Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec's talk with Demitri

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec's talk with Demitri Empty Alec's talk with Demitri Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I feel sorry for poor poor Demitri, he is trying to jolt my memory by telling me all my strong points. I'm asking him stupid pitiful questions that I know all the answers to just to keep up the pretense. I know he's in love with Jane though who knows why, she's a hateful slug or what is it Sarah calls her? Oh, Yeah, evil dwarf. She so is a dwarf Ha ha. Honestly it's hard to see how we can be related at all. Maybe we're not, but were turned at the same time and because we're both gifted Aro lied to us. Hmmm it would be easy to find out that now that I can sense things. I would know if he's lying. Note to self!..Check it out!.......

How could Demitri like never mind love her EW...Disgusting. I was thinking about Tristan again and the reaction we both had to me licking him. Why didn't I see my greatest fear again? I should have got a reaction straight away. Everyone else did. I wonder have I become immune to his touch since we both got enhanced through Sarah's gift...Hmmmmm will have to try kissing him again to find out....hmmmmmm I smiled. He wasn't disgusted with me. I wonder ................. OOOOOOHHHHH would he ever go away, I thought.....Demitri is boring the hell out of me, droning on about us being damned and people mean nothing, facts and figures. I asked him suddenly what was I like before. Did I always drink human blood? Was there any other way of life, knowing full well there is the vegetarian diet that the stupid Cullens drink. Why the fuck bother being a vampire at all if you're only going to drink BAMBI BLOOD. At least go for manly animals like bears and woves hmmmmmm yes wolves, they'd be fun to go hunting for and kill for the sport of it. How very human of me.. I grinned manically again and just to freak out Demitri I smashed my new flat screen and pulled apart the bean bags. What a stupid invention, you sit in them but you have to fight your way to get up again. I'd love to drink that stupid fucker. Demitri is telling me to calm down. I HATE BEING TOLD TO CALM DOWN so I start punching the walls. I eventually feel his hands grabbing my arms and I snuggled back to him imagining it was my Tristan doing that to me instead.

Demitri starts telling me a bunch of lies about how Aro found me and Jane and how we came to live here in Volterra. WOW, so it was true...we are not related........AWESOME.......Now I can really be evil to the DWARF. I sensed Demitri was retelling the story but not from his own pov but from Aro's. That's okay, I will use this bit of information to my advantage. Demitri finally cleared off back to his fawning over the stupid dwarf, Jane. How the hell can he say we do look alike...cause we don't ....not at all.......................

I decided the next time Aro came to see me that I'd ask him why Tristan didn't send fear into me when I licked him. Aro would know I was sane just by touching me. I think he's going to enjoy my experimenting.

He must be able to read my thoughts like that Cullen fool cause he just knocked on my door.
"Alec my boy, how are you this morning? he asked catching my hand. Oh, I see" he said smiling. I'm sorry about your relationship with your sister. But yes Alec she is indeed your twin. I changed you both myself when you were 15. That is true my boy. Other than that I'm glad you are back to normal. OH! Interesting, you want to know why you didn't get any fear when you licked Tristan. I'm not sure about that, but you could possibly be right about it having something to do with Sarah. Interesting. I like your idea of Sarah, Tristan and you connecting to see if she counteracts his gift. Hmm something we'll have to try out privately I think. Jane would only get in the way. hmmmmm, maybe she and Demitri can go away on another mission. Interesting my boy, leave it with me."

Wow! was all I could think. Aro is totally on my side on this as I knew he would be, he loves to learn. Of course I know he just wants to learn more about Tristan and Sarah but he wants me involved and he's sending the ugly dwarf away with Demitri...Nice....

This will be interesting. Demitri just came and asked me if I wanted to try drinking from a human again instead of from a bottle and I agreed to try. I asked him to tell me truth about where the bottles were coming from and he eventually caved and said Jane was milking humans for me and enjoying herself doing it as cruelly as possibly. Well,..... I thought, I can't have Jane enjoying herself on my part, so I told Demitri to bring me a human and I'd try it. So he's gone off to get one for me......Foolish man!

"Here you go" Demitri said to me as he brought in a young boy for me to drink..I looked at the boy well more of a teenager really bout 15 or 16 and I stared at him my venom came racing up to my fangs and I had to rein myself back. I walked slowly around the human inhaling his scent as I did so and found that it did indeed attract me completely. I could hear his pulse beating in his veins and hear his heart pounding in his chest. I really wanted to drink him so badly it hurt me to say this
"Take him away, I can't hurt him he's just a boy." Demitri eyeballed me in disgust he tried to hide his reaction but failed on time. I just can't do it I've smelled him and while he's appealing to me I just can't bite him. Sorry to let you down Demitri you must think I'm an awful failure" I said with as much self pity as I could force into my voice. I nearly cracked up from the strain of not drinking or laughing either.
Demitri grabbed the human and bit him in front of me the human's screams were pitiful when he began to drain his body. They got more distant and then stopped it was all over in under a minute.

Demitri walked out in disgust and then I heard Jane outside the door talking to SARAH yeah she was back and then an evil thought popped into my head that would freak out Jane ha ha ....I opened up the door and peaked out and saw her give Jane a training bra oh freaking hilarious Sarah is back whoop whoop it filled me with happiness now between us we'd totally fuck up Jane's mind ......I ran to her, arms outstretched...
SARAH....I grabbed her and hugged her tightly.
"Hey kid, what happened to you? Are you okay? Do you know who I am?" she asked me.
"Yes Sarah, you're my best friend......you're my sister!" I said hugging her again.
I heard a low hiss and Jane commented to my delight
"Why does he remember you and not me?"
"Because you've a face only a blind mother could love" Sarah replied.
I laughed hysterically at that ...Nice one I thought.
"You should leave Jane, I don't want you here" I said gleefully and I caught Sarah's hand and dragged her into my room. Chelsea followed us in and thanked Sarah for her gift and wondered why Sarah was being so nice when she was so horrid.....Well it's because Sarah is nice. I like where she is going with this....A woman after my own heart heh heh not that i have a heart but she's plotting something too. Chelsea left and then Dominick arrived with another human and Sarah was trying to get me to drink this human too....What is it today? 'Drink a human day'? I thought in disgust.......

It was getting harder to resist drinking and my eyes were getting blacker if that was even possible. I could feel the monster raged up inside my chest and It took all I could do to stop myself brutally killing the human and drinking it dry.
The human started begging for it's life. Sarah caught it by the arm and pulled it towards me telling me to sniff it. Smell the blood and forget humanity. Huh forget humanity I'd that forgotten years ago......oh right she doesn't know that I remembered just in time. I felt I could relax a little around Sarah but she's unaware of my ruse just yet. She took my reluctance to sniff as a reason to go ahead and bite the human hoping I guess that the blood would entice me to drink and I really had to hold my breath and not smell the blood at all....She insisted that if she could bite the human then so could I. So I bit him but to stop myself from drinking any blood I had to pull my head back and force myself not to move and at that moment who should walk in but Aro, Jane, Demitri and Marcus. They came into my room and Aro complimented Sarah on her makeover .....wow Blonde.....makes it all the more understandable how I would think she's Jane ha ha .....Jane walked out in a huff because Sarah and I were sitting companionably on my bed and the others left a short while later and Sarah spent the rest of the afternoon with me. Finally there was a knock on the door and a very tall man came into the room.
"Alec, this is Felix, he is our friend and my other bodyguard. He will not harm you," she said.
"Who is your other bodyguard? I asked her.
"You are Alec, my friend." she said

Please review me here at the following link Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104662772930230&ref=mf

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum