Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PARTY ON BIG BEN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PARTY ON BIG BEN Empty PARTY ON BIG BEN Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

God I love the way I get things done! After my last entry I was so pissed of at Stefan so I thought seducing and killing a girl would make me feel better…Well, it did!
I went out to my favorite night club here and met up with my friends.
Don’t mock me! Yes, I have friends! No, they aren’t all vampires! Wha- Pfft! No!!! I don’t destroy all my human friends…………only most of them

……..well, I guess it depends on your definition of ‘destroy’.

Anyway, I was with some of my friends when this lovely waitress saunters over. She’s pretty beautiful I have to add. But all women that I take a liking to are gorgeous.
The waitress has wavy beach blonde hair that comes a little past her shoulders. She has gorgeous round cheeks and big ice blue eyes.
“’Hey, stud. What can I get you?’” She asks.
“’Well, I’ll just have to have a glass of sexy blonde waitress.’” I smiled.
“’Oh, no, im sorry, sir. But, we just ran out,’” She teases me.
“’Well, when do you get more?’” I lick my lips.
“’YOU can have some out back in five minutes.’” She walks past me and takes the orders of my friends.
Ten minutes later I am walking out the back door and I see the waitress leaning against a brick wall.
“’Your late,’” She huffed.
“’If you want something this good,’” I gestured to my body, “’Then you gotta be a good girl and be patient.’”
She takes my shirt front and yanks me to her body, “’What if im not a ‘good girl’?’”
“’Then Im in luck! And tonight is going to be more exotic and fun than I expected.’”
“’Get to it,’” She licked my lip, “’beast.’”
I push my lips against hers and slowly work my way down to her neck. She enjoys it (what woman wouldn’t?!) and moans when I bite into her. After a little while, I feel her pick up my hand and she bites into my palm. We stay like this for a long time until I release her throat and she drops my hand.
“’Humans should bottle your scent into a perfume,’” I began, “’if every woman smelled as good as you--’”
“’If every woman smells as good as I do then no one would be safe from you.’” She said harshly.
“’Oh! Ouch! Get me some ice for that burn! Actually, your body will do just fine.’”
“’Cut the crap, Damon!’” She yelled at me.
“’You know you like the crap,’” I winked at her.
I guess you should know that we aren’t strangers. I know this girl, I have for a while. Of course she’s a vampire!! This is my good friend Lexi. I’ve known her since I became a vampire. This is an extremely odd thing for us to do! Sucking each others blood like this, I mean. Usually we’re having sex when we share blood!
“’Do you have any plans for tonight, Lexi?’”
“’Now I do.’”
“’Party on top of Big Ben?’”
“’I’ll get the whiskey, love.’”
“’And I’ll get the donations.’”
She started walking away, “’I want a man!’”
“’ I want you but we don’t always get what we want!’” I called after her.
So Lexi and I spent the entire night partying on top of Big Ben, thank god we had enough sense to make our way back to my flat before the sun had risen! Otherwise, things could have ended badly! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
-D.S.

2PARTY ON BIG BEN Empty Re: PARTY ON BIG BEN Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Wow now i wanna go watch Vampire diaries curse you moni lol Very Happy this was great lol!

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum