Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demitri's other diary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demitri's other diary Empty Demitri's other diary Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal
Hi let me introduce myself.
My name is Demitri and I'm around 850 years, give or take a few decades, no one likes to talk about age really do they so I’m a 850 year old give or take a few decades year old vampire.
My home town is Volterra and i live in a castle with some other vampires.
We are here to help keep the vampire world a secret, I’m part of the vampire guards here and i have a very unique gift, pretty much all of us are gifted.
My gift is to be able to track, it means that i can track anything as far as I’m aware I’m the greatest at it, sure you can train but it helps to be gifted, i have special senses that can tell me where that person is just by the scent, it’s really weird i know but useful.
So that's me introduced.
The reason why I wanted to start writing a journal is to record things I guess and to release these fantasy's I have been having, I know they are fantasy's because someone that beautiful could never exist, as vampires we are transformed into something extremely beautiful to attract our prey to lure them in so we can drink there blood to survive, to stop the burning pain in our throats.
I don't know her name but that doesn't matter because she isn't real, so yes she is just breathtakingly beautiful, I don't understand why my mind is playing tricks on me, I see myself and some of the guard living somewhere else and we are happy, extremely happy, in one of my fantasy I was dancing with this beauty all night in a castle, we twirled around and people gazed at us with smiles you see a fantasy, real humans watching us that would never happen the only time I spend time in human company is when I’m sucking them dry.
So let me introduce to you the people I regard as friends there are others who I tend to keep away from, one of them is Jane well I've known her a very long time and she is one evil little girl, she has a twin brother whose name is Alec but Alec and I get on extremely well, it’s true what they say good twin evil twin, then we have Felix he is my tag partner we often spend our time combat training or just throwing each other into walls, it sounds painful but it isn't not to us, then we have Afton and Chelsea, they are a couple, they tend to keep out of things and stay together, Tristan is another member who I’m undecided about he looks at me oddly sometimes like I do something and he expects me to react differently, He is odd but he is Jane's partner after all so he would have to be a bit messed up, I’m surprised she can love someone but herself though, she is that vain and evil how could she love anyone but herself?
Then the others well hmmmm I guess I should introduce them, I don't really want to waste my time thinking about them but it would be rude of me to leave them out we have, Hema, Nandi, Vedavita, Marvel, Siria, Eddie and Claire there that's them named didn't hurt too much i suppose they keep to them self really Jane flips from them to us but something in Jane's eyes scares me it’s like she has a hunger for power she craves it badly it makes me wonder who she will sacrifice to get what she wants even her own brother isn't safe, Jane is making plans and that's not a good combination any idea of Jane's is pretty twisted. Enough of them and enough of Jane
So i want to talk about my fantasy a bit more because it’s really bugging me it won’t leave my mind. In my other fantasy's we are laying down together and she is sleeping but she isn't human, she couldn't be why would my mind want me to think of a human that way? to depend on someone who has feelings ewww, humans are so emotional it sickens me and I wouldn't be lying next to a human impossible, so maybe she isn't human, she certainly isn't a vampire because we do not sleep, an angel maybe I don't know, I don't believe in angels personally, I guess I shouldn't assume that they don't exist we do and that's not natural, so I don't know why my mind is playing tricks on me, she sings to and her voice is so beautiful I hear the song she is singing a lot, it rings in my ears and at first it stunned me I couldn't move but now it is just nice to hear but I know it? The first time I heard it I was with Felix we were charging at each other when it started I stopped stood straight turned and Felix went flying into the wall head first.
"Demitri what was that move?" Felix asked me as I was turning to find out where the voice was coming from.
I freaked Felix out a little he took me back to my room and waited for me to come back around to where I was but I had this feeling I knew the song it meant something but what? I couldn't think why, Felix suggested that I write it down I wasn't going to sing it to Felix. When I wrote the words a feeling washed over me off pain and the need to comfort but I don't know why? It’s still a mystery to me so I’m going to add the words in here then maybe it will become clear.

I would dig a thousand holes
to play next to you
i would dig a
thousand more
if i needed to
i look around the
grave for
an escape of
old routines
there doesn't seem
to be
any other way
coz I've started
falling apart
I'm not savoring
life
I've forgotten how
good
it could be
to feel
alive
crazy as it
sounds
you won’t feel
as low as
you feel right
now
at least that's what
I've been
told
by everyone
i whisper empty
sounds in your
ears in
hope that you
won’t let go
take the pieces
and build
them
skywards
coz I've started
falling apart
I'm not savoring
life
I've forgotten how
it could be
to feel
alive
I've started falling apart
I'm not savoring
life
take the pieces
and build
them skywards
I've forgotten how good
it could be
to feel
alive
take the pieces
and build
them skywards

I still don't understand but those words they mean something to me I know they do and I will work it out I will
Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum