Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to Valentina

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened to Valentina Empty What happened to Valentina Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

o Blake pov
I knocked on the imaginary door and let myself, in Valentina was lying on the bed, her eyes closed not breathing; I forgot Vampires don’t need to breathe.
I sat down next to her, her eyes popped open, pure black, that was a new look for her.
"hello" I said softly, she smiled
" hi," She sounded different " Blake you shouldn't be here I am not safe" she said gripping on to the bed
"what’s wrong Can I help?" she looked like she was in pain, Tristan didn’t say she was in pain, he just that she saw her fear
"I am a vampire, I am weak, I need blood " she growled
"ohh well not to worry my blood isn’t nice " I joked, I thought it would lighten the mood, Valentina seemed to like a joke, note to self don’t play nice with a thirsty vampires.
She shot from the bed and pined me to the wall
"lets see" she growled, anger cursed through me, she laughed but not the sweet laugh she had, this was something completely different this wasn’t Valentina, I knew this was the beast they all fight to keep deep inside themselves.
"This is getting tiring how many vampires need to pin me to a wall, but I’d rather it bee you then your lover. " I said with a shrug, she dropped me "you're not my type" she laughed this was the part off her I knew.
" lay down save your energy" I said calming down myself, she did what I said, another first for me, a savage vampire doing as there told, must note that down somewhere in the history books.
The one called Afton I mar moments ago came in with a backpack.
"please tell me that's for me" she begged
"yeah hun its for you but........." she grabbed the bag from him ripped it open she took out what looked like the blood bags you get at hospital, she paused and looked at Afton
"its........" Afton nodded
"it's all I could get fast enough and fresh just take a little to gain some strength then I will hunt with You" Afton said he genuinely looked concerned for her, I always believed Vampires couldn’t feel emotion or even act it out to others that don’t belong to them, I really am learning a new species.
She pierced the bag with her fang and started to drink slowly she was ok, she really looked like she hated it when the bag was empty
"how do you feel now?" Afton asked her
"better thank you" she smiled warmly; Afton looked shocked
"really?" he asked
"what do you mean by really?" I questioned, he turned to me acknowledging me now
"we are vampires who crave blood all the time its easy just to drink but it’s harder for the ones who chose to diet. “he explained
"Uttohh" Valentina said as she clenched her fists on the bed
" V, talk to me, how do you feel" she didn’t answer him “V, talk to me" Afton asked being calm
"I don’t understand why give her human blood for? Surely that's bad?" I asked
"no she is different always has been never craved for blood like we do" Afton snapped at me
"I need more" she growled and shot out through the door
"is this bad?" I asked
"very" Afton replied and shot out after her, uhhh here goes why can’t have a simple life, run into a pack of vampire and humans, yes humans live here to, I haven’t met them yet, I haven’t met the whole clan either, this makes me wonder what Pippa and Rick where doing here, there scent is over the house and mainly Valentina, it makes sense she would take any one in.
I really need to talk to her about this, guessing now isn’t the right time.
I closed my eyes and whispered her name, it took me to where she was standing in the middle of town just standing.
"Well this is a fun game want to tell me the rules? "I asked her.
I sat down on the bench that was in the main square, Pippa flashed into my mind, she was wearing a cloak, she had sat here once, I shock the imagine off it was no use to me, I know she has been here for a while.
" ya, kill anything in sight." she looked around, no one here then her eyes ruby red settled on me, I crossed my leg and held my finger out to her "we have been here before remember, I am not your type."
"anything is my type now" she growled
"fine take a bite you will regret it, soulless people taste fowl, but your use to animal blood, might not be so bad for you."
"stop it stop that" she said she held her hands over her ears.
"It’s not me darling, maybe it’s the innocent families tucked up in their home dreaming of happier things, better places." I said going off somewhere else in my mind, she grabbed my hands and shock me. I looked at her I let the anger rage through me, no one pushed me around especially not a blood thirsty Vampire and Where were her so called family, maybe not as fast as me I guess, sucks to be them ha, I crack myself up
"not every ones dreams are filled with happiness, some are filled with pure hatred and wish for it all to end, I can smell the fear it’s all around us" "hmm so are they the rules? Find the lost and lonely" I look around” I don’t see any here do you? “She growled at me.
"please Valentina explain the rules" I asked again, she was in there I know she is, and she was strong, she wouldn’t let the beast win completely "is it against the rules to break in to that house or maybe that one or that one" I said pointing at random homes
"I....... don’t want this I just want it to stop “she begged then a blur passed me and she was gone, I stood up looking around the one called Afton and Tristan where in front of me seconds later
"Demitri will help her" Afton said
"right good." I said a little bit annoyed, I was getting somewhere with her, Afton’s body language changed and he was crouching ready to take me out
"No "Tristan shouted, as he reached for Afton’s shoulder
"remove your hand Tristan "Afton growled.
Wow now he is one creepy Vampire.
Tristan did so
"its Blakes gift."Tristan said, I knew I could trust him always have.
"Explain" Afton growled.
"It’s something I can do." I said bluntly, Afton turned to Tristan
"explain to me or I will rip his head off"
"hay I am here you know, and try it, it will just click back into place" I joked Tristan smirked, Afton didn’t look happy about my joke
"is that right? let’s see shall we " he said moving towards me
"time to say goodbye" I said as shimmered out, Wow that was close, note to self Afton is a bad ass when he is angry don’t push him.

o Demitri pov

I needed to make this right, but I am not the person for the job sadly.
I picked her up and ran with her, she was with that thing from depts. of hell, nothing good can come of their friendship and I have no idea how they found a bond.
Valentina struggled in my arms the whole way but she was still weak, from what I can tell I saved her at the right time, she hadn’t fed on another human just what Afton gave her, there wouldn’t be enough in That bag to make her strong, just enough to quench her thirst.
I've never seen her like this, even when she was a New Born and she fed the basic way she never went savage, the only thing that has become different is he is no longer in her head, guiding her keeping her safe and not crazy like she is now snapping at my neck, she's got me a couple of times that’s no bother the wounds will seal and heal over.
I could see the gates to my home the feeling off success seeping in, I made it with her in my arms no victims harmed but myself, these scars will be a reminder of how close I came to losing her, I wished it could be me to help her through this, sadly not I am just not enough for her.
The front door was wide open as I passed through the gates
"quickly now" I heard Hazel call; I passed her and rushed inside
"what have you done to her? " Malachi asked, standing by the window looking outside, I let Valentina out of my arms
"Hush boys, Malachi you promised." he nodded but still wouldn’t look at us.
Valentina had backed up growling.
"Can you help her" I begged, Hazel, shock her head
"I don’t know" she said sadly and moved towards Valentina hands held up to her.
"I can hear you, stop talking like I am not here" Valentina screamed at us.
As Hazel stepped slowly towards her Valentina let out a scream so high pitched human ears would not here it, but I could it was so loud, I had To cover my ears, Hazel stopped and looked to me confusion crossing her face, somehow she couldn’t hear this awful sound
" make it stop" Valentina screamed, thankfully the high pitched siren had broken off when she spoke
"that’s not going to help" Malachi said sounding dull, why isn’t he concerned for his friend, Hazel snapped her head to Malachi
"explain to me away then?" she demanded
"there is no other way she is what she is, blood thirsty" Malachi said as he turned to look at her tears falling down his face "she has become what she has been pushing down inside, the beast always wins, isn’t that right Demitri " The glare he gave me, I was responsible for her I had let her down, I knew this he didn’t need to remind me.
"No, No way, she is in there" Hazel protested then looked back to Valentina hands up again "Valentina tell me what you want" Hazel asked not giving up on her I knew she wouldn’t I knew she could help me even if her guardian couldn’t.
"B...L...O...O...D" she growled "I want blood running down my throat, coating every organ in my body to fill my stomach, I want this pain to end not just here " she rubs her throat "But in here" She smacks her head, "So much hurt, I want to forget it all, I want blood and Death, yes death everyone should die, Who deserves to live, Nobody, What gives them the right to be happy and alive" She frantically looked around the floor telling us what she needed, then she looked to me
"Together we can do this, you and me, that's why you killed me, I know now it’s all so clear to me." She laughed and came to me, she grabbed my hand "Come lets go plays havoc" Her eyes where begging, but I couldn’t allow her to do this, it wasn’t her
"No........, you’re not yourself, you do not know what you are saying or asking me to do." I said to make her see sense; she dropped our hands and backed away from me.
"This is what you wanted, I am doing this for you "she sounded so hurt I reach out for her again
Valentina, darling You don’t know what you’re saying, please listen to me I will get you some blood, then we can talk"
"Blood, yes Blood, ohh and make sure it’s someone who has everything, destroy them Demitri destroy them all" she grabbed my face and chanted
o "Enough" Hazel clapped and Valentina dropped to the floor, I dropped to her collapsed body and stroked her hair
"what have you done" I screamed at Hazel
"you are also weak Demitri, all this talk of blood lust, soon it will become too much for you and I cannot stop two hungry vampires on a rampage" "I obey your rules Hazel do I not? Have I ever broken that promise to you? "I asked her
"No............, but Demitri something has changed, I can smell evil on you and your future has become unclear to Me." she said not looking at me but to Malachi who looked angry, had said too much.
"How long do we have?"Malachi asked walking to Hazel taking her hand
"two hours possibly less."
"two hours till what? " I demanded Malachi stared me down
"two hours till that thing wakes and causes havoc" Malachi shouted at me so much venom in his words
"that thing is your friend someone you protect " I growled back, I was ready to rip his throat out
" You took her away from me "Malachi said leaving the room ,"I shall return soon" he declared slamming the door, I look at Hazel who wouldn’t meet my gaze,
"is there something else going on here "I questioned
"come, let’s get her comfortable" I picked Valentina up, her body limp in my arms, I kissed her head as we Walked down the hall, Hazel opened the all too familiar room the one Valentina had chosen to stay in when I first bought her here.
I placed her on bed she looked so peaceful sleeping but I knew she wasn’t sleeping; Hazel had cast a spell to dull the demon my Valentina "come" Hazel ordered again, I did as I was asked
"can she be helped?" I asked as I followed her into the living room
"I believe so, she is thirsty if we can feed her some blood to satisfy her, we may get somewhere "Hazel shock her head and sat down on the sofa "what is it? " I questioned, I knelt down by her and took her hands in mine
"did you not see the signs Demitri? how could you let her get so thirsty" Hazel accused I bowed my head
"you have it all wrong, Tristan touched her to snap her out of her shocked state, he was trying to help"
"Tristan is back, how?" I looked to her surely she knew this.
"Max and I saved him, he didn’t belong in hell Hazel, and surely you understand that?" I begged
"I cannot judge" Hazel said looking angry "so he used his gift on her" Hazel asked trying to piece the puzzle together
"she saw her fear and the result of that she became so weak, Afton went to find her some blood, he thought the hospital housed some animal samples in not this one, he took what he could " I explained
"did Valentina know it was human blood?"
"Afton tried to explain to her it was all he could get, she didn’t drink enough to cause this much hate." I said as I got up to wonder the room, Hazel closed her eyes
"what she saw would cause her to react this way Demitri, I am so sorry" Tears ran down her face I was her at her side again comforting my angel
"talk to me, tell me what are you hiding from me" I asked I knew they were keeping something from me, Hazel let a few sobs out and took a deep breath
"what Valentina saw is most likely the truth and not fear" Hazel said as she stroked my face
"did you see what it was?"I questioned, she shook her head
"this is to cruel no I cannot say"
“tell me " I demanded
" I cannot you don’t deserve to know it’s not certain Hazel said wiping the tears away
"has it got something to with what you said before about my future? About the smell of evil?" I needed answers
"I’ve said to much" Short answers were not helping me
"what did she see? " I demanded
" I can’t tell you " Hazel burst into tears and I knew I had over stepped the mark
"its fine don’t be upset" I hugged her and she gripped me so hard like she was losing me
"it's me, isn’t it" I questioned her sobs became violent in my arms "this is how Valentina would react if I was no longer here, she would turn savage" I was mostly talking aloud to myself, I hadn’t heard Malachi return.
"You promised you would look after her forever keep her safe, look what you have created, your very own beast, when that day comes it will be ten times worse than this, there will be no stopping her" I lessened my grip from hazel and turned to stare at Malachi he sounded so lifeless no emotion in his face.
"we are keeping a look out for both of your futures nothing had been set its just hear say for now but we cannot assume it will not happen" I stood up
" I took her away from humanity but I gave her life, she has become who she was meant to be" I said more for Malachi to stop judging me for turning her.
"You call that in there was meant for her? She is in more pain than she ever was, at least she had a chance now she is just screwed and you know it." he spat at me
"your angry, I shall be with my wife until you calm down and you remember who she is" I told him I turned to walk away
"your wife?" Malachi seethed
"figure of speech she has accepted my invite to marry me " I sighed little to late I wonder
"this gets better wed her, cause more destruction to that poor Childs life"
That was it, I had enough of his remarks, I turned and ran into him pushing him into the wall
"enough I am doing my best for her" I growled
"it's not enough " Malachi said boldly, I felt a hand on my shoulder
"please fighting between us will not help, we need to talk calmly and come to a conclusion " Hazel spoke so softly, it dissolved all my anger.
I let Malachi go and gave him space to move, Hazel returned to the sofa
"I believe She need to know if she has time to accept fate then maybe things will be easier on her " Hazel suggested
"No.......... " Both, Malachi and I said sharply
"this will destroy her, we wait until we know more, you said it yourself the future is not clear" I said thinking of my love
"I hope your right " Hazel said looking lost, I held my hand out for the blood, Malachi had dropped in the hall way.
He fetched it we made no eye contact
"its animals blood something they should have been given in the first place " I ignored his jibe at me and nodded and walked off to be with my Valentina, she sleeps peacefully soon she will wake to the horrors of the world what had I done.....................

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum