Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jane 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                                   Jane 3 Empty Jane 3 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Vampire gossip

Hello diary, it's been a few days since I updated you, I am sorry for that. So, I will tell you all the exciting things that happened. Well that's the reason why I haven't written anything. Its' been very uneventful. The happy meal has stayed out of my way. Marcus is busy showing her around our home. Home! Haha! It's our palace really.

Marcus has so much life in him again, a meaning to live, well I say live, I really mean exist. I can remember a time when Marcus was fun to be around, then when his love was gone, he spiraled into this depression, we thought he would never come out of it and it's all thanks to the happy meal.!

Ugh, how I loathe her, thank you diary, I hadn't really thought about her until now. I want to torture someone, or I could go and prevoke an atttack with her. She has a temper, it's worse than mine, at least I can handle my anger, she is just in too deep.

Anyway, we have been playing games while there is nothing to do. No new armies being generated, or any vampires breaking the rules, well Brian broke the rules, letting a blood bag know about the existence of vampires. He has been dealt with. His love has been taken away from him. He has lost his happy meal and I think that's torture enough for him.

I am really going to miss him, I enjoyed his visits, now they will never happen again.....stupid happy meal. Maybe Aro will want to visit Brian and the boy. See how they're doing. I am sure I can convince Aro that I should come too.

So that's three now that we know of, Nahuel, he is part of the Mapuche tribe, Renesmee Cullen, she is the offspring of Edward and Bella. Aro really wanted Bella, for her gift, when she was a blood bag Aro could not read her thoughts, and I could not inflict pain on her. Now, here is a story for you diary. When we first met Bella, she had come to save Edward. Edward wanted to die because he thought Bella had died. He left her to give her a chance at a normal life. Where is the fun in that? So one big mess up of course.

Now, it's impossible for a vampire to commit sucide. You would really have to piss Aro off to be taken out, especially if you are gifted like Edward is, he can read your thoughts, like Aro, but Edward doesn't have to hold your hand to hear them.

Bella the weak human, back then, saved Edward from showing our kind on St Marcus' Day. That day of all days as well. Let me explain, St Marcus' Day is a festival for the town, it celebrates the expulsion of vampires from the city. Ironic really, here we all are, living in the lower parts off the town, we can only go out at night. Not that the outside world holds much interest to me.

So back to Bella, she refused, like the others, Edward and Alice. The one called Alice can see the future. Now that's one talent we could use. It would be easier to know what was going to happen in the future. To be ready for any attack on our kings. So before she was turned, the stupid girl got pregnant by a vampire....... hahaha just like the happy meal. In fact, ohh Brian...... and Tobias.

Aro spared Brian and the child because the happy meal would join our gaurd. What use she will be I still have to find out.

Ohh and I didn't tell you about the Cullens. They only drink blood of animals.......crazy right......... they live like blood bags. They go to school, Carlise works I mean seriously!!!!! You're a vampire!!!!! Enjoy yourself!!!!!! Not live a lie....... to pretend that you're something your not...... that wouldn't make much of a horror story.

"The scary vampire, who sucked dry a deer and helped the old lady cross the street."

Carlise spent a little time with us but Aro couldn't convince him to drink from the blood bags!!!! "It's inhumane apparently."

Wow, what a lot off gossip for you diary, vampire gossip!!!!!!

Back to some better news, I won the chess game against Alec. He always goes in for the easy kill. I have told him time and time again that he hould savour the kill. Yes I am still talking about chess. Aro has promiced me a game, that will be wonderful. I'll look foward to it.

I tried to convince Felix and Demitri to have a game with me, but they declined my offer, they prefer contact sport, rugby etc., in the main hall. Alec tries to keep up with them, but they're just too poweful, so he likes to sit with Caius to watch them throw each other into the walls. I say Rugby, it's really not Rugby, you need more players. Ohh, I have had an idea, maybe they could use the happy meal as a ball and throw her around like a meaningless object. I would pay to watch that, in fact I would be the one tossing her into the wall!!!!!

Aro wants to talk to me about something, later on when he is finished with Caius . I can guess what the subject is. I do have an ally in all of this, Aro's wife, Sulpicia, she agress with me, she dislikes the happy meal too.

ohh well, I guess thats you updated. I am going to find Aro to see if he he is ready to talk with me.
i will tell you all next time i promise.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum