Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valentina and the Painting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valentina and the Painting Empty Valentina and the Painting Fri May 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear d,d
Before i tell you about what's been happening i just want to tell you what Alec and Faine did for me.
I had given Faine a memory of mine, a happy memory of my past, one she helped me form and she told Alec and with Faine's description he painted me a picture of my parents, a family portrait but with me how i look now, it’s just indescribable how it looks.
Alec made me look human not so pale, it looks like we were all stood there being patient while we were painted.
it’s such a fantastic gift to receive and its extremely special to me and i will treasure it forever
Alec told Demitri what he had planned and came the second half to the gift, a beautiful thick black frame with roses sculpted into the thick black shiny wood frame and a gold plaque engraved in beautiful script
The Midnight Family
It went straight into the frame, i found a space in our room for it, when i lay on our bed and look forward there will be my parents looking back looking proud of me i can’t say it would be true, i gave up on life but now i live a fairytale life and if they wanted me to be happy then this was the right choice to take.
I certainly do not regret it I’ve never been more loved then i have now, i feel complete almost.

Max, Anastasia and Tristan are staying for a while they love Ireland and Tristan loves the beaches, we show him the place where we thought we said a final farewell Tristan cried at how thoughtful we were to do something so kind, i wish i could of cried to.
We decided to camp out and i bought my camera i wasn’t giving up on my photo project no way, i didn’t risk our secret just to throw away an opportunity.
I took lots of pictures of the full moon it looked so big when the sky was clear pitch black but with a silver glow, i could even see the creators and the man in the moon i waved and pretty much everyone thought i was nuts,
"Who knows the story of the man in the moon?" I questioned. Most of them laughed at me again.
"I know the story" Rhoan said smiling at me of course he knew he knew all the great stories.
"There is no man in the moon" Chelsea grumbled and looked up and saw it herself as she gasped.
"Told ya." I said back.
Vera and Lottie giggled.
"Who is he aunty V?" Vera asked she was wrapped in a blanket cuddled in Lottie’s chest Bastien had his arm around Lottie, Vera was looking a little better now but still held fear in her eyes, Lottie and Bastien have become very protective parents and who could blame them.
I gestured to Rhoan to tell the story he probably knew it better than me.
"It’s about a man who disabled the Sunday rules a long time ago Sundays where classed as Sabbath a rest day and a day where all should go to church and pray to god." Rhoan said
"What if you don’t believe in God?" Vera asked
"these days not everyone believes in god but the ones who do have their own unique way, but back then it was a law and everyone believed the old man wanted to pray to god on in his own time not when he was commanded to, the old man now lives in the moon." Rhoan said smiling at Vera to let her know it was ok asking questions i guessed.
"Everyone has different tales of the man in the moon i have my own" I said i knew of the one Rhoan had said but i had made my own story up about the man in the moon.
"What's your Tale aunty V?" Sophia asked as she sat down by Lottie she crossed her legs and looked at me with big eyes even Vera sat up and looked bright, Lottie started to stroke Sophia's hair.
"Ok I will tell you the story of the man in the moon. The man in the moon was once a young man, a foolish one he won the hearts of many fair ladies and never committed to such ladies always after an adventure and grew bored easily, until he saw the one who he had to have, one day the two finally meet and a spark of love glowed between them, from that day he never looked at another lady he never got bored and was happy but his past was a reminder of who he was and who he is now, most grew Jealous of their love they held and it became unbearable for them they decided they would run away and be happy with the help of a loyal friend, they nearly got out of town but the loyal friend was a traitor he killed the man's lover and disappeared into the nights air the man yelled for help for anyone to help he looked up to the moon and screamed for someone a ghost appeared in front of the man, it was his love she told him her time was up and that he should live his life to make somebody else happy like he made her and to never be frightened of love then the lady disappeared, the man carried her body back to the town and buried her body and said good bye to his love and locked himself away from the world.
Every night he would open his window and cry and scream at the moon, it was the only way to release his pain.
one night an angel appeared in his room and asked him why he was so sad, he told her what happened to his love, the angel asked why it was the moons fault, the man replied it’s the moons fault because it glows so bright and nothing can be bright any more, the man sank to his knees and sobbed the angel placed her hand on his shoulder and asked him if he would like the pain to be taken away, he replied no, he wanted to be with his love the angel nodded her head and told him his love was gone but there was one thing she loved, the man looked at her not understanding, the moon of course the angel replied the man bowed his head and said then i want to be the man in the moon, and that’s how he got there he looks down on us all and watches the lovers and it reminds him of the love he once felt, he knew he could never love again he wanted to be at the place where she loved the most the moon." I told them everyone looked a little stunned Johanna wiped away the tears and vera and Sophia clapped their hands in joy i smiled and shook my head i wasn’t that good of a story teller.
Then Vera and Sophia looked up to the moon and waved.
"We love you Mr. Man in the moon" Both girls said and giggled when they looked at each other for saying the same thing.

After that i wondered of on my own to take some pictures of beach life i took a picture of the calm sea and the moon of course and how the moon reflected of the sea that was magical how it shimmered up to a point then stopped i took photos of turtles making their way back down to the sea and the creators they had dug out for nesting there eggs i even caught one digging a hole with its turtle arms i guess you could say, preparing for the future it made me feel sad for the man in the moon no future for him,
I turned my focus back to the others Jordan and Sophia where dancing by the fire, Jordan held onto Sophia’s hand and twirled her like a ballerina but also keeping her from a safe distance, Josh was grouping up some players for a five aside match it was Gabriel, Joanna, Afton, Josh Alec then on the other side was Max, Tristan, Rhoan, Demitri and Faine, Gabriel went in goal for his team and Tristan took goal for his the battle was on. Lottie and Bastien where happily cuddled up with Vera in Lottie’s arm they looked peaceful.
Anastasia was sat by herself looking out to see looking thoughtful, so i took some pictures she was beautiful natural beauty though not the forced kind and i know as vampires we tend to look more beautiful but i don’t think I’m any better looking than before, sure i can turn the charm on but that doesnt need my looks i don’t think, Anyway my point is i bet she was beautiful before she was turned, i sat down beside her and she smiled but still looking out to see.
"Don’t you want to play?" i asked her Max was looking a little thoughtful, looking at us she scoffed
"and get my manicure ruined" she joked then the smile faded "no I’m just happy to watch how about you?" she asked as she looked to me now. "no way the ball can sense fear, i would more than likely get hit in the face then score a goal." i joked back
We went silent for a bit
"where has Chelsea gone?" i asked
Anastasia laughed
"gone to get changed she is ref"
"Chelsea ref "i questioned
"yes i do take interest in some sport you know v" Chelsea said as she ran over the hill in her Ann Summers ref kit, which should be worn in the bedroom
we both looked at her shocked.
"What? Darn do i have blood on my face? i stopped for a snack" she said as she wiped her face
i burst out laughing
"no you look erm" i tried to think of something
"hot i know its Afton’s favorite" Chelsea said and then pulled out ref cards
"look they even have these how cool is that red is for woahhhh stop right there and amber is carry on we hardly use the red hay shouldn’t there be a green for yahoo? " Chelsea asked looking serious i couldn’t speak
"maybe you should write to the costume company" Anastasia said trying not to laugh
poor Chelsea sometimes she really doesnt think but that’s what makes her special Jordan covered Sophia’s ears
"Children here" Jordan shouted out Chelsea smiled sweetly
"Sorry guys eeeeck really sorry" Jordan nodded and went to sit by Lottie and Bastien who were laughing
vera was sleeping bless her, i aimed my camera at Chelsea and she held her hand out
"wait let me get my good side first" she said as she turned slightly lifted her chin up and posed, i dropped the camera down and frowned
"Chelsea all your sides are good" i said she dropped the pose and smiled brightly and i quickly snapped she growled at me
"Uhhh that was unfair i bet i look really ugly thanks" i looked at the picture but it wasn’t ugly it was her natural way carefree positive i show her the picture and she sighed
"delete it I’m ugly."
"no way hun it’s the best one I’ve got of you acting how i see you"
"great you see me being ugly" Chelsea frowned
"no way are you ugly look up your name in the dictionary and it says Chelsea a beautiful caring vampire " i said and that made her smile a little i looked to the boys and all of them stood there mouths half open drawling that made Chelsea chuckle and Joanna gave a slap to Gabriel and Faine hit Alec and Demitri round the head they stopped and concentrated on the game

Anastasia was really quiet something was bugging her i could see that, I didn’t want to ask to many questions if she wanted to talk to me then she would, i looked over to Lottie and Bastien both of them looked really happy and Jordan was stroking Sophia hair, Sophia had given in and fell asleep, scary how grown up they all looked now.
Anastasia sighed and i looked at her concerned, she was looking at me now i smiled and she bowed her head.
"Demitri wants to go back to drinking human blood" She said, i just froze and so did everyone else by the sounds of it the roar of shouting from the match silenced, i looked around to see many different pictures of emotions, Max and Tristan wore the same expression they knew and they looked guilty, Alec was looking at Demitri and Faine looked at me concerned Gabriel didn’t look he did his best to look anywhere but at us and Demitri, Rhoan and Johanna had the hands around there throats then dropped them when they realised what they were doing, Afton was looking at Demitri the shock now present and a hint of why didn’t you say, Chelsea was glaring at Anastasia and Lottie and Bastien looked at vera and smiled slightly trying not to get involved i guess, Jordan also glared at Anastasia, Josh looked between Max and Anastasia then to Demitri who had held his head low ashamed.
Max moved forward but Afton was in front of him stopping him from moving, Josh came to other side of Afton.
"Let me explain" Max said to them both boys looked at me and I nodded Max was in front of me the second they moved out of the way on his knees with a pleading look in his eyes.
"It’s not what you think ok I...... we are considering opening a blood bank here like the one in London" Max said
I looked over to Demitri who was looking at me.
"Is that what you want?" I called out to him
"I don’t know I’ve been thinking about it" he said then ran over to me and sat down next to me. Head held down
"How long have you been thinking about it?" I said a bit hurt he hadn’t said anything to me.
"when i was in London i got so thirsty and animals blood just wouldn’t help me i took some human blood" Demitri reveled.
"Now you crave human blood?" i asked
"No not how i use to I don’t want to massacre the town to feed my thirst i would like to think i have little more control then that but living the way max does there’s never an issue bemuses there is blood there and i don’t need to kill to feed isn’t that better?" Demitri asked he had a point
"Look if that’s what you want to do then ok that’s fine but please don’t keep secrets from me" I said calmly i wasn’t mad really just a little shocked but Demitri was old enough to make choices.
"I love you" Demitri said and kissed me i smiled and told him i loved him to.
"The offer is there for anyone else to try this way." Max called out to the others.
"This is ridicules i can’t believe you would think we would want that" Chelsea screamed out
"Your happy with killing then living guilt free and feeding your desire?" Anastasia shot back, Afton was behind Chelsea holding her in place.
"Yes actually i am happy with killing things it’s in our nature isn’t it? but using people as blood banks it's slavery" Chelsea screamed.
"They will be played for their service" Max said quietly
"Great plan buddy got it all sorted out haven’t you and tricking my brother in to your big game plan well done player" Chelsea said and broke free of Afton's grip and ran off i looked at Afton worried this might set him off he came over to our now crowded group.
"Chelsea, she didn’t mean any of that she struggles daily to be good and this paradise your painting well it scares her ok so please do not take any offence to her words" Afton said and left after his wife.
"I don’t get it this is the perfect thing for all of you why can’t you see that?" Anastasia asked.
"they can’t except a perfect Life because they have also been to hell they were trapped in Volterra slaves themselves and when something arrives that seems too perfect they get frightened they think it’s a trap you have to understand that Anastasia that’s why we kept this a secret until we decided for sure" Tristan stepped into say
"So this is my fault then." Anastcia grumbled
"You should have waited" Max said kindly
"He is my brother my blood brother I know what's best for him" Anastasia screamed out.
"Yes and you are my sister but so is Chelsea and everyone here is my family, no matter if we are blood related or not there decision counts to and i will leave it in their hands to decide what is best for me" Demitri said
"But..." Anastasia complained.
Demitri stood up
"No buts I’ve heard enough I’m going to find my other sister to make sure she is ok, when we get back you better have an apology for her." Demitri ordered he kissed me and left in the direction Chelsea and Afton had run off to.
Anastcia got up and stormed off I was about to go after her but Max told me to leave her be.
They made a new team for football and carried on playing like nothing just happened i sat alone just watching and trying to figure out how i felt about all this and what way i was going to choose to live.......................

Valentina

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum