Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demitri's Loss

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demitri's Loss Empty Demitri's Loss Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal
I’m in shock I... I can’t believe what has happened; we are all in a state of shock.
One of our guard members was killed; she was a good friend i can’t believe she has gone.
Strange things have been happening as you know; it’s not just me who it’s been happing to.
Before we heard the news about poor Chelsea, we had some food bought in Alec and Jane where outdoing each other trying to see how many humans they could suck dry, but before that Alec seemed a little off so i wanted to see if he was ok.

I knocked on his door he let me in but he was acting extremely weird something wasn’t right so i played along with him, i pretended to act like i had been out done of a meal by their stupid games, when i left i expected Alec to come after me but he never did odd i thought, then he sent me a text message asking me to come back that it was safe to talk now, safe i wondered why wouldn’t it be safe.
Alec told me that he didn’t trust his sister and i don’t blame him she is one twisted bitch, i asked Alec what was really going on and he opened his heart and told me.
He had been seeing and hearing things one of the human girls reminded him off someone he felt intimate with.
Before i knew it i was pouring out my own worries to him, telling him about what i had seen and what Tristan had told me about us not belonging here then acting like it never happened.
I blame Jane she must be behind this, no one else is sick enough to play those types of mind games.
I didn’t want to tell Alec this, it was his sister and even though he said he didn’t trust her i could see there was doubt in his eyes.
Who should he believe me? Or his twin his own flesh and blood.
Our suspicions where answer a little while later Jane stormed in on us while we were playing on Alec's Xbox, just as well Alec was being extra careful, he smelt her coming.
That’s one thing Jane is really stupid about she underestimates her brother, he is very cleaver possibly more so then her, she is too caught up in torturing souls and hurting things where as Alec he uses his brain.
They always say watch the silent types cos there in the corner making plans before they know it, that’s Alec he is the mastermind of things like that.
Jane tries but she gets hung up on revenge, the silent killer that’s what they should call Alec, in his mind your dead before you know it, just as well Alec isn’t a psychopath like his sister, and he could be very deadly if he wanted to be.
After Jane’s interruption we both looked at each other like MMMM, something is going on.

Felix came bursting in a little while later giving us the news of Chelsea's death.
We both got up in a flash to see Afton, it wasn’t a pretty sight the poor man lost everything, his love, his best friend, his soul mate, and how can someone return from that? Well i don’t think they do.
Afton demanded that he be left alone and we had to respect his wishes, i wish there was something we could do the only thing that i can think of is to bring Chelsea back but that’s not possible, poor Afton, i feel for him i do. Felix said he would stay and keep watch over Afton.
When we left him Alec looked at me.
" Please tell me you feel it to."
"I do Alec i feel It." it wasn’t the feeling of losing a friend, it was more than that like we had lost a partner too, how was that possible? Yes Chelsea was a good friend why would we feel loss like that?
A vision of the women popped in my head she was staring out of the window into the dark of night singing always singing, but what a beautiful voice she has i listened to her singing while Alec and i walked off towards my room.
I looked to him and smiled to reassure him it was going to be ok.
“your back with me, i was getting worried." Alec said as he sat down on my sofa
“sorry i heard singing it was just beautiful i get lost when i hear her voice it’s like she is singing to me. “I explained.
"I know i hear cries for help i want to help but i don’t know how." Alec said.
I didn’t have an answer for him i wish i did.

There was a knock at the door
"sorry Alec i won’t be a second." i apologized and got the door.
It was Tristan, i sighed what he wanted.
"Tristan" i said not being polite i hope he got that.
"Can i come in i really need to speak to you." more crap i thought this guy is messing with my head I am sure.
i didn’t need it right now not with hearing about Chelsea and seeing Afton the way he was
"erm yes ok come in." i shot a panic look at Alec i didn’t want to be left alone with this guy.
Alec understands and stood up.
"Ohh Alec hi how are you coping? Such sad news isn’t it" Tristan asked.
"Yes extremely sad" Alec replied.
He looked a little unsure i couldn’t blame him.
Tristan was just too weird for my liking maybe that’s why Jane is interested in him.
"Jane is in a bit of a state, erm i think you should go see if she is ok i can’t get through to her" Tristan asked Alec,
I shook my head furiously at him i didn’t want to be left alone with this psycho, Alec smiled lightly he had to go to his sister
"sure no problem."
My eyes widened in anger at him for saying he would leave but i understood Alec left us.
" Demitri i just want to hug you."
"Excuse me?" I asked backing away from him
"You have been through so much and know with Chelsea gone too, i know you were good friends, i just wanted to let you know I am here for you if you ever need any one to talk too, i know sometimes you can’t talk to people who knew that person, i didn’t so you can talk to me any time." "what the hell are you on about yes Chelsea was my friend but i think this speech should be for Afton don’t you?"
" Jane told me you didn’t like talking about her and that it upsets you and you block it out you don’t need to you need to remember her Demitri she was your wife." confusion hit me who was he talking about?
“What? you do know it me Demitri your talking to Afton is the one who doesn’t have a wife now" I said trying to be calm i didn’t need Tristan freak in out on me in this enclosed space.
"I know that but these kinds of events can trigger emotions, you lost your wife to and hearing the news of Chelsea has to of reminded you of that awful day, i know it hurts but I am here for you brother." Tristan rubbed my arm.
"What has Jane been telling you?" i asked completely confused, she was behind it I am sure.
"I know you blame her that’s why I am here really, i want you to remember so you can forgive Jane she beats herself up about that day and know with her best friend gone to she is so sad, i want to help both of you." Tristan pleaded
"What?"
This was insane Chelsea was gone, Afton was gone pretty much too, Jane was playing the best friend card, i was hearing singing earlier, Alec is hearing cries for help and Tristan believes i have a wife, now tell me if I am being stupid but doesn’t all of this sound messed up
"So tell me about her Jane told me her name and she told me about how they were attacked, that your Amelia saved Jane."
"Amelia?" i questioned who was Amelia."
"No, no not Amelia sorry i don’t know why i sad that, i meant Valentina." Tristan looked wearied when he said Amelia like he was remembering something.
He said her name how was that possible? How did he know her name was Valentina I wasn’t completely sure myself.
"You know her? You know who Valentina is?" I begged
"Ohh Demitri you poor thing, blocking it out, you must have both been in completely in love to truly forget because remembering hurts you too much i am so sorry." he didn’t know her he hadn’t seen this girl it was Jane tricking me it had to be.
" I don’t know a Valentina, Tristan Jane has put you up to this hasn’t she? she wants to get into my head, i wont allow her mind games i demand you leave this room and you stay away from me" i shouted at him
" No i am just trying to help that’s all please believe me i never wanted to upset you Demitri it obvious you’re not ready to forgive and let go but please any time you want to talk about her I am here for you." Tristan babbled
i was too angry to listen
"get out" i screamed
He left immediately
"who are you why are you tormenting me like this" i screamed out.
I collapsed on my sofa and for the rest of the day i spent it in and out of visions of this beauty is this really Jane's doing and if it is why is she doing it.

I want to record what this Valentina sings they have to mean something she is singing to me i know she is.

~~~~~~~~~
Playground
school
bell
rings, again

rain clouds
come to
play again

has no one told you
she's not
breathing
hello I’m
your mind
giving you someone
to talk to
...hello...

if i smile
and don’t
believe
soon i know
I’ll
wake up from this
dream

don’t try to fix
me
I’m not broken
hello
I’m the lie
living for you
so
you can hide
...don’t cry...

suddenly
i know
I’m
not sleeping
hello I’m still here,
all that’s
left
of yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjEPCczY11E

Hello - Evanescence
www.youtube.com
I upload this video as an engagement gift of Amy Lee!!Xoxo... is the song Hello... The first productive thing I ever made... Enjoy it!!

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]