Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The hen Party

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The hen Party Empty The hen Party Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
Well it has been its usual craziness around here the wedding is a week away Jordan is freaking out little so to calm her down we are planning a hen party for her well we should have done it along time ago, but things have been well chaotic. Lottie is in a lot of pain right now, her loss for her baby, being brought into the world of supernatural, its not so bad, this life, but i guess i chose it, she did not. i can relate to her pain we both lost something special to us, i didn’t lose a baby, but i lost both of my parents and that hurt so much, this anger she is feeling, well i know it and the feeling to rebel well i knew that too. I am going to help her as best i can, she may not want it as I am Demitri is other half and she really hates him. She came into our room, ripped most of Demitri’s clothes, and put them down the toilet, somewhat childish really.
"Well she is actually still a kid." Malachi reminded me
Jordan was extremely pissed with what she did but Demitri took it well its only cloths right Demitri decided to wear the torn shirt to show Lottie no matter what she does he will take it with out grumbling but i don’t know if i agree with that, yes, she is hurting, but its not ok to hurt others to make yourself feel better, she needs to understand that how we live is extremely difficult, maybe she will understand soon, when she knows how the thirst controls you.

So back to Jordan well its hard to plan something for some who is so not demanding but she has high standards and expects those to be met that’s not a bad thing its just who she is so to plan this for her well its got to be pretty epic and on a grand scale and we where coming up with nothing.
"We could do.......No she wouldn’t want to get messy” Katy said
"Or we could......nah she wouldn’t be she might break a nail in fact i might break a nail no were not going that" Chelsea said we all laughed at her an d she looked a little confused
"What?" She asked and that made us laugh even more then she pouted “Faine any ideas?" I asked she looked like she was on a different planet “Yeah Faine your being really quiet what’s up?" Katy and Chelsea asked.
"Hmmm doesn’t matter and no i have no ideas either." She said back sharply.
"Ohhhhh new York Ohhhhh new York" Malachi whispered “Sorry what was that?" I asked him Faine did a double take to look at me she looked so mad.
"Sorry i was asking Malachi a question hunny" I rubbed her arm something was really bugging Faine why wasn’t she hearing Malachi.
She smiled as she understood
"Grew up in a town that is famous as a place of movie scenes"
"What are you on about?" i asked him he was really confusing me, all the girls looked at me completely confused as i was talking to myself Faine shock her head not understanding what he was talking about either.
"Now your in 'New York' these streets will make you feel brand new big lights will inspire you, lets hear it for 'NEW YORK'"
"new York off course." I screamed out.
"Were going to new York? Ohh my ohh my were going to New York." Chelsea said as she was jumping up and down.
"Would Jordan like new York?" I asked unsure
"Are you kidding me she would love it shopping erm shopping erm did i mention shopping it’s like a perfect fairytale adventure."
Everyone nodded and then i thought Hazel i could go see hazel.
"Well we have some where to stay i guess." I said,
"Ohh really you know a nice hotel?" Katy said
"Ha no Demitri has a house there it’s so beautiful."
"Off course he does" Chelsea stretched she was way to excited about this how was Jordan going to react.
Alice skipped in as Chelsea was jumping up and down.
"Hay guys what you up to?"
"Were going to new York." Chelsea screamed
then it was Chelsea and Alice jumping up and down.
Bella rushed into to see what was happening i shook my head to her to say don’t worry.
Alice stopped jumping
"Wait is me and Bella invited?" Alice said unsure then she smiled "YESSSSSSSSSSS we are arghhhhhhhhhhhh" Bella laughed “Ok guys we need to keep this from Jordan so no thinking about this ok." Faine said everyone disappeared to get ready for our trip
“We can arrange a private plane for our trip over do you think you could trick Jordan there do what ever you have to blindfold her if she won’t cooperate.” I said to Faine
Faine nodded and disappeared so i went to go and pack,
ohh and i phoned Hazel to she is very excited to meet the bride to be so everything is set we are just waiting for Jordan to get back so we can take her i cant wait.

Valentina.XX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum