Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valentina meets Rhoan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valentina meets Rhoan Empty Valentina meets Rhoan Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:48 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
We are finally home sweet home we had a little adventure to Scotland and then back to new york Malachi has settled down with Hazel they both look extremely happy we didn’t stay long because it was an unplanned visit and Hazel had a lot on and seeing the others made me miss home even more then i thought possible.
The hardest thing was saying goodbye to Max and Anastasia and Tristan but we needed to help Lottie and Bastien don’t worry there fine and little Vera is the cutest baby I’ve ever seen.
The plan was to go home and be back in the evening but there was a tremendous thunderstorm when we got back to Kerry so we or shall i say demanded we watch the storm from the beach, i loved thunderstorms Demitri wasn’t to keen he was gonna get wet but he eventually gave up and came around to the idea.
we sat there soaking wet but the lightning was just so pretty the way it lite the night sky and lite up Demitri's face so beautiful the bluefish white light i told him i loved him and he said he loved me to
we spent a good hour just staring into each other’s eyes when a loud bang made me jump and Demitri bellowed a laugh and pulled me into a hug.
"A vampire scared of a thunderstorm" Demitri chuckled.
"I’m not scared just it just caught me by surprise."
"You catch me by surprise every time i see your beautiful face" Demitri said as he kissed me *gush* we watched the storm and stayed on the beach until it was time for us to leave before we were spotted a bit odd a couple drenched by the rain.
As we ran home Demitri picked up on it first he stopped suddenly.
"I can smell a fresh human scents one i know and the other I’ve smelt before" Demitri said we were a mile from our home.
I made the effort to smell then i gasped.
"Johanna" I said enthusiastically and a little excited her was back.
Demitri Smiled.
"What about the other one?" I questioned.
"Mmm don’t know but i picked it off Gabriel when he was with us in London"
"Maybe a friend?" I said then laughing Demitri gave the skeptical look Gabriel wouldn’t have a human friend.
We ran again and smelt human food yuck i thought then i giggled at my response.
I burst through the door and screamed Johanna's name the poor girl jumped out of her skin and then threw her arms around me remembering me this thrilled me even more we hugged, i couldn’t believe she was here she looked amazing and so happy.
she gave Demitri a quick Hug to it felt amazing to be back then i noticed the other human here the smell of an old tobacconist shop a slight hint off coffee and cherry came off him i loved coffee when i was human it made me feel thirsty not for his blood but for a nice cup of hot coffee with 3 sugars yum I asked who he was he looked really grumpy he definitely had to be a friend of Gabriel’s he introduced himself as Rhoan what an odd name i thought there had to be a story behind that and he looked wise even though he was young and i mean young he looked like a 17 year old but when he spoke he sounded older.
I asked him to tell me his story and Demitri rolled his eyes and said.
"Were back" He said with a cheeky smile.

i dragged Rhoan to the sofa something intrigued me about this guy he smelt like my granddad once did when he use to smoke his old tobacco pipes the one thing he loved the most killed him but still the smell off the cherry tobacco made me remember him and how much i loved him, even if he was a grumpy old man Rhoan filled his cup up with coffee and i eyed it thinking for a minute that it would taste nice it smelt nice Rhoan sat down well slumped really he looked tired, i hoped Gabriel hadn’t been keeping him up
"did you want a sip?" Rhoan said as he pushed the cup in front of me.
i smiled and shook my head with a disgust look on my face he laughed and said
"thought not."
i held my hand out enthusiastically
"I’m Valentina midnight" i said proud i loved my name and it sounded cooler now i was a vampire
"i know, your name being screeched has been embedded in my head" he said slowly.
"Hmmm not a morning person that’s fine." i said cheerily
i was in a great mood and i wasn’t normally this forward but hay i was a vampire right i could do anything be anything i wanted.
"So how olds are you Rhoan?" i asked i could tell i was annoying him.
"isn’t it rude to ask that?" he questioned with a slight smile persuasion it was working
"no its rude to ask a lady of her age" i tried to sound older then i actually was it sounded like something Demitri would say.
"Huh is that right? Don’t the rules apply to men to?" he asked while sipping his coffee
"afraid not" i said back smiling brightly
"fine lets draw a deal if i tell you how old I’m you have to tell me your age" Rhoan said i didn’t have a problem with that in fact i relish to see his face when he found out
" is it of importance that you need to know my age?" again i sounded like Demitri bless him
"no just a hobby of mine" i accepted that and gestured him to tell.
"You have to promise me you will tell me your age before i reveal mine?" i held my hand up "vampire honor" Rhoan burst out laughing.
He lifted his eyebrow "that’s a new one" he said while laughing.
i nodded my head
"kinda made it up" i said feeling kinda stupid but he looked impressed wow i could never talk to any one so freely before it’s like we were long lost friends or something.
Demitri appeared behind the sofa Rhoan hadn’t noticed
"you ok hunny?" I asked looking at Rhoan that freaked him out
"yes and you?" Demitri said slight acid tone Rhoan spun round and looked at Demitri.
Demitri just glared at him i was about to stand up but Demitri smiled that adorable smile the one that was wide and pleased to see someone "good morning Rhoan it’s a pleasure to meet your acutance" that fluid tone just rolled perfectly of his lips and me melting inside.
Rhoan held his hand out for Demitri to shake, Demitri paused for a short second i trusted him and he trusted himself as he took it and firmly shock his hand
"that’s a gentleman’s handshake right there "Rhoan said gleefully
"well thank you that’s kind of you to say" Demitri bent over and kissed my forehead
"i am just popping out i won’t be long" he said quietly
"Ohh why is something wrong? “Panic rose up inside of me
"no i just want to make sure no slip ups happen on my behalf" Demitri admitted.
i was so proud of him i knew he would be ok with two humans in our house but that fact that he wanted to be totally sure impressed me so much "do you want me to come with you? " i asked willing to if he wanted me to
"no you stay here and learn you story’s you can tell them to me later on" he said kissing my head again.
that’s why i love him even though there is a stranger in the house and i was paying a little too much attention to Demitri still trusted me to be alone with him.
Rhoan smiled and looked like he was thinking about something i bought him out of his thoughts by asking his age again he chuckled and said "24" i was a little shocked i think he could see that as he laughed
"and how young are you? “he asked that made me laugh to it was rude to ask a female how old they were
"i am 26 years young" i said proudly
" and how long have you been a vampire for? “He asked casually
"does that matter? “i asked him playfully
"no not really" he said smiling that made me feel guilty
"I’ve been a vampire for now how long is it two maybe two and half.......years" i said smiling back he looked at me like he didn’t believe me "semisolid" i said to his glare
"how old is Demitri?"
"over 900 years" i said not understanding his reason to question
"so a 900 year vampire needs to take precaution not to bite me or the other girl but you a fairly new vampire can stand to sit next to me?" he questioned
"well Demitri has lived a completely different life then what i have, Demitri always says there is more human in me then demon "
"is that even possible?" he questioned again
"yes of course it’s all about the choice you make plus i had a little helping hand from an angel i know"
" wait hang on vampires don’t mix with angels well not good ones anyway?" Rhoan asked looking excited for more information
"i do i know two in fact we just got back from visiting them, then there is Max and Tristan they were meant to be angels but they were bitten before there time to glow i guess you can say and they are both pretty much angelic like especially Max " i said thinking of them hoping there ok "the green eyed vampires?" Rhoan asked
"yes that’s right" i said pleased he knew of them
"but the other two are real angels who look after you?" he looked astonished
"well there not meant to but they do yes my angel lived with me since i was 10 in here" i pointed to my head Rhoan looked lost
" he used to guide me but he is free now" i smiled lightly as i missed Malachi
"amazing i never thought it would be possible for to creatures to bond like that" Rhoan said more for himself i guessed
"hay less of the creature" i said pouting
"sorry i didn’t mea to cause offence to u" i smiled to let him know he was of the hock
"so tell me Rhoan what do you do and how do you know Gabriel?" i asked.
He told me the whole story and wow what a story he works for a secret agency collecting things and saving them, he told me about the adventure he had been on the places he had been, they all sounded like they came out of a book.
fairy dances and magical tress unicorns he even rode a unicorn, goblins and gnomes existed to i did always wonder about gnomes they freaked me out he told me about gargoyles how they are trapped in that form but when the devil walks among us they will live again that scared me a little but Rhoan said that will never happen again, i wondered 'again' what did he mean by it but i was mesmerized by the other things that i asked questions about like fairy dust but it’s not called fairy dust angel dust Rhoan corrected me he told me about goblin markets and he even said the labyrinth is baked on a true story i was stunned speechless i asked him about leprechauns but he said that was a myth how could it be a myth if all the other stuff was real, i new about werewolves and ghosts i begged Rhoan to tell me about the unicorns as i child i dreamed about owning one but my heart was broken when my dad told me they where make believe i was 7 at the time and i cried for weeks We spoke for hours it was so much fun then we were invited to a beach party later and Jordan would be there and i could finally meet My other niece. it feels good to be home it really does and now i have a new friend and Joanna is back he must be so happy having his friend and girlfriend all in one place
Ohhh I totally forgot to tell you not only are we back but Bastien and Lottie are back for good i hope and Vera is with them they look so happy together and I’m so pleased Lottie finally got the family she wanted she will always be my sister from another mother and i will love her forever and my new Niece.
well I’m going to play with Vera and then get ready for this party I’m very excited i can tell you...

Valentina

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum