Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEN PARTY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                 HEN PARTY Empty HEN PARTY Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

HEN PARTY
Dear Diary,
I let Jordan borrow my car so that she, her mother, and her aunt could go out to lunch together. SO it’s just me and the girls at the house. I left them downstairs to go upstairs and attempt to put make up on Bella. I say ‘attempt’…it didn’t work out. She kept on moving around and not cooperating with me so finally I just got angry and left. I skip into the living room downstairs to find all of Jordan’s bridesmaids talking, “What are we talking about?” I ask.
“We’re going to New York.” Chelsea says.
I scream, she screams, and we happy dance together.
In comes Bella with her ugly shoes, “What’s going on?”
I run over to her, “We’re going to New York! Wait, are we?” I check my vision, “Ah!! We are! Yessssssssssssss! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!”
I happy dance around Bella and she just stands there grumbling about me getting what I want.
We all sit down and talk about our plans to kidnap Jordan onto a private jet and spend a day and a half in New York buying lingerie and partying and….Hhmmm, what else would a vampire do for a bacheleorette party? I don’t even know! But we’ll think of something.
By the time I’m done calming down from the excitement of going to the city, I notice that Faine and Lottie are nowhere to be seen, actually I don’t smell them anywhere close by. Just then I got a vision of Jordan being really angry and of Lottie killing a human.
This piques my curiosity and I wonder if Jordan is angry AT Lottie for killing someone or….I don’t know. Jordan and Lottie don’t even like each other.
All the boys come back from hunting and we tell them about our idea to take Jordan to New York for a day and a half! I can tell Josh likes the idea of us wanting to do something nice for her but he doesn’t like her being that far away.
“She’ll be fine.” I tell him.
He smiles back and I notice Jasper exchange a mischievous glance with Edward and then look at Josh. Oh boy! Jasper shares the same glance with Alec. And Alec puts on a big grin. Gosh Jasper! These girls think the boys will spend the entire time in their man cave playing video games…I bet their wrong! Jasper wants a party too, so he’ll probably talk to Alec about a bachelor party for Josh. And, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jasper got very serious about it and told Emmett to come up and help plan the party. I send him a warning glare and then turn to look at Edward, ‘Josh is a nice man! Don’t you and Jasper go spoiling him! No wild bachelor parties!’ Edward nods but I know he’s not promising me anything.
I hear my car coming up the road so I grab a black scarf and dash out the door. While the car is still in motion I open up the drivers door, jump in and tie the scarf over Jordan’s eyes. She growls at me as I push her over a bit, close the door and park the car.
“Alice!” She she growls.
“We’re kidnapping you!” I shriek happily.
Jordan is squirming around and getting really uneasy since I took away one of her main senses.
Katy, Chelsea, Bella, and Valentina come out to the car and squish into the back seat.
Jordan asks Faine if Lottie is coming with us because she wants her too. So Faine sets off to find Lottie and Jordan sends me inside to get Josh.
I follow Faine into the house and before I can even ask for Josh, he and Demetri come down from the man cave. Faine doesn’t have to say a word to Lottie, she sees Demetri and turns on her heels right back out to the car. I bring Josh out to Jordan and he picks her up as she trips out of the car. I climb into the drivers seat and wait for Josh to put Jordan back. They take so long with their goodbyes so I lean on the horn and shout to him, “We’re only going for a day!” He grumbles something in reply but picks up Jordan and puts her next to me in the seat. It’s a good thing we’re both tiny! Well, everyone is big to me. I close the door, start the car and drive away! We are all laughing and talking and Faine is blocking our minds from Jordan’s ability. Eventually, actually it didn’t take that long, we pull into an airport. I pick Jordan up and carry her inside, she hasn’t talked the whole way since we won’t tell her what is going on. We all clamber up the stairs and onto the private jet. Once the door closes I drop Jordan onto a plush seat and remove her blindfold.
“Kidnapping is a crime.” She says, “Wait, wha-? Blacked out windows? Are you guys serious?”
“Would you rather wear the blindfold?” I ask.
She grumbles her reply and curls up into the chair. Bella sits next to her and rubs her shoulder.
“I’m so glad that Alice didn’t do anything like this to me when I was getting married.” Bella says.
For most of the flight, Bella and Jordan go back and forth talking about how they hate surprises and Bella especially hates it when I give her surprises. Well then! How rude! My surprises are very great ones!
I smile at their cute chatter but then Faine pulls me down into a seat far away from the others.
“When were you going to tell me that Gabriel dies?” She whispered so quietly that only I could have heard her.
I’m kind of shocked actually! I wasn’t prepared to have this conversation!
“How did you know about my vision?” I ask.
“I used Edward’s power and read Jasper’s mind. When were you going to tell me?” She said.
Hhmmm, very cleaver. A small part of me was angry that she had read my husband mind but the other part of me admired her skill. Then the other part of me really didn’t want to have the Gabriel conversation with her.
“I have to go to the bathroom,” I say as I stand up.
“No you don’t, Alice! Now sit back down and talk to me!” She says yanking me back into the seat.
“Well, I saw my friends close around him and I didn’t see him again-”
“So your friends are going to kill him?!? Why don’t you stop them?!” She shrieks.
“The future is never certain. I could be the cause of his death by calling them! And your friend is the one playing with matches! He takes the form of my father and enters the safety of my friend’s house thinking it’s alright?!” I’m actually very upset with him trying to step right into our life.
“He means no harm, if he did, your friends would be dead.” Darn it Faine! She is too good at countering my arguments!
“We can’t do anything. It’s too late. That vision was about four days ago. It’s done. Let’s just move on with the party for Jordan.” I stand up and go sit in the back of the plane. I know the biggest problem for Faine now will be whether to tell Jordan about Gabriel dying or not. I actually feel like I should tell her but I can’t- especially not this close to her happy day! 3 days away!
Quietly wait out the rest of the flight and then I realize we are landing. I dash over to Jordan and put the blindfold back on her.
“Alice!-” Ooh! She’s very angry.
“Oh hush, Jordan.” I laugh, “Just twenty more minutes.” I pick her up and we all get off the plane. Right outside the jet is a black limousine waiting for us! We all pile in.
“First stop, ladies.” I wink at them.
The car starts moving and twenty minutes later we are coming to our stop. Moni Lynn Manngard 26 January at 18:22 Report
“Ready Jordan?” I shriek happily.
She grunts at me so I take it as a yes and we all climb out. It’s night time and all the stores are closed….too normal people.
I pull of her blindfold and she is staring at a fully stocked, fresh item filled Victoria’s Secret.
“First stop: Lingerie!” That’s all I have time to say and then we all run through the doors and into the store. The lingerie section becomes our best friend! Each of us picks out something for Jordan and end up buying it for her. I notice Jordan eyeing this one outfit probably for the first night of her honeymoon so I buy it for her. She insisted that she could pay for it herself, “Honey, it’s your party. I’m buying it for you.”
And that was the end of that conversation. After spending so much cash at VS, we hopped back into the limo and Valentina told the driver where we were going to. Apparently, it was one of Demetri’s friend’s houses we would be staying at. We arrived at this lovely little house and was greeted by a lovely women.
“Hi, I’m Hazel.” She said sweetly. I couldn’t help myself, I kind of recoiled from her. She didn’t smell like a human any more. And the smell wasn’t that friendly. Actually, we all shrunk away from her. We were trying to figure out what Hazel was when it came to me in a vision.
“She’s an angel.” I couldn’t believe it! An angel! Wow! We have werewolves, vampires and now angels! What will come next? Mermaids?!?
Hazel took Lottie into a room and not long after we heard screaming and crying. Poor Lottie! But when she came out, she was a vampire again and she looked all refreshed and ready to cope with this.
Being around a human, even though she smelled repulsive, had us a bit thirsty so we opted to go hunting first. But nowhere here in the city.
Anyway, we got back to find a list of things to do! Apparently, Hazel read our minds or something and put something we all wanted to do in the list.
So when she woke up, we got started.
One of our stops was Ground Zero. That’s where the twin tours fell and I honestly couldn’t stand that stop! It was just to sad for me. But we moved on to shopping at Bloomingdales. Chelsea, Jordan and I absolutely loved that! Then Bungy jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge! Wow, what a rush! I understand why Bella liked that stuff. Later on, she told me that she had wanted to do that. Hazel’s last stop with us was to see The Lion King on broadway. It was so good!!! The songs were brilliant and the costumes were otherworldly, in a good way.
Hazel went home to bed and then that left us Vamps. We still had to do the Empire state Building which we did. It was dark so we climbed to the tippy top. Ha! What an experience! All 8 of us trying to keep from falling off.
Lastly, we swam over to the Statue of Liberty. Pfft! Forget about boats or ferries! They’re over rated lol
We climbed up and sat on her crown and oh my gosh! It was such a beautiful sight! I could see all of New York City so I took a picture for a keepsake.
Our trip was over too fast. We did presents when we got back to Hazel’s.
Valentina got us Tiffany necklaces with our names in them (I put mine on right away) and Jordan gave us friendship necklaces (that I put on too). The next morning we window shopped some with Hazel and then we were boarding our private jet back to Ireland. Oh! Diary, I forgot to mention that Hazel wanted to come with us. Apparently, she has a big surprise for Jordan. So yeah, bye for now!
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum