Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The talk

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                    The talk Empty The talk Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hello diary, the last time I wrote I was just about to go and find Aro, so this is what happened.

I made my way to the reading room, I knew I would find Aro and Caius there. Caius practically lives in the reading room, it has thousand and thousands of books, collected over the centuries.

I knocked on the door to be polite and waited until I was asked to enter. As I walked into the room, I saw that Caius was reading a book about mortal combat. I thought they where supposed to be having a discussion, it must have finished. Caius looked over his book and said my name in acknowledgement, I nodded once to greet him.

Aro was leaning on the work desk looking into space when I entered, "shall we go for a walk jane" Aro asked in his kind tone. it worries me when he uses his kind tone, because i know the real Aro and when he uses that kind tone it means he wants something.

I am always pleased to serve him, he is my King, but something tells me I am not going to like what he has to say.

"Good day Jane." Caius said as we were about to leave
"Good day to you too Caius" I replied.

We walked down the long corridor in silence, we were leaving the main building. we stopped dead in the middle of the corridor and Aro faced me.

"Jane dear, how are you?"

"I am fine thank you Master."

"Good, good, I am glad. I haven't seen you around lately".

"Ohh, I have been redecorating my room. I have lots off new treasures."

Which is true, plus I have been writting in you, every one has been so busy with the happy meal and tending her every need.

" ane dear. I can see there is a reason why your staying away from us, you shouldnt be jealous of Sarah."

Jealous, jealous, ha, can you believe it diary, Aro thought I was jealous , well I am not!!!

So, Aro is thinking that was the reason for my lack of interest in his new toy is my jealousy but it's my hatred for her, I had to ask Aro the question that has been bugging me.

"Forgive me Master, but I just don't understand the need for her to be part of our gaurd, there are other talented and probably are more useful then her."

"Jane dear, she is going to be very useful to us, trust my judgement."

"I do Master, I do."

"Jane, could you just do one thing for me?"

I didn't answer him, diary, I knew now this was the need for the nice tone.

"Please, make Sarah feel a little more welcome."

I did not agree with this and yes at the time I was very, very, very, angry andIi think Aro knew that was going to happen, as I caught a scent of Demitri hanging around in the background.

So, Aro continued, as I did not answer him back.

"Jane, all I am saying is just play nice for now, let her settle in, then you two can go head to head, anytime you like, but just let her settle in. Yes? "

I could accept that, I suppose, if it meant later on that I could torture her as much as I like. But, I still didn't agree with Aro's decission of bringing her here. I just dont understand, he has chelsea to make her feel like she wants to be here, that's her gift.

She can make you feel like you want to stay loyal to that person. She is going to have to work her magic on the happy meal because Marcus needs her more then I like to admit.

Aro then did something I did not expec,t he grabbed my hands without asking and held them in front off his face and now he will know everything.

He had his eyes closed and gave the occasional Mmmmm then his eyes sprang open.

"Ohh, Jane you poor child, I never realised."

I told Aro it was nothing. Aro now knows about how i feel for Brian and probably assumes that's why I don't like Sarah but that's not the case. She just fucks me off, she has that kind off face you just want to grab her head and smash it into the wall to try and rearrange her face to try and look half decent.

If there was a competition for the most ugliest vampire, the happy meal would win hands down. Normally when you are changed into a vampire, your looks improve, to attract your prey, in Sarah's case she looks just as ugly. I told her this once when we were staying with brian, when she first looked at herself in the mirror. She then attacked me, the silly, silly, tramp. I am still wanting to get my own back on her for that stunt.

After my chat with Aro, I was still so mad I needed to torture someone, make them feel my pain, make them burn. Demitri walked from out of the shadows and asked me if I was ok.

Ohh, Diary I have to leave you in suspense. The Happy meal has demanded for some blood bags to be delivered so I am going to feed and then I will be back to update you with what happned next. I think you will enjoy it I know i did.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]