Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jane loses her mind!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jane loses her mind!!! Empty Jane loses her mind!!! Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I have been going out of my vampire mind. My brother has refused to see me, he won't listen to a word I say, he keeps calling me a liar when I am not but I can sense he knows I am not lying, something inside me tells me he knows, he has to know who I am. I don't normally count days but I have, it's been two weeks, 13hours, 11 minuets and 7 seconds since my brother last spoke to me, how is this possible? I am going insane, I haven't left my room much, the only times I go out is to feed myself and get blood for my brother. He doesn't know I am helping him and I want it to stay that way. I have had everyone knocking on my door and asking if I am ok, I just ignore them. Demitri is the only one who doesn't knock, no matter how many times I tell him to piss off he just sits with me, when he isn't guarding my brother. I stare at the blank walls and we do not talk, I ask the same question every time Demitri sits with me "How is he today?" and the same answer. "No change."

So I have been helping my brother without him knowing. I have been draining blood into bottles for him to drink. I have been slashing the veins of the blood bags and watching them die slowly. There was one pretty girl who I kept for last. I gave her a name, Missy, she had long blonde hair. I brushed her hair while she screamed out in agony, she would pass out now and then but when she came back the screams began again which thrilled me. I hushed her like a baby to calm her down, she was dying she was a fighter the others would have gone by now. I lifted her up and placed a hook in the back of her neck and heard it grind through her bone. I hung her up so I could drain some more blood out of her.
"There's a good girl now, this is going to hurt alot but there's nothing you can do but scream, ohh please scream, it makes me feel so special." I said as I hooked her up and she went rather quiet.
"Erm Jane, I think she is dead?"
I lifited Missy's head up and it was floppy.
"Your Right Demitri Missy Is dead, shame she was holding for so long."
"You named it?"
"Of course don't you think she looks like a Missy?" I grabbed her head and squezzed her cheeks maybe a bit hard as her head exploded in my hand.
"Ohh Missy what have I done? Your beautiful face." I screamed out.
"Jane......I think you need to go back to your room darling?"
"No! I have too much to do!!!!!!"
"Jane please, I will clean up, go and rest, I won't be long."
"But I can't rest, Alec and I are going to go into town today."
"Jane.... please stop this please."
"Ohh what's the time Demitri? Am I running late?"
"Late for what?"
"My brother to return I want to give him a special suprise." This conversation rang in my head diary as I was walking away with bottles of blood and my hand all slimey. I stopped and realised what I said, I felt my legs wobble and I was falling Demitri picked me up and he ran, I could feel the breeze hit my face, he lay me down on my sofa and comanded that I stay here, but I couldn't just wait.
"No I can't! I have too much to do." And the whole converstion repeated Demitri begged me to stop this he started shouting some names,
"Caius, Aro anyone...... Please help."
"Demitri, I need to get ready please, I need to get my suprise for Alec, please let me go." I felt like I was trapped in this little box, my body was on a repeat mode, it was truly bizzare. Aro and Caius and pretty much everyone was in my room apart from my brother the one person I needed.
"I can't get her to stop, she just keeps repeating the same converstation over and over." Demitri stressed, he moved so Aro could hold me.
"Jane dear, tell me what's wrong?"
"Where is my brother? I am going to give him a surprise."
"Jane, he is safe dear." Aro sighed.
"He is? He is home? Where is he?" I struggled to move to see where he was but in my mind I was screaming at myself. I heard a growling noise and saw Demitri grabbing Tristan's head.
"No.............. I shouted Demitri turned his head, his teeth exposed.
"He should pay for this dam it."Demitri spat out.
Aro stood up.
" Enough!!!! Everyone leave and Demitri, behave yourself," everyone left Caius stayed and stroked my hair and Aro took my hands again.
"Maybe I can help," Tristan lingered in my room.
"How so Tristan?"
"If I touch her it might shock her out of this?"
"It's worth a try brother." Caius said to Aro, he looked at me and kissed my head I can not read her mind she has somehow shut down, truly amazing to see I have never seen anything like this."
"Yes brother but when have we seen a bond between brother and sister they never argue they should have killed one another by now." Caius replied.
"Yes your right brother, ok, go ahead Tristan." Aro commanded.
Aro moved and so did Caius, Tristan bent down to me and smiled that lovely smile, he looked down and brushed my hand the spark hit us both and he smiled again then he grabbed my hand apologising before it was like electricity hitting me and felt like I was going to explode. I screamed out in agony but I wasn't in pain, the vision came to me again, Tristan leaving me, it bugged me why wasn't Alec in my fear? I carried on screaming and then I heard the words I never thought would pass from his lips.
"I love you Jane."
I snapped my eyes open and pushed him back. He went flying out the open door through the wall and into an empty dusty room.
"YOU LOVE ME!..... YOU LOVE ME!......... YOU LOVE ME!" I screamed as venom dripped off my teeth, then I hit him with the pain. I hadn't used my gift for so long that it was way overdue for someone to receive it. I heard chuckling behind me, Aro and Caius were finding this funny.
"Jane is back." Aro smiled gleefuly when he said this to Caius
Aro left and called for Caius. "Brother come on, lets leave the love birds to it."
"But I want to watch Jane rip him apart."
"Caius!" Aro demanded, Casius left unwilingly.
Tristan stood by the hole in the wall and wouldn't stop looking at me.
"Why now, why tell me this now?" I demanded.
"Because I knew it would shock you Jane."
"So you just said it to shock me?"
"No, No, never Jane, I do truly Love you, it's taken me alot to realise this, I,... when I left..... all I could think of was you and what danger I had left you in."
"You did not leave me in danger Tristan."
"Yes I know that now but then I didn't."
"This doesn't make it right Tristan. What you have done to my brother?"
"I know and I am going to make it right I promise you."
"Ha!......... make it right how?"
"I will make him remember."
"How?"
"I don't know yet, but I will sort it." Tristan left as Chelsea came running down the corridor screaming my name.
"Jane, Jane, Demitri just told me about your breakdown, are you ok? ohh! why is there hole in the wall?"
I laughed Chelsea she was the exact person I needed to talk to.
"I am fine now I will explain this to you but can we just get out of here for a bit?"
"Sure as long as there is gossip in it for me?"
"Plenty of gossip, Tristan told me he loved me." She jumped with excitement and we left the palace to get some food and watch the stars. I told her everything diary, my feelings for Tristan, what happened, how it felt like I was locked in a box and I couldn't get out. I don't want to talk about this anymore diary, I need to go and feed myself good day.
Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum