Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The dinner party part2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The dinner party part2 Empty The dinner party part2 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear d, d
Why does it have to be like this, us vs. them, if we have control then why does it have to be a problem, Uhhh d, d it’s all gone wrong and it’s all my fault, I’ve torn the family apart and I’m sure they all hate me right now, all i wanted was to have friends and a life. i know i am vampire and i chose eternity but surely that doesnt mean i can’t have a life, if I’m in control of my hunger which i am then why can’t it work out? Well tonight has proven one thing it can’t be done and school and everything humanly normal has to end because the risks are too high for me and for the innocent people who live their lives, i will just carry on forever never to breathe ever again. This sounds depressing right well here is why I’m so depressed.

Rhoan knocked on my door and asked if the gig was still happening i shoved myself of the bed after writing in you and nodded.

"Ohh come on V you were really excited about this the others are ok aren’t they?" Rhoan asked.

"Yeah they’re great Demitri wants to rip out a human’s heart and suck it dry Chelsea and Afton have gone off to warn the others that I’m trying to play human and there all disgusted with me, so yeah ya know excitement level has been hit a little." I sighed. Rhoan reached for my hand and took it he felt so warm for the first time i felt jealous i was no longer warm forever cold i looked to the floor.

"Look at me" Rhoan demanded and then took the other hand in his and held them together. I looked at him sulking

"If anyone can pull this nightmare into a perfect night it will be you V now stop sulking and get your vampire butt down those stairs and start cooking" Rhoan ordered with a cheeky smile. I sighed

"What's the point they’re all right why should we play human for that’s not what we are."

"Because you thought it would be a good idea and once the anger settles everyone will realise that, now move" Rhoan said as he let go of my hands i smiled briefly picked him up and ran down the stairs all the time Rhoan screaming like a girl that did cheer me up a little. I set him down and he grabbed a chair and breathed in and out fast i chuckled.

"Never.......do........that.......again." He breathed out.

"But it was fun" I laughed. Rhoan sat down and placed his head on the table.

"Ok fine spoilsport" I said as i got him a glass of water. A few seconds later he looked up still looking pale looked at the water.

"Are you trying to poison me?" He asked the look of shock on his face scared me.
"Coffee good…. water bad" Rhoan said as he put his head down again.
I laughed took the water and placed the coffee in front of him, his arm moved out to take it and slowly he lifted his head up and gulped down the coffee.

"Ya know 90% of that is water." I told him

"Shhhh" Rhoan said and stood up got himself another one and gulped that down, his cheeks glowed a faint pink.

"Let’s get this party started" he said as he moved to get cooking equipment out slowly my mood lifted and i had fun cooking something i wouldn’t be eating and not really sure if anyone else would either. First we made tomato soup.

"Hmm we could have a solution here" Rhoan said as he whizzed the tomato mess to a thick liquid.

"Ya what’s that?" I asked he stopped the loud whizzing machine.

"Would it be possible to get enough animal blood to feed eleven vampires?" Rhoan asked.

"Erm yeah sure what are you thinking?"
"Vampire soup" Rhoan giggled and i had to laugh too it was perfect.

"Wait there are more than eleven vampires coming tonight?" I said counting in my head.

"No Jordan called earlier while you were sulking, Sophia isn’t feeling very well stomach bug so they said they couldn’t make it."

"Ohh ok so that leaves us with ten then because I won’t be eating remember" I said then actually realizing how stupid this was and what i had been trying to do was completely crazy, if i wasn’t going to eat then why should the others.

"Ohh yeah hmmm that’s not going to go down to well is it." Rhoan agreed.

"Going to need a miracle aren’t we" I said as i slumped to the side.

"No we can do this you’re not giving up yet." Rhoan said as he pulled his phone out.

"Why are you not giving up you knew it was a stupid idea so why are you still helping?" I asked him.

"Because I believe in you ok and i know when you think of something you don’t do it on a whim you do it because it’s needed to be done, now suck it up and call any free vampire here." Rhoan said as he held his phone to his ear. Afton came through the door and his phone started to buzz Rhoan ended the call.

"Wow i know your superfast but that was just weird" Rhoan joked.

"Excuse me?” Afton asked as he looked at his phone.

"That was me calling you" Rhoan said as he pointed to Afton’s phone.

"Ohh ok well I’m here what service can i be doing for you?" Afton said joyfully he seemed less tense then earlier he had fed too i guessed.
"We are making vampire soup" I said halfheartedly. This made Afton seem more interested.

"Is this it?" Afton said as he stuck his finger in and tasted it made a disgusted face and shook his head as if it was sour. Rhoan frowned and grabbed a spoon and tasted the soup, a smile windened on his face.

"Mmm perfect" Rhoan chucked.

"Do you think you could gather enough animal blood to make eleven vampires soup?" I asked Afton.

"Ten you mean ten" Rhoan reminded me.

"No eleven gotta suck it up" I said back

Afton looked completely confused.

"V doesnt eat in front of people remember" Rhoan encouraged.
The light blinked on and he smiled

"Yes of course and Jordan and Josh are not attending" Afton said nodding.

"Can you help?" I asked thinking it was a long shot.

"Sure ten vampire soups coming up" Afton smiled.

"No eleven I'm going to eat too, i can’t expect to force all you guys to and i refuse it’s not fair." I said feeling a little bit more positive.

"If you’re sure Valentina" Afton smiled

"I’m sure." I said back. Afton called Max and Anastasia to see if they were willing to help and they were, i was so surprised how they were willing to help me, Rhoan looked smug and had a ‘told you so’ look on his face.

Faine and Alec came over early to help set up, they had a chat with Afton and he had explained everything they were more than happy to help. I left Rhoan cooking the main course.
I called Jordan she was a little sad they couldn’t make it but i told her it was fine and to tell Sophia to get better soon and that we could have a mini dinner party when Sophia was feeling better. I tried to call Lottie but no answer, Bastien too, i wondered if they would be coming. Afton must have told them the plan they were probably mad like Demitri was he still hadn’t come home yet.

"Who has been making holes?" Faine called out i sighed and went to find her to apologise, she understood when i explained and hugged me, i really needed that.
Afton came back with just enough blood for our soup, Max and Anastasia had helped him I had no idea where Chelsea was and Afton wouldn’t say just that she was busy. Tristan was in his room writing, the buzz in the air was exciting actually. Faine and Alec made the dining table look amazing. Rhoan did a good job in cooking everything it was now time to get ready

Faine and Alec popped home they promised they would go check on Lottie and Bastien for me. Max and Anastasia disappeared to get ready and i had to remove the computer from Tristan so he would get ready. Chelsea came back an hour later she had been with Demitri i felt relief when he walked in behind her i ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him in delight, he hugged me tightly and apologised. i dragged him upstairs and showered him in kisses and i told him the plan he was taken aback by the soup idea but loved it. Demitri’s mood was so much better and it made me feel positive. it was going to be ok i really believed that.

Everyone looked great men in smart shirts and suit trousers and the girls all in floor length dresses i wore midnight blue the one i wore when i first met Anastasia, Demitri loved this dress. Chelsea wore a very low cut sparkly black dress, Anastcia wore peach but no skin was on show not like Chelsea, Faine wore a deep red dress that swayed when she moved, it looked amazing on her we never really see her dress up Lottie and Bastien still hadn’t arrived so it looked like they wouldn’t be coming and that upset me, but i wasn’t disappointed they came, Bastien was wearing a full suit he looked amazing and Lottie wore an all in one black suit the arms had slits in it was baggy but it molded her body she wore it with a belt around the front and killer heels, she looked hot and Bastien certainly liked what she was wearing as he wouldn’t let go of her. Chelsea mouth dropped open.

"You have to tell me where you got that from" Chelsea said as she looked Lottie up and down amazed. Lottie chuckled. Ohh I’m forgetting the most important person here Little Vera, she wore a really cute floral dress with a pink ribbon wrapped around the front a huge bow at the back she looked like adorable she wore these cute sparkly pink flats she was holding lottie’s hand smiling, she obviously loved to dress up. Vera let go of Lottie’s hand and ran to me. I picked her up and swung her around.

"Do i look ok auntie V?" She asked me.

"You look amazing darling you put us all to shame" I said as kissed her cheek.

"Do you like mummy's outfit I chose it" Vera said excitedly.

"Did you? Ahh you’re a clever girl, mummy looks amazing too" I said. Chelsea tapped Vera on the arm.

"Excuse me miss can you dress me up some time" Chelsea said smiling.

"Yeah" Vera screamed and Chelsea jumped up and down. Afton shook his head at Chelsea and laughed so did everyone else. Everyone started to mingle around, it felt nice just a shame not everyone could be here.

·

"Thank you both for coming I know I’m asking a lot" I said as i finally reached Lottie and Bastien.

"We weren’t thrilled when we heard V, but for you we will all least try, plus Vera would never forgive us if we said no, she has been so excited about tonight" Lottie said. i hugged her, Bastien looked a little tense but not surprising after what had been happening to him lately, that demon trying to take him, jez that was scary.

Everyone had done as i requested, they had all fed before coming her,e i was thankful to see golden brown eyes well apart from Max and Tristan their eyes sparkled green and Anastasia wore brown contacts to match Demitri eye colour.
I called the room to a hush before our other guests arrived.

"I just want to thank you all for coming tonight, i know it’s under bizarre circumstances and i really appreciate what your all doing for me as you all now know why I’ve organized it, i know i should have told you all first but i needed to work it all out myself before i involved you all and I really believe tonight we can find out what's going on and of course to say good bye to our Max and Anastasia." I said, everyone pretty much chattered apart from Chelsea and Bastien. Chelsea because of the relationship between her and Anastcia and Bastien I’m guessing because he has to play human and he doesnt like that.

"But you’re not playing Human are you V?" Bastien said sternly and the room hushed.

"Actually I am, I’m going to be eating too. i know i told them i didn’t eat but hay this could be me getting over my fear." I joked
"Bastien nodded he didn’t look happy.

"So Everyone play along V knows what she has to do if you guys could look a little shocked when V sits down with a bowl of scrummy soup but no one say anything ok and she will take it from there" Rhoan called out.
"Great can’t wait" Bastien complained.
I smiled at Bastien he was going to love the soup i giggled to myself. Everyone was chatting and the music was playing, Vera was dancing with Demitri; Lottie was talking with Bastien in the corner of the room telling him to behave for their daughter’s sake.
A knock on the door told me Rick and Pippa had arrived and I pushed through everyone and opened the door. There stood Rick in a black suit like Bastien his hair spikey and he wore glasses, thick black rimmed ones. It made him look older and really intelligent, i just stared at him and he started to blush. i looked down and laughed he had dirty green converse trainers on i looked back at him he wore a smile.

"Nice" I said laughing he nodded then i looked to Pippa who wore a sky blue floor length dress it was sleeveless halter neck design, Chelsea was going to be spitting feathers too, she held a blue clutch bag to match the dress, really stunning. Her hair was done up in a bun her fringe was swept to one side and single curls hanging down on each side they really had made the effort.

"Wow you look amazing both of you" I said. They both blushed.

"Ohh where are my manners come on in" I said i moved out of the way Rick took his sisters hand, smiled at her and moved forward, Pippa followed behind him. The room went silent when they walked in, great i thought.
Everyone just stood there staring and i heard a little chuckle from Vera who was looking at everyone. Demitri picked her up, Tickled her and the room filled with joyful laughter Rhoan stepped forward.

"Hi it’s nice to meet you." he held out a hand to Pippa and she looked at Rick who nodded just slightly.

"Hi" Pippa said sounding shy but took his hand. Rhoan beamed with a smile.

"Rhoan" He said back.

"I mean that’s my name" He laughed nervously.

"I’m Pippa" She said quietly. They shook hands and then Rhoan moved to Rick.
"Rick Right?" Rhoan said and Rick nodded and took his hand and shook it.
Everyone was so quiet it was eerie. i glared at everyone and they got the message they started to talk again like at dinner parties I pulled Pippa and Rick around the room to meet everyone. Everyone was polite, even Bastien, but he looked a little creepy so i hustled them away from Bastien, he looked a little hungry, not good. They both looked bewildered at how many there was of us so i called everyone to the dining room. Faine had made name places for everyone as I asked Rhoan to look after Rick an Pippa when i wasn’t around. he agreed that would be a good idea, so he sat them down. Faine did a good job seating every one well Chelsea wasn’t happy but you can’t please everyone at the far end of the table where the swing door lead to the kitchen sat Rick, Pippa, Rhoan next to Pippa then down the line Alec and Faine, Bastien, Lottie and at the head of the table sat Vera on her booster seat so she was tall as everyone else, the other side of the table sat Afton, Chelsea Anastasia, Max, Tristan, Demitri and me perfec. Alec and Bastien where having some kind of argument. Bastien looked mad, Faine sat in he middle of them and held her hands up

"Boys please." She said Bastien growled and everyone looked at him and glared he sat back and huffed.

"Fine but don’t say I didn’t warn you" Bastien said loudly human ears could hear too Rhoan looked at me alarmed and i forced a smile.

"That’s why i did it Bastien" Faine said quietly but Pippa and Rick heard they looked at each other for a brief second and they both nodded. Rhoan started up a conversation with Pippa and Rick to distract them, no use i thought they heard it I’m sure of it. I slid down the back to talk to Bastien.

"Is there a problem" i whispered.
Bastien looked down to Rick who was also looking and they locked gazes. Lottie placed her hand on Bastien's knee,

"Hunny please drop it." Lottie said, Bastien turned his head so fast to Lottie and gazed into her eyes she stroked his face and smiled. I sighed he really wasn’t helping things by doing that.

"Dugo, Dugo, Dugo" Bastien mumbled. Lottie shook her head to say no.
Bastien placed his clenched fist on the table and the other one held Lottie’s hand.
I turned to Faine she smiled and i knew it was going to be ok.
I patted Bastien on the shoulder and he looked up at me confused.

"Thank you, i know how hard this for you" I said and moved away he mumbled something and looked ahead of him and glared at Chelsea, she stuck her tongue out at him and Vera laughed. Everyone started talking apart from Bastien who just sat there looking frozen, thanks to Faine and Alec, they were keeping him under control but you could see it festering inside of him. Vera was trying to teach Afton a clapping game and Afton keptpretending to get it wrong which made Vera laugh so much, just her laugh made me feel less tense and i think it relaxed everyone. Chelsea even started to talk to Anastasia. Demitri was lost in conversation with Max and Tristan they were talking about Tristan's book and I heard Jane's name being mentioned a couple of times I looked to Alec when i heard it being said the first time, he shuddered then turned to look at Rick as if he called his name, Rick smiled briefly and then turned his attention to Pippa, he was just sat there, his chair off centered so he could get a good look at the room, he rested his elbow on the table and held three fingers over his mouth just observing and looking back to Pippa and Rhoan. When Pippa had asked something and wow Pippa once she starts there’s no keeping her quiet, Rhoan just looked amazed at her. Alec then joined in the conversation with Tristan, Max and Demitri, a look of shock crossed Tristan’s face, then he smiled like he had been given permission, Alec also looked better, he wore a smile, Faine kissed his cheek and then turned to get involved in Pippa and Rhoan’s Conversation.
This is how i wanted it to be, i felt relief so i thought i better start playing good host.

"Wine?" I asked Rick.

"Ohh erm no thank you do you have bottled water?" Rick asked kindly.

"Sure, Pippa?" I asked but she was too engrossed in Rhoan.

"She will have the same." I turned looked at Demitri who was looking behind me i turned and Rick was standing.

"I will help" he said quietly, i accepted and we went into the kitchen. i opened the fridge and grabbed two bottles out.

"Here i will take those" Rick said in a fluster.

I smiled and handed them over, he slyly checked the seal, it wasn’t broken and he smiled.

"Your family are.......Nice." He said as he looked to the floor.

"Yes when they want to be" I said thinking about Bastien.

Rick looked up and smiled

"You want me to pour the wine?" Rick asked.

"No its ok i will do it, soup's not ready yet." He nodded and went back into the dining room i followed with the special wine.
Demitri watched me come back in, he smiled lightly and i whispered i love you, he smiled brightly and nodded too, silly i know but i felt like i needed to. i waved the bottle in front of Demitri he took a glance at it.
"It’s your favorite i ordered it in." I said with a cheeky grin, I poured the ‘wine/blood’ which was thinned out. Max had sorted that out so it looked like wine, sure as hell didn’t smell like wine smelt like blood and tasty I went down the table poured everyone a glass apart from Vera who looked at it hungry.

"Nope too young" I joked, she folded her arms and slumped down, she looked just like Bastien and everyone laughed.

Just like her father" Lottie said and planted a kiss on his lips. Vera giggled again. i carried on down the table. Bastien looked a little more alert now and gulped down a glass.

"You want a bottle to yourself?" I asked he smiled and licked his lips, i popped down the spare bottle by him thinking that would be his answer. Demitri grabbed another couple of bottles and i poured, i got to Rhoan and he placed his hand over his glass.
"White pleases." He smirked.

"Yes of course Sorry" I said smiling i placed the real white wine next to Rhoan. Pippa and Rick poured their own water out after inspecting their glasses and Pippa checked the unbroken seal too, just the usual thing they did.
I made sure there was no bottles left on the table, didn’t need Rick or Pippa deciding to say yes and take a gulp, no that wouldn’t be nice. I finally sat down when everyone was sorted Demitri had poured me a glass while i was playing host and passed it to me.

"Can I just say a few words" Demitri said as he stood up.
Everyone fixed there gaze on Demitri.

"Thank you, I would like to just take this opportunity while we are all sober" he rose his glass and every one chuckled. He cleared his throat.

"To say a big thank you to Valentina and Rhoan for all their hard work in the kitchen today" Everyone cheered even Bastien the blood wine was a good idea.

"I also would like to welcome Rick and Pippa to our Family, Valentina doesnt usually make friends too easily so both of your presence here is a welcomed one and I hope you won’t be too scared to come back, we all look forward to getting to know you both." Everyone raised their glasses and drank. Rick and Pippa looked happy that was good sign.

"One last thing sadly my Sister and Brother are returning home after tomorrow and we will miss them dearly so here’s to new friendships and safe travel." Everyone cheered and drank, my cue for more wine, once that was done, the soup was ready thankfully i had vampire speed on my side and i served the humans first. Rhoan helped me to make sure i wouldn’t slip up everyone had there soup. the family started there’s when i walked in Rick, Pippa hadn’t started yet i sat down with a bowl for myself. Both Pippa and Rick looked stunned and everyone stopped and stared at me like we planned, it made me feel really uncomfortable actually, Rick glanced around the room to see stunned faces too, its working i thought happily. Rhoan dropped his spoon in his soup.

"Guys do please" Everyone looked down and they started to slowly sip there soup getting the taste for it and then shoveling it in like animals. i looked down to mine and stared at it for a bit and then handled the spoon, i stirred it a few times and occasionally looked up to see random looks my way. i slowly rose the spoon to my mouth closed my eyes and took a sip, i shuddered it tasted awful, but i needed to eat the tomato soup. i wouldn’t been able to stop myself if it was the other one and that wouldn’t look too convincing. i took a couple more sips and gave up. Demitri took my face in his hand and kissed me like we were the only ones in the room. Of course Chelsea couldn’t resist.

she coughed a " get a room" everyone laughed at her and Demitri moved his hand from my face to my leg. It was a beautiful moment, i gazed over to Rick to ask him if the soup was ok he was looking at Bastien. Shit I thought, i looked to him and he held on to the table he closed his eyes he looked like he was in pain.
Lottie grabbed his arm.

"What’s wrong?" Lottie asked him he really looked like he was in pain, like bad stomach cramp.

"Daddy" Vera called out. Afton got up too fast and picked up Vera who was starting to cry. Lottie was constantly asking him what was wrong and he shook his head really gripping on to the table.

"Dugo" He said loudly every vampire stood up apart from me. Rhoan looked at me panic in his eyes. i nodded towards Rick and Pippa to get them out of here. The animal blood should have satisfied Bastien, it shouldn’t have made him crave it more.
Rhoan stood and gestured, Pippa and Rick did the same they both looked calm, oddly calm, but worried for Bastien i think. Then I saw it the Indigo haze coming off Rick. Pippa turned to him with a petrified look.

"Don’t" she said "Please Rick not here" She begged, Afton and Chelsea shuffled out of the room with Vera, Bastien wasn’t getting any better, he was trying to fight it and Vera was just getting more upset.
Pippa screamed.

"No that’s not possible you should be what are you all" Pippa screamed out Pippa then turned to her brother who also looked as shocked.

"Rick stop it please you’re going to hurt yourself" Pippa said as she moved towards her brother. i saw him falling i couldn’t let him drop i ran to him and caught him, his body felt limp, his eyes where closed but he was still breathing.
Pippa was screaming Ricks name.

"Can someone shut her up." Lottie said as she was bent over Bastien.

"I’m trying" Alec confessed, Bastien’s head snapped up, opened his eyes completely black, he looked hungry, really hungry.
" I will shut her up" Bastien growled and jumped on the table, Alec tried to grab his foot no use he just moved too fast. Lottie screamed

" Noooooooooooooo" he was gone and he took Pippa with him.
We all looked at each other, Lottie screaming

"Guys do something" Rhoan begged.
i shook my head to clear it and everything was clear Again.

"Demitri you have to find him" I screamed. He left in a flash.

Rick opened his eyes and blinked. He sat up

"Where’s my sister what have you done with her?" Rick screamed out.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum