Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing Demitri

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing Demitri Empty Introducing Demitri Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Demitri

Hello there journal, let me introduce myself, my name is Demitri. I am a vampire, I live with a family called the Volturi, I serve my Masters Aro, Marcus, Caius.
I am part of a guard that protect our Kings, in the guard there are some very interesting vampires who I class as friends.

We have Alec and Jane, they are twins, they both have a very special talents, Alec can shut a vampire's emotions off, very interesting to see a vampire collapse and seem to sleep, as vampires we do not sleep, we walk this earth for eternity. I told you Jane also had a gift, her's is a little more, how can I put this painful, she has the power to make you feel like you are burning, when she wants to she can really hurt you with it. I have seen her bring down so many vampires, I have felt the pain too, she is small, she looks like she needs protecting, well she doesn't she is a very sadistic vampire, who lets no-one become too close to her, apart from her brother that is, he is her only weakness. Alec has many weaknesses but with his sister by his side he will never be in the threat of being harmed. They both look like they are thirteen but they are many years older then this, over 800 I believe.

Felix is another member of the guard he is extremely strong, just the sight of him makes you want to give up a fight, he has trained me extremely well to defend myself when I am tracking a vampire. His skill is fighting, he has no special talent but the mere size of him at 6ft' 7ins is frightfully off putting, he is a bit off a flirt, he likes the ladies.

Then we have Chelsea and Afton they are a couple, mates of the vampire world, Chelsea has a interesting gift, she can influence a relationship or un-influence it, to her own will the only time she cannot use her talent is when there is a special bond between the two, then she cannot affect them. Chelsea and Alton our the only mates of the gaurds, everyone else is alone apart from the Kings who have wives and one is to be decided.
but I will explain this to you when I have introduced every member of the guard to you.

Next we have Corin, Santiago, Renata, Corin and Santiago, they are the wives bodygaurds we do not talk to them, we hardly see them, like the wives, they are kept away from the main part of the palace.

Renata is Aro's personal Guard when Aro leaves the palace, which isn't often, she has a talent too it's as a sheild, its a mental illusion but when she puts it up to protect, the person that walks towards it will turn in the other direction and forget what they were doing extremely handy.

Then last but not least we have Heidi, she is our hunter, she brings us food when I say food I mean humans. Jane likes to call them blood bags on legs, how Jane makes me laugh. So this is the guard introduced.

Our masters have wives, well Aro and Caius do, their names are Sulpica, Aro's mate and Athenodora Caius' mate. Marcus does not have a wife at the moment, his last love Didyme, Aro's sister was attacked and no longer lives.

There is a newborn called Sarah Frost, she is new to this family, she is to wed Marcus. She has made an enemy of Jane. Jane hates her, loathes her, the constant attacks between them are hilarous but Jane can fight dirty, I am not saying Sarah cannot but Jane isn't mentallly stable, she enjoys watching people suffer. Sarah has a unique talent, she can inspire you, make you feel like you can do anything, she also can supercharge your gift very handy, since Sarah has come to live with us Marcus has become a diffrent vampire. He is extremely happy, before he was very depressed, if he wasn't so loyal to Aro he would have had himself destroyed along time ago.

Yes and I also have noticed a change in myself since Sarah has joined us, my feelings for Jane have come back to me, I thought I had buried them away a long time ago, but now they are back, it's extremely frustrating as I know she is not interested, I hold hope for no reason.

Jane and I were sent on a mission to find a newborn who was on a killing spree, we found it of course, thanks to my ability, but what we found was something I never expected. A young vampire called Tristan, he is older then a newborn but still young compared to us. Jane has fallen for him and it breaks my ice cold heart to see her with him, I want it to be me, now I cannot push these feelings away due to Sarah's unique gift. Tristan is also talented if he touches a humen then the humen feels attracted to him and feel extreamly happy, but with a vampire it's the complete opposite, when he touches our kind their fear appears to them, very cool as Jane cannot touch him, this makes it bearable, knowing she has feelings for him and not me.

Well journal thats you introduced to my family, I assure you I will write to you and let you know more about this existance that we all live in.

Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum