Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valentina goes to New York

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valentina goes to New York Empty Valentina goes to New York Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
After i wrote in you things got worse, Faine has just completely lost the plot she is trapped in her own little world and no one can reach her there, Gabriel is still the same lost.
We just wonder around the house each of us taking turns watching Faine and believe me its tiring mentally, i know we don’t get tired as vampires but this is a completely different tiredness, i feel defeat maybe, no i refuse to believe that i am not defeated and that’s why i chose to find Hazel.
I couldn’t just sit here, Lottie would be fine she had Bastien and i knew he would take care of her.
"Lottie can I talk with you privately" I asked, she looked at me oddly, she did as i asked.
We walked outside the sun was just setting it had been a sunny day and we couldn’t venture out so it was nice to get outside.
Bastien stayed with Katy.
"Lottie i have to leave for a while" I told her
"What No you can’t leave us you go on and on about family and your leaving" Lottie screamed at me.
"Hay shhhh i am not going for long a couple of days that’s all I can’t just sit and wait for Faine to come out of her depression, I am scared she can’t find her way back and we need her Lottie" I said, i didn’t want to leave this burden on her she was so young she shouldn’t have to shoulder these burdens
"Your coming back" Lottie said looking scared
"Yes be strong darling and look after Faine and Katy for me."
"Ok" Lottie said looking sad she turned to walk back in
"Tell her to keep away from Gabriel" Malachi asked
"Lottie one more thing, stay away from Gabriel he isn’t himself at the moment." She nodded and walked back in.
"Do you think she will?" I asked Malachi.
"Yes believe it or not she does listen to you." Malachi said kindly

I ran inside past Bastien hugging Lottie and Katy sitting with Faine while she mumbled to herself.
i grabbed my bag popped you in the bag, I took a picture out of its frame the one Lottie had scribbled on it made Demitri look like he had a moustache, i chuckled at it and kissed his sweet lips, i placed it in the bag, Demitri was going to be travelling with me in spirit not in person sadly i grabbed a jumper that Demitri had worn recently, it smelt like honey, it bought back many memories when I was human i loved honey i would have it in coffee on my cereal as a sweetener it was my treat. I hugged myself and breathed in it gave me courage to leave but I was coming back i promised myself that.
I had to wait till i left because the time zone is different, when it was the right time to leave I ran out of the house, i didn’t stop to look back and I ran It didn’t take me long to get to New York i knocked on the door no reply.
"She isn’t here Valentina she is helping someone" Malachi said.
I hadn’t thought about that.
"Does she leave a key anywhere?" I asked as I looked around.
"No why would she leave a key out here?" Malachi asked
"Uhhh doesn’t matter" I said back.
I guess this was a grand house you wouldn’t leave a key under a pot that would be stupid. I looked around i walked around the back.
"What are you doing?" Malachi questioned
"Looking for an open window."
"Of course silly me like the one on the left"
I looked to the left, bingo to a human eye it would look closed but thanks to my vampire sight and Malachi showing me the right direction.
i jumped up grabbed on to the window and pulled it open and slid in i waited for Hazel to come home she definitely wasn’t expecting me to be there, she opened the door and i could tell she was hanging by the door leaving it open for that escape.
"Hazel it's us don’t be scared" Malachi shouted I growled as it hurt.
"Ohh sorry" Malachi apologized.
"Valentina is that you?" She called out unsure. She was still standing by the front door
I walked slowly so she could see me I smiled lightly and waved.
Hazel shut the door and came running over to me.
"Well this is a surprise what are you doing here? Is Demitri with you?" She looked around i shook my head I wanted to cry so much.
"Hay come on don’t break down now you've been so strong" Malachi said trying to make me feel strong.
"Valentina what’s wrong?" Hazel asked as she came and held my hand and made me sit down.
"They came out of nowhere i was hunting with Lottie and her new friend Bastien when Malachi screamed at me to get back to the house I picked up on Jane scent straight away." Hazel stopped me
"Wait Jane i thought she had been dealt with?" Hazel asked she hadn’t seen this coming why hadn’t she seen it in fact why hadn’t Malachi seen it coming question after question ran around in my mind
"Whoa one thing at a time darling" Malachi said this made me laugh it was pay back for all the times he shouted and hurt me.
I couldn’t answer her question we all thought Jane had been dealt with to.
Hazel stood up started pacing the room.
"I knew something was coming I warned Faine but this is all wrong they were never meant to be taken back and Jane was never meant to be bought back i never saw that." Hazel said while she walked up and down.
"What do you mean you told Faine?" I asked her
"I knew there would be a bunch of vampires taking over Volterra I told Faine something was going to happen but it was going to be ok but this this isn’t right, IT ISNT RIGHT" She shouted as she looked up suddenly Hazel looked like she was talking to someone she was shouting asking why she wasn’t warned she was arguing with herself
"Who is she talking to?" I asked Malachi
"people you don’t need to know about believe me." Malachi said he sounded scared.
Hazel spent the next hour throwing her arms around the place screaming at the air. I thought I looked odd when I spoke to Malachi I’ve been out beaten. Hazel came and sat next to me when she was done screaming.
"Sorry about that i can’t believe they hid that from me I'm going to help you Valentina even if they do disagree with my choice now tell me everything." Hazel said and i told her everything about Gabriel and how Faine has lost her mind it felt like such a relief to tell her, Hazel made plans we were going to fly back to Ireland and Hazel was going to help Faine but before we did this Hazel needed to sleep and I needed to hunt so i let hazel go to bed and i slipped out when I knew she had drifted of Malachi said he would stay with her while I was out we wouldn’t be able to leave until dark because of me of course but Hazel didn’t mind so that’s me i am sat in Demitri’s house in new york with his guardian angel and he isn’t here just doesn’t seem fair does it I will write in you when I have more news of what’s happening good news i hope.

Valentina

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum