Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hen Party Part 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hen Party  Part 2 Empty Hen Party Part 2 Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Dear diary
We are in new York, yay I love this place and Hazel, I have missed her so much and Malachi was also excited. The surprise was given away when the pilot came over the speaker,
“We will be arriving in New York in 10 minutes time, please take your seats and put your seatbelts on.” We all giggled, but did as we were told.
“New York! We’re going to New York for my hen party, ohh guys you’re just amazing! Thank you all so much!” Jordan was literally jumping up and down in her seat.
When we arrived Alice demanded we go to her favorite shop and wow I have never seen so much beautiful underwear garments. We made Jordan look at every single thing bless her, she was so overwhelmed.
I’m a little worried about Lottie, she likes to keep out of the group and likes to be alone. But Faine is trying to get her to get involved. The longer she wants to be alone the harder it will be for her to be accepted in our family. I will always hold my arms open for her and accept her.

When we eventually got done we decided that we should get settled at Demitri’s. I was getting really excited about getting to see Hazel again. Malachi wouldn’t stop "Can we go yet? Can we please go?" he begged.
"Jezzz quit it" I said to him as we got outside. I guided everyone to Demitri's and there were a few gasps when they saw his house. Just before we got to the door Hazel came running out.
“Valentina your here. Your all here” she pulled me into a hug and squeezed me really tight. I rested my head on her shoulder and she rubbed my back. She whispered in my ear “You look so much better darling. Glowing you could say” that made me giggle. She pulled us all in and everyone seemed a little hostile towards her. Alice was looking somewhere distant and Bella had hold of her hand. Faine, Jordan, Katy were huddled together and Lottie stood by me looking at Hazel rather bizarrely. Chelsea was wondering around.
“Wow Demitri kept this beauty quiet.” Chelsea said looking amazed.
" Why thank you Chelsea " Hazel said jokingly. Chelsea stopped, stared at her, then chuckled as she didn’t get it.
"Everyone this is my good friend Hazel," Hazel smiled brightly no one spoke they all looked on edge. She then turned to Lottie and grabbed her
hand.
" Come with me" She asked softly to Lottie.
Faine looked concerned
"You can trust her Faine" Malachi spoke to Faine as he knew she was listening, she smiled. Then she looked over to Lottie to reassure her. They disappeared, then they all surrounded me.
"What is she? Chelsea asked
"Tell her to use her manners Hazel has feelings you know" Malachi spat out.
"Ok guys lets calm down" I said as I felt a little threatened.
"She’s an angel, of course" Alice chimed.
They all gasped.
"A guardian angel! Do they even exist?" Katy asked looking like she didn’t believe us.
"Who are they to judge? She is more holy then any off theses monsters" Malachi was getting angry and Jordan growled at what he said not at me. Faine grabbed Jordan’s hand to soothe her.
"Its true she has helped so many people. She doesn’t normally interact with other supernatural beings ,but when she met Demitri she felt like he needed help and took him in ,helped him. He had fled from his home after killing his vampire aunt and uncle for making him into a vampire and killing his sister." I tried to explain
" Demitri had a sister" Katy asked shocked
" Yes Demitri's uncle and aunt were feeding off her, but they took to much blood and she became very weak, eventually died. Then they started on Demitri, but this time they went to far and left the venom to spread. After Demitri killed them for good, he fled and he felt like he was being drawn here. He met hazel and they have been friends ever since. Hazel helped me get over what happened with me and Caius" Bella gasped as i said his name and Alice rubbed her back to soothe her.
" Wow there is so much to Demitri isn’t there. I’ve lived with him for a very long time and I'm only finding things out about him." Chelsea said fascinated by the story.
“This is a lovely home," Jordan finally said getting over what Malachi said I assumed.
"I have a question. How she can repel us? I mean Lottie was ready to drink her blood ,then suddenly she was repulsed. Is she gifted to?" Faine asked intrigued.
"Hazel is very very talented. She has many gifts and she practices white magic".
"Tell Faine she won’t be able to use her gift to replicate Hazel gifts. Her's can not be used by others" she looked a little confused and then realised he was right i'm not sure if she likes that. But she will have to get use to it, I showed everyone to a room to freshen up and wait. And to see what plans we will be doing. At the moment Lottie has been turned back to human. Hopefully she will be able to grieve a little for her ruby.
There was a knock at my door.
"Hazel you don’t have to knock" Malachi said
I jumped up and opened the door in seconds.
"Can i come in?" She asked.
“Off course you never need to ask that” I grabbed her hand she looked a little sad.
We sat on the bed and she sighed.
"Would you like me to give you and your friends some privacy?" She asked looking glum
"NO." Malachi shouted.
Hazel smiled
"Jezzz! Don’t shout at me, she can hear you too." I said as I rubbed my head. Hazel placed her hand on my head and I felt a tingle. Then the pain went away and she smiled at me.
"Better?"
"Yes much better, thank you and no you’re not leaving your own home. Their just in shock, just give them some time to get use to you and they will love as much as I do." I hugged her.
"Ok if you’re sure." She said unsure.
"Positive" I said back to her and smiled.
“Ok so how is my Demitri? Is he ok? I heard about little Lottie she is really hurting" Hazel asked.
"Demitri is ok , I think he struggles with the diet and Lottie was just a complete accident. She died and then came back there was so much blood Hazel. I'm surprised he didn’t do it the minute we saw her."
"We all make mistakes darling. Its what we do about those mistakes that make us better people and Demitri is still on animal blood?"
"Yes he is sticking to it religiously he refuse to go anywhere there may be an opportunity for him to slip up. I have faith in him though"
"Good good. Demitri is a good person he will get through this i know it." Hazel sounded sure off it and I believed her.
"How is Lottie doing?" I asked.
"Suffering poor girl but Faine knows how to look after her and she looks up to her and she seems to respect you to."
"Really ahh good I want to help her. I know what it felt like the way she feels now. When I was human I had so much loss in my life ,but for Lottie it must be so difficult. All these emotions intensified, I really feel for her and if I can help in any way I will."
"You wanting to be her friend and letting her know she can confine in you, will make it easier for her." Hazel said. Bless her, I gave her another hug.

A little while later after our chat about what we had been up to, what the house looked like and talked about Malaki a lot. I think there may be a budding relationship happening. Malaki asked me the sweetest thing. This is what he asked:
"Valentina I know I'm meant to look after you and stay with you apart from when you hunt. Well I was wondering if you would mind if I spent some time with Hazel? I will keep watch over you and can come back straight away if you need me. But I have looked into the future and well your going to have lots off fun but no danger ahead do you mind?" How cute was that.
"Malaki you never have to ask off course you can if thats what Hazel wants?"
"Yes If you dont mind" Hazel asked sheepishly.
"Then leave have fun." I joked
So Malaki left me and spent time with Hazel. It was nice to be voice free actually and it was funny to watch Hazel, laugh randomly when no one said anything.
"She is as strange as you are" Chelsea joked.
"Well thanks" I joked back. Hazel made some food it smelt revolting. She took some through to lottie no one dared to go in to see her. The screams coming from her room made us all cringe a little and everyone forgave her for being a bit of a handful. But soon enough Lottie came out to us. She was back to being a vampire. She looked extremely shy, so a suggestion was out to her lets go hunting.
"Outside off new york I know the perfect place." and every one cheered I kissed Hazel on the cheek as we left it was night now so no one would spot us running, all off us tried to out run each other. But lottie was miles faster all that new born strength in her, Hazel promised she would sort some things out for the hen party trip. So I was excited to see what she came up with.

We where gone for around five hours everyone was in a good mood after having a good feed. Hazel was asleep on the sofa I picked her up and put her to bed.
"How can she sleep?" Katy asked
"She is human in a way she needs to eat and sleep to stay strong." I said when i got back to them.
"Ohh ok" Katy said understanding I hoped. Everyone sat on the huge corner sofa, faine was talking to lottie, bella, alice ,chelsea and katy where having a conversation. Jordan sat on the end looking at her phone. There was a letter written by hazel of things to do on the list was:

1 -The quantum eye-magic &mentaslim show
2- Ground zero
3- Madame tussauds
4-Food for the angel
5-Empire state buliding
6-Statue of libertiy cruise
7-Bungie jummping off Brooklen Bridge (Angels refuse to do this so i will be getting something to eat.)
8-Broadway for a play i hear lion king is the request
9-Shopping in Bloomingdales until midnight.
10- Home for presents.
I hope this is ok with you all I picked out all these ideas from your mind so there is something you all wanted to do.xxxx

How sweet was this of her to plan it all. I passed the note around and every one jumped up and down, when they saw something they wanted to do. I could guess that Bloomingdales was Chelsea's choice and lion king was Jordan's. Mine was ground zero, Hazel's was proberly the magic show. But who wanted to go bungie jumping? Presents! That's an awesome idea. I'm going to buy every one a tiffany necklace. How exciting!
Well I'm going to call Demitri now because I'm feeling lonely with Malaki gone. I really am alone but hearing Demetri's voice will make me feel better. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I hope Jordan really enjoys her time here.

P.S..... Poor chelsea she was a bit worried about these places being over populated, but Hazel put in the letter "For those who have a thisrt issue. Don't stress I will place a spell so your thirst will not bother you."
How can any one dislike this women? Always caring about everyone. I love Hazel sooooooooo much.

Valentina.xxxxxxx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum