Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jane 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                          Jane 2 Empty Jane 2 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hello Diary

Ok, it doesn't feel weird talking to you now, in fact i actually look foward to coming into my room to come see you.

So what shall I start with, the days events from where I left would be good I suppose.

Ok, so Aro wanted us all to be there when the happy meal would wake, this will be the last time she will ever sleep, well i say sleep, she wasnt asleep, she was knocked out, unconcious, it was too dangerous to have her alert, what with all the lovely fresh sweet blood bags that would be around. I hate the word human, so blood bag works better, don't you think?

So it was nice and quiet until the happy meal woke, the first thing she said was "I am thirsty, where is my blood." Dammit, who does she think she is, just because she is with Marcus, it doesn't give her the right to be demanding for things.

Everyone and I mean everyone is obssesed with the happy meal, just because she has a 'special gift', and its a stupid gift. I wouldn't want it. I prefer mine. I really don't understand the use off it. Why Aro wants her here, all she can do is inspire you to and make you feel like you can do anything? How is that helpful to us? What if we had an invasion, not that that would happen with all off us here, but if there was, what use is would it be? It would only excite them more and really make them want to harm my leaders, my kings.

So, like I said when she woke, the first thing she demanded was blood, blood!!! blood!!! blood!!!! filthy newborns!!! Want, want! want!! The need to put the fire out is so strong. How i would love to force my burn on her.

So, Marcus the fool, he truly loves her. It makes me sick. I can't even look at him at the moment. He's constantly holding the happy meals' hand and he smiles at her and she smiles back. But, when he isn't looking, the smile fades and misery sets in!!!! This I find interesting. I don't understand their relationship. Marcus told us that Brian and Sarah's love was strong. Something he hadn't witnessed in a long time. Did HE want that kind off love? Does he want to try and recreate his love like he had with Didyme? Look how well....that ended. Well hopefully Aro will have the urge to kill this happy meal too.

If Marcus ever found out what happened with his one true love, Didyme, he would need to be destroyed. It would break him if he knew what Aro did. Aro was only protecting Marcus, he didn't want to kill his own sister, he had no choice, she was going to ruin everything.

I keep wondering off, I am so sorry my thoughts are all over the place. Back to the happy meal, she got what she wanted. I am glad Aro had thought off this beforehand, he had fresh blood bags saved for us all. I had to fight with Sarah, she was being greedy. She had more then her fair share and i was growing more and more annoyed by her. I needed the blood to calm me down. I am less adgitated when i have had a good feed.

Once we all had finished and Felix and Demitri helped Alec and I to clean up the empty blood bags, I did my usual. I know this sounds odd, but some of the blood bags do have nice treasures and I like souveniers, so I keep somethings and place them in my room. So I took my pick sand then Sarah joined us. She was intrigued too.

She wanted to learn how to clean up after herself, Alec had shown her when they went hunting together in new york, so why she wanted to learn more, I do not know, she probably wanted to annoy me, with her being near me and its true it did.

She gave me a odd look when i collected my treasures. I stared at her with an evil glare. Felix and Demitri found this funny and carried on with their job. When i turned and glared at them, they looked away, they knew not to mess with me. When we had finished, every one followed the happy meal like she was something amazing. I didn't want anything to do with her, so I left to go to my room, But Alec callled after me.

"What do you want Alec?" I asked. He had annoyed me too, he was suppose to be my brother and he was as bad as the others, he was won over by the stupid happy meal.

"Whats going on, why can't you give Sarah a chance, she is a laugh when you get past the attitude. I am sure you would see that sister?

"She doesn't deserve to be here, she is a stupid nobody."

"Jane!"

"Do not Jane me, leave me be, I have things I need to do, go play with Aro's new toy."

Alec left shaking his head, this angered me even more, so this is why I am in my room writing to you. When I am done here, I am going to make a sign for the ugly happy meal and it will read "Happy meals are banned do not enter!" She will not be entering my room. I will not allow it, just because she is a queen now, she doesn't have the right to enter my personal space. I saw her eying up my treasures and the look off intrigue on her face, she dares step foot in here and I will not be responsible for my actions.

I have to go now diary, Alec is calling me, he probably thinks I have calmed down and ready to play the game of chess we have going.

Yes I am in the mood for winning something. Till next time

Jane.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum