Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demitri's crazy town

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demitri's crazy town Empty Demitri's crazy town Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal
Sometimes i get the feeling i am going to go crazy when i am confined to the palace, recently it seems whenever i plan to go out for a while i am asked to do something, it’s making me feel paranoid like i am not allowed to go out, i feel like i am going crazy but i know i am not, well i hope i am not, it isn’t a pretty way to go, I’ve seen it before, a vampire losing there mind, a young vamp lost his love in a fight, he was never the same after that, he would mumble to himself talk to his beloved even though she wasn’t there, i am seeing those signs again.
I told you last time Tristan look at me funny, well he has gone wacky, completely cuckoo.
We had finished our extremely tasty meal, i had noticed before that Tristan was looking around to see who was here for this feast, not many actually, so we finished off when Tristan walked past me and as he did he pushed into me, i swung my body around and growled at him, he turned and crouched ready to attack, Felix laughed with excitement and was behind me just in case i needed backup, it was coming to a fight between us, his weird behavior around me, it only seemed to be me he had an issue with.
" I’ve got many years on you little boy" i spat out, i was quite confident i would win this fight.
Tristan smirked and pulled his glove off and looked confident i wasn’t afraid but i knew it would be an unfair fight if he used his deadly gift.
Jane clapped her hands
" boys that’s enough play time is over" she demanded, we stood still glaring at each other, i wasn’t going to back off first, no way and not at the command of Jane, she wasn’t my boss, Tristan did a back flip and ran out of the room, Jane glared at me and went after Tristan.
“That guy is a nutcase." Felix said as he walked in front of me, what was his deal i wondered. Felix walked with me to my room and then left me be, i wasn’t in the mood to have company and Felix guessed that, what i hadn’t noticed was that there was a note pushed in my pocket it read.

Meet me in my room at 12pm; it’s very important you come at this time you mustn’t be seen coming here
if your seen do not meet me. you cannot tell anyone, trust no one please it’s really important do not come before 12
or after,
i am sorry if i made you angry but it was the only way for me to get this to you without being noticed
see you soon
Tristan

p.s burn this letter so no one can see this.

See what i mean crazy, but i felt compelled to see what was going on with him maybe i could help; he seemed to be reaching out to me. i did as he asked, i made sure i wasn’t being followed, as i was walking up to his room i heard him chanting over and over "come break me down bury me bury me i am finished with you, look in my eyes, your killing me, killing me" i heard this over and over what was i doing i thought to myself, i arrived at 12pm on the dot i knocked on his door and he opened it he pulled me into the room and looked outside
"I wasn’t followed Tristan." I said a little annoyed by his paranoia.
"I am sorry, thank you for coming we don’t have long but i needed talk to you."
"Tristan what’s happened to you why are you acting like this?" I asked him
"I've been watching you and i know you are remembering, you don’t belong here i don’t belong here we are trapped i have nothing to live for but you do please try to remember her, things will become clearer if you believe."
"What are you on about; this is our home, why would i want to leave? Look if you and Jane are having difficulties then i don’t see why i need to be involved, i may look like i care but i don’t."
"No No you’re not understanding me, i know you hear her i know you have visions"
"Has Felix put you up to this as a practical joke ha very funny yes lets laugh at Demitri." I said really angry and ready to leave. i walked towards the door to leave Tristan jumped in front of me.
"No please listen to me you don’t belong here none of us do their tricking you to think you want to be here that this is your life it isn’t, Valentina is your life, please Demitri for all of our sakes you have to remember her, you’re the only one who is showing signs of remembering, the others haven’t picked up on it yet but they will and when they do they will make you forget, you can never forget." Tristan looked so scared, was he delusional, who was this Valentina? I had never heard of her before at least i don’t think i had."
"You’re crazy truly crazy." I shouted at him.
"SHHHHHH you will alarm them look you can’t talk to anyone about this you can’t trust anyone." Tristan moved out of the way and paced the room i wanted to leave but i felt sorry for him he stopped.
"Jane is coming you should leave." Tristan demanded
"She is close i can sense her she will know i am here by my scent she isn’t stupid Tristan."
"Do you think she can hear us now?" He asked he looked petrified.
"Any second now she will be able to hear us and then she will pick up my scent."
"Attack me" Tristan demanded
i looked at him skeptical but he pleaded me with his expression, i caught on to her scent she was running now i pushed Tristan up to the wall and held him there, she smiled and mouthed thank you he started to chant again
"come break me down, bury me bury me, i am finished with you, look in my eyes your killing me killing me all i wanted was you, i tried to be someone else but nothing seemed to change i now know this is who i really am inside finally found myself fighting for a chance i now know this is who i really am." over and over this is what he said. He was singing it was a song i had heard it before Tristan smiled.
"You remember don’t you" He whispered all this confused me so i pushed him harder into the wall why was he playing these mind tricks on me.
"Tristan darling" Jane asked sweetly then she came into the room to find me with Tristan pined to the wall a shot of pain surged through me i fell to the floor i wriggled around the floor in pain as Jane used her gift on me. i heard Tristan trying to convince her to stop he was telling her it was his fault he had provoked me and was winding me up, it was his own fault that i attacked him thankfully the pain stopped Tristan was kissing Jane when she stopped, i jumped to my feet ready to attack again. Jane held her hand up to me.
"Don’t you dare Demitri i was being kind to you as you’re my friend but if you attack my love again i promise you i won’t hold back." Jane stated.
"You tell your pet to watch where he walks next time then there will be no problem" I said back Tristan looked relived that i didn’t tell Jane his crazy ideas
When i left i went to find Felix i needed to get rid of this anxiety i was feeling and the only way that was possible was to have a fight i found him in the great hall with Alec, Alec was getting good at combat. Felix was flying through the air as i came into the room i let out a big laugh as Felix landed on the ground with a big thudding sound, Alec looked so pleased with himself, we spent the next few hours play fighting until Chelsea wanted to come play now that was funny she is one mean little fighter i wouldn’t want to be her enemy.
A little while later i wanted to talk to Tristan i kept my word i hadn’t spoken to anyone else about what he said i need more information before i acted on it.
"I didn’t hurt you too much did i?" I asked him
"Sorry what?" He asked back
"When i had you pinned to the wall i didn’t hurt you did i?" I asked again
"What are you talking about Demitri?"
"I haven’t seen you today? Are you ok maybe you should get something to eat?" Tristan walked off leaving me feeling…. well I don’t know did i imagine all of that? Was it me making it all up in my head i honestly couldn’t tell you what’s real and what’s not any more.............

Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum