Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jane 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                       Jane 1 Empty Jane 1 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary,

ohh how pathetic I sound. I am glad no one else will be reading this.

So this is my first entry, thanks to Brian Jacobson, I found him writing in his one and I asked him what it was.

He told me it was something he liked to do, to document things. I asked him what about and he told me he liked to write about his baby girl, Sarah. I prefer the name "happy meal." So I decided to give it a go, to write my thoughts down, it seemed to bring joy to Brian. I like to think Brian and I have the same interests, apart from one.

I don't understand Brian, why didn't he find someone of his own kind. Someone, like me, maybe he could have joined the guard and we could have gotten to know each other better. Maybe then he would feel something for me, like I do for him, damn it, i cannot belive I have just admitted to having feelings for Brian.

It angers me, why would he look at someone like that, a feeble human, well she was a feeble human, now she is a vampire and apparently has a wonderful gift. Aro is very excited to have her as part of our family. Even Alec likes her! Why can't they see what she is, a stupid happy meal. I would have loved to taste her blood, to take her life away from her and for her not to wake up. That would bring me so much joy. But now I have to live with her. I guess things are going to get a little bit more interesting around Volterra. I will not be undermined by her, I do not care if she is with Marcus.

I cannot wait for the time when she grows weaker, she is still a new vampire and she is very strong, not stronger then me though. If i could be bothered, I would release as much pain as possible on her. I would send it through her veins, then she would wish for me to kill her. One day thats what i will do. I will destroy the happy meal, but for now she will have to put up with a little torture, that i dont mind.

I hope Brian is ok. Sarah was very harsh to him when we were leaving. I didn't think she had it in her, but she suprised me. She put on a good act, Brian belived her foolishly. Then I had to play my part. I had to use my gift on him, he was brave, he took it well but don't tell anyone. I didn't release too much, just enough for show. I do enjoy using it, watching my prey burn, but to watch Brian burn, well it didn't seem fair.

Well i should leave you now as the happy meal is going to be awake soon. Aro wants us all to be there when she wakes . He wants to play with his new toy. He will get bored by her, then maybe I can play with her a little, watch her fall to the ground in pain. Then maybe Alec can join in and stop it and then i can hit her with it again. My, my, I iam going to enjoy this, it's almost bearable to have her in my company.

-Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum