Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jane has lost her mind!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jane has lost her mind!!!!! Empty Jane has lost her mind!!!!! Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Journal

I didn’t expect to write in you so soon but I needed to release this worry I have and I was right to worry, Alec is still under lock and key he is slowly behaving but still acting like a newborn, it’s not a pretty sight. Alec has refused to see Jane he calls her a liar he doesn’t believe that Jane is his sister, I have been trying to convince him but he is stubborn, like his sister they have the same trait.

I entered Alec’s room he was rocking on the bed he looked so thirsty when I closed the door he was standing in front of me.
"Did you bring me something to drink?" He asked desperate his eyes where pitch black, soulless.
I opened the bag and gave him three bottles.
"They’re still warm" he said as he grabbed the first bottle.
"Yes erm I was given them just now." I didn’t want to tell him by who.
I sat on his bed as he drank the first bottle then the second then half off the third when he stopped.
"Ohh. Did you want any?"
I laughed at him.
"No I have feed myself thank you."
"Ohh ok." He looked away "Demitri do you enjoy killing humans?"
"I don’t really think about it they’re just food to me, you shouldn’t worry about their feelings Alec, there are far too many humans populating the earth we are doing it a favor. For every human we kill there are like three being born."
"That still doesn’t give us the right to kill."
"Do you want to fade to nothing Alec?"
"No I guess not is there no other way?"
"No there isn’t Alec." I was lying of course there is another way, a vegetarian way. Carlisle, he lives this way with his family they are another coven who live in Washington a quiet place called Forks. There are eight and half in this coven, Aro was close friends with Carlisle but their friendship has been strained because of a misunderstanding, you get where the half comes in Bella was human when she got pregnant producing a half breed. She is half vampire half human, Bella was then turned when she gave birth, there aren’t many, the newest one is Sarah’s child but she left him to come live here with Marcus, to marry him.
"Demitri why does it have to be this way?"
"We are dammed Alec, but you shouldn’t get down about it you have an amazing talent, you are faster than a human your senses are a lot sharper than a petty human." I tried to make Alec realize its not all bad.
The bed started to shake and Alec looked ready to explode.
"I did not choose this, why has this happened to me." Alec screamed there isn’t much he can destroy, as his room is messed up his flat screen smashed his beanbags ripped open there really isn’t much left to destroy, it looks like a hurricane has been in his room and attacked everything.
"Alec, try to calm down will you."
He lost it throwing fists into the wall, I grabbed him.
"Hay hay, this place isn’t going to be much more if you keep doing this." I said as I held him he calmed down he was such an angry boy it wasn’t like him at all.
"Tell me Demitri what was I like before this?"
I let him go.
"Your human life?"
"Yes we can start there." He sat back on his bed.
"Aro was in your town when he first met Jane she was drowning some kittens she did this a lot apparently." I smiled at the thought off her being cruel she really hasn’t changed. "you where begging your sister to stop when Aro picked you up and stopped you crying and he did, Jane screamed at Aro and kicked him in the leg to put you down she regretted it when she kicked him its like kicking stone, he picked up Jane to and told her Jane Jane Jane you need to stop torturing animals or one day they’re going to get you. You where both eight at the time"
"How do you know this?" Alec asked
"You told me Alec when I came here you where the first to greet me, I picked up on many scents coming in and out off this place I didn’t know I had my talent until I met Aro but you Alec you where the first one to welcome me."
"So I am older than you?"
"Yes only by a few hundred years."
"A few Hun........"
"Yes Alec your 809"
"No I am not I am I am..... I don’t know."
"Alec I can stop if this is too much?"
"No I want to know more please carry on."
"Ok so Aro knew you two would be special to him he just had to bide his time and the time came when you where both fifteen you where both accused off witchcraft and where meant to be burned at the stake, Aro massacred the town and saved you both he brought you back here and turned you and your sister himself. You have lived and served him since."
"I don’t understand Demitri how can she be my twin she looks nothing like me?"
"She does if you look closer Alec, really look you have both been frozen for a very long time if you really look you will see." I left Alec with this to think about I hoped I had gotten through to him I won’t know until my next visit.
Chelsea was outside ready to take over.
"How is he today?" She asked.
"Same, he still doesn’t remember anything."
"Ohh it’s such a shame, poor Jane have you seen her today?"
"She came over but Alec refused to see her."
Chelsea looked disappointed she had become quite close to Jane. Chelsea knocked on Alec’s door and entered.

I went to go find Jane she wasn’t in her room, bizarre I thought, she was normally here when she had feed and got some blood for Alec, I followed her scent and it lead me into the great hall, why she was still in here I do not know when I entered she was talking to the dead human.
"There's a good girl now this is going to hurt a lot but there's nothing you can do but scream. Ohh please scream, it makes me feel special." she had lifted the empty corpse up and hooked her up to drain what was left off her.
"Erm Jane I think she is dead?"
"Your right Demitri, Missy is dead. Shame she was holding on for so long."
"You named it?"
"Off course don’t you think she looks like a Missy?"
Jane was acting a little odd what the hell was she doing naming it, then she squeezed its cheeks so hard that the girls head exploded, it made a real mess. I begged Jane to leave and that I would sort out the mess she wouldn’t leave she kept babbling on about how she needed to meet Alec and go out with him and then stop and asked what the time was and that she needed to get the surprise ready for his return, she started to sway and I picked her up and ran her to her room, I called for our masters but Jane was just rambling things that just didn’t make sense everyone was here within seconds the wives their guards Aro, Caius pretty much everyone, Aro moved in and took Jane’s hand he looked stunned, he had the same look when he tried to read Bella's thoughts and he couldn’t. She just rambled the same things it was breaking me seeing her like this, then I smelled him, how dare he turn up here, this is his fault that Alec can not remember. I turned and went for him, Jane screamed for me to stop, how can she still care for him what he has done to her brother and for her to have this weird breakdown, I have never seen it ever. And I don’t think Aro has either. Aro ordered every one out I couldn’t watch this, her choosing him over me after what he had done. I came to my room straight away and did nothing but stare at my maps wondering what places are there where I can go to forget her, but it would be no use. She will always be burned into my mind, never forgetting her face she has won my dead heart it belongs to her and only her. So I should stay at least I can be here for her when she realizes how foolish she is being.

Aro Knocked on my door and entered.
"Jane is going to be fine Demitri. I thought you would like to know.”
"Thank you master there was no need to come all this way to tell me, I am truly grateful sir."
"Demitri are you going to be ok?"
"Yes sir, I will be fine."
"Good good, because I wouldn’t want to lose you Demitri your truly needed here. You are more than my guard but my personal friend, I wouldn’t want to lose that"
"Thank you master that’s very kind off you."
"Any time my dear boy anytime."
Aro left and I felt like I did belong here, this was my home and I will be dammed if I am to be pushed out off it, if Tristan wants a fight I will be ready for him, this reminds me I should call Felix to tell him of the news about poor Alec. He will be keen to know and when they decide to come back Felix and I can do some more training and maybe Alec can join if he behaves.

Demitri.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum