Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Jane up to?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's Jane up to? Empty What's Jane up to? Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

o
It's been 3 days of investigating and still I have no answers to why they were here, they covered their tracks well and there scent still lingers here, I don’t understand how it's possible it should have faded by now, but it's just like they are here but there not its driving me crazy. How can anyone not have a simple answer for me? It’s ludicrous.
All this searching has made me weak I need to rest but I cannot because all I can see is her life been taken, whenever I close my eyes that’s what greets me, hunting for spirits three days straight is not something I recommend, I plan to spend this day sleeping and to start again with a little more energy.
I open my front door a wave of nausea hits me
“Hello?" I call out while I remove the key from the door; yes I am using the door, like I said I am weak and cannot shift into places.
"Hello Blake" her voice called out it made my skin cruel.
I slammed the door shut and walked to where her voice came from.
"You're not welcome here, leave" I demanded
"that’s no way to greet fellow friends"
"we were never friends Jane, I make sure I do not keep the company of backstabbers and users like yourself, leave or I cannot promise my next actions"
She bellowed a laugh
"you forget who you’re talking to young Blake, your also not in the right frame of mind to fight me" She was right there, I would be useless against her like this
"say what you have to say I have things to be doing with." I demanded
she walked around my front room looking at things that I own
"any news on your little soul less girlfriend? I take it from your attitude it will be a big fat no" I wanted to rip her throat out Anger cursed through my body it gave me a little strength surprisingly, Jane noticed the shift in atmosphere and backed off a little
"Now now, I was just making light conversation" She said holding her hands up to me
"What do you want?" I asked again
"well seeing as you asked so nicely I will tell you" She sat herself down she was not welcome here how dare she use this as her own home
" ohh do you have anything to drink I am patched"
"Jane you have 10 seconds to tell me why you are here, 10,....9,......8,......7,"
"Ok, ok Wow this side really has made you cranky" she chuckled
"6......5......" I carried on counting
"Samuel misses you, he wanted to know if you wanted to return" Jane finally revealed
"you're on first name terms now huh" I noticed
"you do what you need to do yes" she actually looked vulnerable for a second as she looked everywhere but my gaze.
"You tell the boss I am no longer his play toy and No I would not like to return I am quite happy up on this side thank you I said quite politely. Jane stood up
"Hmm he won’t be happy" She looked mad.
"well I am not the one who's going to be getting the beatings am I Jane, enjoy those" I laughed inside fate truly worked
"what if I can help you find your girl, I can you know, I could snap my fingers and they could be here right now for you, if you make a promise with me" her begging was defiantly something I thought I would ever see
"No thank you, goodbye Jane" I told her looking away from her.
"No please you have to help me" she begged
I looked backed stunned I owe her nothing how dare she.
"Why? Why should I help a low selfish being like you for? Where ever you go you cause destruction why would I help someone like that?"
"Do I have to remind you that was you once?"Jane spat at me
"Nice try but I served my time"
"And that makes all the bad things you did seem alright does it hmmm?" she really is grasping for any kind of help silly, silly, girl
"No it doesn’t make it right but I am done, while I am here I will be doing good that is the ultimate reward and nothing you can offer me will never match what I have now" She growled at me and I laughed at her feeble attempt to scare me, her gift was useless up here she would have made me beg by now
"NO, I need more time NO, NO, Please NOOOOOOO" with that she disappeared with a puff of smoke
"Goodbye Jane "I said pleased she was gone, Now time to sleep, no one will be bothering me for some time, but just in case they decide to act on impulse I set up a trap to catch any ,unwanted beings from the underground, its amazing what you can learn and master in a 100 years, black magic is a tricky thing to do while trying not to be turned while doing it, but I guess I have enough evil in me not to turned completely crazy.

It is now Thursday not that it matters, it’s nice to know what day it is even though it’s pointless for me and others, but it’s one thing you miss the most down in hell, there is no time, no day to count down its just one long never ending time but its ended for me.
I feel a little joyful for that fact, I just wish my mission was completed now or even if I had something to work with, its taking some time something I never expected to be a problem.
Three nights Four days, I rested for and I feel fairly good, rest is the key it seems.
I will not be pushing myself so hard from now on, if it means losing out on days when I could be searching.
I also wonder why I am still in this little town for there obviously not here but something’s holding Me back, maybe because I still smell there Scent even though its gaining weak now and maybe because I have friends once again and enemies, it makes it more fun life would be a bore if everyone liked me, maybe I will return here, if I still exist after I find them and set them free.
I sit up to hear a Rattling noise, Ohh I have an unwelcome guest I sense.
I shimmed down To the basement where two Trolls stood bearing there ugly black teeth, the stench of the animals is just indescribable its rotten, rotten flesh with another odour I do not know, but it smells awfully bad
"let us out" one of them growled at me
"first you answer a few questions then I will release you " I said to the Troll it smiled brightly such stupid animals
"you where sent for me?" I asked walking up and down past the bars of the prison they where caged in, both held their arms out to try and scratch me put I kept as far as possible from the claws but close enough to be a presence of control and anger, my eyes would do me justice tonight as they bore red into the black beady trolls, they kept swiping at me as I past the stupid animals they should save there strength I am actually offended Samuel sent Trolls to bring me back, Jane is just an annoyance but Trolls there dirty disgusting low life feeders who are a waste of time, Samuel must be bored and wishes to taunt me, let him I will not return of my own free will, it will be the others will if I do.
"Do you know why?" it was a pointless question, they wouldn’t know, the Troll gave a shrug while the other tried to swipe at me again
"what was your mission? " That would give me the answers I needed
"we were told to come for you while you slept, Lady Jane said you had escaped and we had to bring you home" The Troll revealed pitiful little thing shame he thinks he is going to be set free, Ohh I keep my promises I do they will be free but free for The void, it’s a place where souls that don’t go to Heaven or Hell, they end up in the void I've heard rumours it’s as bad as Hell, that you never last long enough to find a way out and no one knows if there is away, it’s never been done where the rumours come from I do not know but it fits in I guess, You see if your soul is not cleansed enough for Heaven you are automatically sent to Hell but if your soul is no use to Samuel he sends you to the Void to be destroyed not a nice place you can imagine.
"That’s all we know set us free" the other Troll said they had both given up at trying to scratch me, I looked at them both deciding if I could gain more information but the smell was becoming unbearable, I gave a nod and they backed from the cage and jumped up at each other in excitement I lowered my head and started the release spell
"Beings sent from Hell I release you from the fabric of this world from the fabric off Hell" I looked up to them now, confusion crossed there face "Send these beasts of Samuel to the pits of the Void never return never to be called for to be gone " With a scream from the Trolls and a world wind of mist took the things away, shame it didn’t take the smell a quick cleaning spell made the scent disappear the cage turned invisible ready for any more takers, I kneeled down to the concrete floor placed my hand on the floor it should be cold stone but it’s hot
"listen to me you can send as many beasts and bounty as you like, I will not change my mind and your pets will be returned in dysfunctional use continue to play this game all you like."I said into the portal that was under me, the ground grew cold that’s got that message through.
I left the basement and decided tonight I will get the answers I need.
o then first Tristan to go up
"Wow you do know how to knock" I heard Chelsea say it must be Blake, he was the only one she was ever rude to, as I walked into the front room she was leaning on the door and from my view it looked like she was leaning in a little too close, so much for Afton being the only one for her I’m sure she would trade him in if it suited her needs.
Blake looked a little uneasy and cleared his throat.
"May I come in?" Chelsea didn’t move, she carried on staring at him, she must know I am here watching this act.
What if Afton saw this? He would rip Blake’s head off for sure even when it’s not Blake acting out.
"I'm not stopping you" her voice sounded teasing.
"Chelsea he isn’t a toy you can play with" I finally said bored by her act.
She shifted her body of the door and turned to me with a huge smile.
"Tristan" she said sounding shocked rushed over to me pulled me into a hug.
"you're out of your room" her concern irritated the hell out of me.
"Yeah I can’t staying there forever cane." I said back pretending to be nice.
"No, I’m glad you’re out though." Chelsea kissed my cheek and looked over to Blake she gave him a little winked and disappeared upstairs.
"You can come in, it is safe I promise." I told Blake who was still lingering in the door.
He laughed and walked in.
"She is erm intriguing" He said scratching his head.
"YOU BET I AM" Chelsea shouted down.
"Yeah watch what you say she can hear everything, vampires huh" I laughed, it was always easy with Blake, I never really need to be someone in his company I could be dark and very disturbing or I could be bright and good, it never mattered with him, for some reason he never judged.
"I hope you don’t mind me coming over" Blake said looking a little uneasy now the small talk was through with, and silence had fallen between us.
"Why would I mind?"I asked bit of an odd question.
"I’m not always good company to keep"
"Something we have in common, what's on your mind Blake?"
"Do you mind if we go out?" Blake asked.
"Sure" I said as I gestured for him to walk out first I followed behind him.
"This bar your friend has, is it safe to talk there?" Blake asked being all secretive a trait he must have picked up in hell.
"Yeah its safe Bastien is a discreet kind of vampire" I told him
"Just the kind I like"

Blake took my hand and we shimmed to the bar, a weird sensation flowed through my body and it took me a second to realise we were in the passageway to the bar.
“I like the decor" Blake said as we walked in through the main door, the bar was busy which was good for Bastien and Lottie.
A group of vampires locked eyes on Blake and they all stood, I gave them a glare to warn them and they passed us smelling Blake.
"Charming" Blake chuckled.
"Sorry, some of our kind are morons" I said as I watched them leave, I didn’t know who they were but they should keep out of my way if they know whets good for them.
"Grab that table" I said to Blake, it was in the corner and out of the way so we could talk peacefully.
As Blake moved forward I called to him.
"What do you want to drink" I wasn’t sure if there was anything for him seeing as this was a vampire bar
"Whatever you have shall be fine" Blake smiled wickedly
"Err sure ok" I said a little surprised

I walked to the bar Alec was working with Opal, now she is one strange girl something about her is so wrong but so great, Jane would be best friends with her if she was here and she can kiss well to I must admit.
"Tristan it’s good to see you, how are you?" Alec asked he held his hand out for me and I shock it.
"I am fine Alec just Fine" I told him.
"What can I get you and your friend?" Alec asked kindly
"Two pints of 'O' " I said laughing Alec looked over to Blake.
"He drinks blood to?" Alec questioned, I just shrugged.
"That’s what he asked for" I said as my gaze wondered over to Opal, she was talking to some vampire he was flirting with her asking her when she got off.
Alec returned with the drinks and looked to where I was looking
"Watch that thing" I whispered to Alec.
"Which one" Alec said looking at Opal.
"If she gets killed Bastien won’t be happy" I said trying not to sound like I cared.
"What if she is asking for it?"Alec asked, now looking at me.
"She doesn’t know what she is asking for, someone should have a word tell her it’s not all glam" I said being serious.
"Most of the time its good" Alec said leaning on the bar.
"I'm glad you think so" I said before leaving with the drinks,
o I placed the drink in front of Blake and he smelt it.
I watched him carefully not really believing he was going to drink it, he placed his hand over the top closed his eyes.
"Change" he whispered and the bright red blood slowly turned black, he removed his hand and there sat a pint of Guinness
"How did you do that?" I asked amazed
"Practice" He said as he took a sip.
"Is it real Guinness?" I asked him
He licked his lips
"it's an illusion in my mind it is, in reality it is just a pint of 'O' blood, I’m surprised that’s your type." Blake said smiling.
I took his drink and it didn’t look like blood, I tasted it, blood I tasted blood really freaky, but totally cool, I could learn something’s from him.
"You have been a stranger these past days" I said not sure what to say really.
"How is Valentina doing?" Blake asked completely ignoring my question.
"She is ok, she has gone away with Demitri hunting, she is trying to keep strong Demitri of course would rather have a drink here but he will do anything for her and seeing as they don’t know what’s going to happen they are inseparable" I explained.
"What do you think will happen?" Blake asked taking another sip of his drink
"I don’t know, if anything happens to him she won’t be the same" That thought thrilled me I hope something awful did happen to Demitri he deserves all the worse luck in the world
"you are concerned for her, she should feel honoured she has all of you looking out for her." Blake said looking into his half empty glass.
"We are her closest family and we will do anything to stop her world from crashing down." Ha, I would have killed him by now, but no Jane wants to keep him alive.
Silence fell between us again and I drank my drink watching Opal flirt with any vampire she served.

Another member of Bastien's Human appeared behind the bar; he wasn’t at the meet and greets the other day I wondered who he was? He looked a little disturbed like something was bugging him, when he wasn’t serving he stood there scanning the room glaring at anyone who made eye contact with him, Alec stood beside him he looked like he was talking to the tall lad but all Alec got was slight nods of the head, I looked back to Blake who was staring right at me his eyes had turned grey caught me off guard, I jumped back Blake closed his eyes and bowed his head.
"Sorry" he replied.
"What’s going on?" I asked as I leaned in he took his drink and finished it and slammed the glass down on the table making a loud notice, the place went quite and Blake looked up at everyone staring at us, his eyes turned bright red he didn’t have to say a single word the crowd fizzled away from us and carried on chatting.
"Sorry" Blake said once again.
"Stop it" I said growing annoyed by his behaviour
"Stop what?" He asked slightly shocked I had spoken to him that way.
" Blake, I am your friend you never need to apologise to me, look something is going on with you and you don’t seem ready to talk yet, that’s fine but stop apologising and sort out whatever is going on in that head of yours" I said leaning in pointing at his head, Blake smiled.
"Sor...." he laughed "Ok fine." He said as he got up, he held his hand out for my glass I gave it to him he walked to the bar, everyone moved out of his way it made me smile I need him, I realise now I need to trick him into that dark side and release it, he can be very useful to me, Jane would be pleased, I thought smiling wickedly.
Blake waited at the bar to be served Opal stayed at the other end of the bar chatting to a couple of vampires who were old enough to be her Great, Great Granddad and I don’t mean by their age but by the way they looked, they were old when they were turned shame they have to live immortal life as a 70 odd year old, she deliberately ignored Blake but Blake hadn’t noticed, he was just staring straight on.
The guy who I didn’t know finished serving and gave Opal a glare, and shook his head and served Blake. The guy did a couple of nods like he had with Alec earlier talkative it seems ha, Blake returned with the drinks and did his same trick.
He paused then looked at me
"Would you like me too......" He asked pointing to my pint of 'O'.
"No its fine, it's taking me along time to get comfortable in drinking it so freely, disguising it would only make it difficult for me when you are not around." I said boldly, he gave me a funny look.
"Something has changed in you Tristan" Blake said as he took a long slurp of his drink
"How do you mean?" I asked a little on edge.
"It's just an observation" Blake said as he smiled to soothe me.
I just nod.
"You have changed a lot" I said back, that was the truth
"your right I have changed I am more wise, powerful and all this power scares me sometimes."
"What power?" I asked him intrigued.
"There is so much you do not know about Tristan, things I have done for Samuel that no one knows, he wants me back" Blake revealed I shivered as that name was mentioned the beast that has my Jane.
"You served your time he can’t touch you" I said trying to reassure him
"It won’t stop him sending them after me" Blake said looking away from me.
"Sending who" I asked I had no idea who he was talking about but the look on his face was fear and that disturbed me, Blake near feared anything it’s why I admire him so much.
"He has already taken what I loved the most, he tricked me once he won’t do it again" Blake was rambling now was it the blood making him act like this?
"Blake focus, tell me what is going on." I demanded.
"Samuel gave me this gift he believed I would never serve out my years, I have done so much for him so many bad things, Since I’ve been out I’ve been searching for some old friends to make right what I did wrong all those years ago, that’s where I have been these past days and resting too its hard work." Blake took some more blood in.
"I can imagine who you are searching for?" I asked intrigued.
"That we will discuss at a later date I need Valentina's input on that subject I thought maybe you would know but I can sense you do not and the scent isn’t all over you." Blake said.
"Who?" I asked again.
"There a brother a sister called Pippa and Rick." Blake revealed, phew relief it’s not me.
"Yes they were V's friends at her school" I said trying to give as much information I could.
"School?" Blake asked with a shocked look.
"Yes they came over for dinner once and yeah well that didn’t go down to well, see Bastien he had a weakness for any kind of blood and he couldn’t resist Pippa's he took her and he nearly drained her but the others got there just in time, apparently their blood is dangerous to us, I mean Vampires, Then they disappeared, Ohh and that Rick did some freaky stuff at the table like he tried to freeze us all but it didn’t work."
"What? No this doesn’t sound right, there just lost souls that’s all" Blake said as he griped the table looking frantic.
"V will tell you it’s happened before that night to." I said positive.
Blake searched the table for something he looked so frantic.
"I am sorry if that’s the news you weren’t looking for I am sure V will help you with any answers you need."
Blake’s eyes turned bright red.
"They lied to me, ha of course why would he want me back." Blake said to himself.
"Ok care to explain?" I asked all this freaky attitude defiantly has made my night.
"Samuel wants me back, why? Because of the gift I first thought but he could just find someone else to do his dirty work, well he has actually but why keeps coming after me for? Simple to stop me looking for them, they’re not lost Souls he did something to them, he must have, he is using Jane to get me back, little does he know I never liked her, Samuel thinks she could bring me back, there can’t be any other reason for her to visit me." Blake said.
My the world seemed to stop right there, he must be wrong she can’t return here not yet.
Blake noticed I had gone still.
"Tristan........Tristan......hello?" Blake waved his hand in front of me.
"She was here" I whispered.
"Yes begging for me to make a promise to her, look she can’t hurt you I won’t let her, I can place a protection spell over you, and she won’t be able to come near you." Blake said looking very concerned for me.
"NO" I snapped "No I don’t need any spells, she has no interest in me, if she did she would have tried hurting me by now if she could" I said back to him, Blake relaxed back in his seat.
"I am sorry Tristan I forget how scared you can get, she damaged you so much didn’t she" Blake said as he smiled a little to comfort me.
"I.......I think I would like to be alone for a while, if you wouldn’t mind." I said not looking at him, Anger coursed through my body.
"Of course would you like me to take you home?" Blake asked as he stood.
"No the night air will do me some good." I said sounding detached. I stood to and Blake held his hand out to me.
I took it and gave it a firm shake.
"Call me if you need anything Tristan, I shall leave you to your thoughts but please don’t let them taunt you." I nodded and Blake disappeared.

I stormed out if the bar Alec called for me but he didn’t follow me I ran and ran so I was out of town.
I stopped in a forest and dropped to my knees.
"Jane..........Jane.........." I cried out "Please Jane come to me please come" I smashed my thirst to the ground breaking the skin and watched it heal and I repeated this a few hundred times.
"Jane please answers me." I cried why was she doing this to me why wouldn’t she answer and why had she lied to me.
"Janeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum