Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jane's human memories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jane's human memories Empty Jane's human memories Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I have been lying, when I am asked if I can remember my human life I lie and the reason I lie is to protect my brother, when he was human he was annoying constantly crying always needing mother and father's approval, he was the best son he received everything he wanted, I on the other hand was refused things just because I didn’t do what my parents wanted me to do, I was always painted the evil twin ha well I suppose I never gave them the choice to believe differently and Alec was always so well behaved, so there had to be an evil twin didn’t there, the reason why I am telling you this diary is because Chelsea said something to me while we were out.
"Jane I am sure your brother will remember you, he holds onto those human thoughts for a reason Jane you just have to remind him if that’s where his mind is set, at the beginning."
She had a valid point but I pointed out to her that I do not remember my human life. lie screamed in my head. Chelsea would understand if I told her I know she would, but sometimes I have to watch what I tell her as she likes her gossip and through no fault of her own she would open her big mouth, I don’t know why I find Chelsea so interesting she can be very wicked sometimes, but most of the time she is normal she doesn’t want to torture people like I do, sure she kills them for their blood but it goes deeper with me, I want to watch them die slowly I want them to beg for their life and Tristan why the hell have I fallen in love with a him? He is so not what I look for in a vampire, I need some one that will attack me, that will throw me into walls, that will be mean to me so I can torture them too, but Tristan, he makes me feel different and I hate it.

So Alec, yes he was annoying as a child and yes I hated him but we where given another chance, we were never meant for that world, this world is the one we were made for and maybe if my brother was cruller we would have gotten on better as humans. When he was changed I was the first to come around into this state, frozen forever, I knew it was the right choice I stayed with my brother until the process had finished, he was in a lot of pain, he cried all the time, he begged for the pain to stop, I told him to stop whining like a little child. he did just that when he awoke. My brother tried to kill me he screamed at me, demanded to know what I had done to him and he blamed me for the pain, that was fine because I asked my brother did he know what pain really felt like, did he understand? This was the first time I found out that I had a special talent, I looked at my brother with so much hatred and I watched him collapse, I rushed to him and held him close, Alec screamed at me, you hurt me Jane how did you do that? I didn’t understand what he was talking about until Aro told me I had worked out how to use it, that I was a clever girl I felt bold, fantastic.

Aro explained to Alec that he expects him to have a gift too as we were twins we should have the same connections. Alec didn’t understand and it took Aro along time to explain to him. Alec didn’t know what his talent was, as he tried to set me on fire with pain it didn’t work. Alec left the palace and took 15 lives in 15 minutes, I followed after him it was night time I couldn’t see much but I could smell him and the blood, ohh the blood really got me gasping my throat burned so much, I chuckled at Alec after I had quenched my thirst and told him I was proud of him. Alec looked stunned and then looked what he had done and the blood splattered all over his clothing, he was always messy even when he was human his eyes where red and full of wonder, this was who he really was, he wasn’t that sweet boy that everyone loved to say goodday to, he was the my evil twin, my other half being, left in the stupid hut that we called home. Left alone for too long, I became bored and began to experiment in the dark arts of witchcraft I made lots of spells up and herbal remedies which were deadly and killed quite a few frogs, then when the frogs bored me and I used some of the boring people in the village we once lived, no one ever dared to say it was me because if they told on me they would be next on my list, My father was on my list but he didn’t die he wouldn’t buy me a dress and I wanted it so badly, so he had to go, but Alec saw me planting my poison and pretty much saved him, stupid fool.

So your probably wondering why I had my brother turned into this, to live an eternity because deep down I knew he had it in him too, my brother, he was my twin, I promised Alec that day that we would never be apart and we would help each other and he hugged me and said he would not let anyone harm me. I was thankful he could not remember how I used to torture him when he was human, how I bullied him to the point of leaving, he had so many pets that I destroyed and hung in his room so yes extremely thankful he didn’t remember because I don’t think we would have the bond we had until the happy meal took it away of course. As time went on he remembered little things but he never held it against me because I pretended not to know and because he was cold hatred now he didn’t care, from that day we were re born me and my brother to take on the whole world if we had to.

This is bringing back lots of happy memories diary, I will share with you.
I was in the woods exploring when I came across this shack there, mother had told me to stay way from the cranky old lady she was supposed to be this evil witch, perfect! I thought she would make a great friend. I entered her home to find no one there, I saw lots of strange things, pickled toads, something was boiling in a pot over the fire it smelt bad like liquorice.
"Hello Jane." the old cranky lady said. She made me jump.
"How do you know my name?" I asked the witch.
"I know a lot about you young Jane."
"What are you cooking it smells extremely bad, is it bad? Will it kill?"
"No dear Jane, it is my tea."
"Ohh that’s boring!"
"Jane why do you want to kill for?"
"Don’t know, just bored I suppose."
The old lady cackled.
"Have you killed before?"
"No"
“Why not, you’re supposed to be evil”
"I think you are more evil then me young Jane, I have seen how you torture your brother."
"That’s not evil that is just fun."
"Snapping his puppy's head off was just for fun?"
"Yes, I drowned the girl down the lanes' kitten too but that was pay back."
“Why?”
"Because she stuck her tongue out at me.”
"Jane that’s truly wicked, you mustn’t do these cruel things.”

I left her dirty shack it really should be burned, I had stolen a book when the witch wasn’t there and that’s when I began to improve my knowledge of being a witch. I would be the best witch in the town it wasn’t something to shout about you would get burned at the stake and a few did, thanks to me, I planted spells and potions on them when we met a church they were burned when they where caught. I use to love watching the burnings there would be big parties, everyone would gather and condemn the witches, I always got the front row and stayed and watched their bodies burn it was like an obsession for me I soaked up all their screams and the agony in their eyes when the flames licked at the bodies. Happy memories!

I found myself wondering around aimlessly so I went to sit by my brother's door, Alec is still refusing to see me, I do this a lot, sit outside his room and just talk about what we got up to, what he liked and disliked hoping that it will jog his memory, he doesn’t talk back to me, he talks to everyone else, even Tristan speaks to him so I was sat outside telling Alec about a time when he had to come and save me from the worlds most boring vampire known to man, he could make you want to kill yourself. Alec had made an excuse to leave and gave me a sly look the look that said, Ha sucker unlucky, I tried to get away from him but he just rambled on about stupid facts like woodworm and toads, I told him I liked to pull the legs off toads and feed them to my pets, he asked if I had snakes I told him no my human pets, I keep 3 in my room at a time and I slowly kill them by poison or if they're lucky and I like them I rip off their fingernails, then their fingers, then I drink the blood from them, he shut up for one minute, peace it was blissful, then he would begin with ohh toads are very poisonous, in the days that the world had witches in it they would cut the bellies open and take out the insides and boil them up to release the toxic gas. Alec had given him a nickname Miles, talks for miles. I chuckled to myself.
Alec you came and saved me, you said one of my pets had escaped
so I had to leave to go and put it back in its rightful place.
Aro banned me from keeping pets after that they were starting to smell and making everyone angry with my fascination.
Then diary I smelt her I smelt the rotten stench that was the happy meal, I saw a blond figured vampire walk towards me, it smelt like Sarah but it didn’t look like her.
"Sarah is that you?" I asked stunned
I couldn’t believe it she looked good diary, I can't believe I am being nice to the happy meal. I was ready to make her pay for what she did to my brother, who was I really blaming? Sarah? Tristan? I wanted my brother back by my side. I could forget everything if it meant that he was back to being Alec. The happy meal moved towards Alec's door I stopped her from going in, it would upset her to see Alec like this actually I should move and let her in doubting myself, this isn’t me diary. I would have opened the door and pinned her to the wall and demanded her to look at what she has done but I don’t have the energy to, it doesn’t stop me thinking about it though in my head her face being pushed through the brick wall. Sarah had bought me a present a training bra. I didn’t understand then she told me I need breasts, what was she doing looking at my breasts she rambled on about how I am such a bitch she had no right to be giving me this shit while my brother is in there alone, scared, because of her yes that’s right I am blaming her again. I had my hand in a fist ready to hit her that’s the only way to keep her down. Alec had come out from his room and he knew Sarah he knew the happy meal he called her sister. I spat out why does he remember you and not me?" She came back with mature comment something about my face I wasn’t listening I was controlling my anger she had to burn but I wasn’t allowed, dam no pain rule! I stormed off and came to write in you, The happy meal has tried to get Alec feeding, no such luck you see, she isn’t fantastic at everything she does, I should go, Tristan has just bumped into Sarah and she is shouting at him, I need to go protect him just because she has a new look doesn’t mean she can walk around here like she owns the place, we are all shocked by whets happened to Alec she doesn’t have the right to care because she hasn’t been in this family long and wont be if I have my way.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum