Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tristan meets gabriel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tristan meets gabriel Empty Tristan meets gabriel Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary
Last time i wrote in you we were getting Tristan back and that we decided to live in London.
Well we have found this beautiful house on the outside of London. technically we are still in London but it doesnt feel like it so many green fields and woods for us to hunt but there isn’t much to hunt near London we have to go further afield the other night Demitri and i ended up in Scotland we had buffalo really nice it was just us it’s been a little hard what with Tristan shhhh poor Tristan.

Ok so we bought a house a simple place we didn’t want anything to flashy we were going to give it to Tristan when we left but it looks like that’s going to be a long time away i knew Tristan wasn’t going to be the same and that he was going to be a bit of a wreck but what happened next i never expected. We set him up in his room we let him pick it he had to go in every room to make sure there wasn’t anything hiding literally he opened every door cupboard, drawer, anything that could be opened he looked in when he was satisfied he settled into his room. The first night wasn’t too bad Tristan was a little distant but that was to be expected then when the night drew in Tristan started to freak.
"Help me please help me i can’t go back please don’t let him take me please" Tristan begged I opened his door and he was shivering in the corner of the room.
"Nothing is going to hurt you Tristan you’re never going back to that place" I tried to tell him but he refused to listen.
"But the mist?" Tristan questioned
"there isn’t a mist darling your just freaking yourself out come on you’ve been stuck in here all day come on" I begged it was no use though.
"But the sky its gone dark he is coming" Tristan said looking petrified this carried on for about a week he wouldn’t leave the room and i was running out of ideas on how to get him out of that room, Anastcia helped look after him Max wanted to but he had the hotel to look after Tristan always eased when Max was around he listened to Max he listened to what Max was telling him what he was meant to be and who he can be in time.

Today Tristan came out of his room we were in the kitchen working out what we could do to get him out of there when he came in to us i jumped of the stool amazed he was out.
"Hay how are you feeling?" I asked him excited he completely blanked me.
I looked at Demitri with a worried expression.
"Tristan is you ok?" Demitri said also standing now and holding me behind him.
"Where am I?" Tristan asked looking around the place looking lost.
"You’re in London this is your home." Demitri said i couldn’t speak.
"London?" Tristan questioned.
"Correct, tell me Tristan how are you feeling today?" Demitri asked he sounded like a doctor.
Tristan just stood there looking at nothing then he looked at Demitri with fear in his eyes Demitri pulled me fully behind him and i rested my head in his shoulder blades it was killing me seeing him like this.
"How long do i have?" Tristan asked.
"What do you mean?" Demitri asked him.
"You tell me I’m in London how long till I’m dragged back." He said i could hear the fear in his voice i pulled out of Demitri grasp and he scolded me with his eyes.
"Tristan you’re never going back you never belonged there your home now please snap out of this fear you have your completely safe here." I said not getting to close to him i couldn’t trust him and it hurt me to feel that way. Tristan started to cry again and at least this time he didn’t freak out just i was about to go to him and i knew Demitri would be glaring at me. Anastasia and Max walked in through the door looking pretty happy. They both stood still and held each other’s hand the look of defeat in Max eyes made me want to slap him. Tristan slowly fell to his knees and sobbed his heart out i went to sit with him while he rocked insanely Max stayed where he was and Anastasia went to Demitri side Demitri had a look in his eyes and i couldn’t tell if it was regret i wasn’t sure. something need to be done he couldn’t carry on like this Max helped Tristan up and took him back to his room i stayed sat on the floor and bought my knees up to my face and wrapped my arms around my legs i wouldn’t be defeated.
"Did he come down on his own?" Anastasia asked clearing the silence.
I nodded.
"He came down and looked around he seemed confused" Demitri said as he sat down at the breakfast bar he rubbed his face with his hands this was taking his toll on him even though he wouldn’t admit it.
"I don’t understand he shouldn’t be reacting like this it’s not normal." Anastasia questioned.
"It’s not every day you go to hell and get bought back" I said to her.
"Mmmmmmm. I guess so" She said as she looked at me oddly then she was in front of me i flinched back at her sudden movement i heard the scratch of Demitri stool and a low growl. Anastasia held my face in her hands looking at my eyes.
"When was the last time you guys had something to eat" She questioned.
The truth was i couldn’t remember.
"It’s been a while." Demitri said Anastasia let my face go and looked angry.
"Why are you both torturing yourself" she said still looking angry she was right though.
"Demitri why don’t you go and first and i will go when you come back." I told him.
"Erm no you won’t you two are going to get out of here and spend some time together Max and I can take care of things here." She demanded
we both laughed and went out like i said earlier we ended up in Scotland while we were out we talked about everything but Tristan it was a banned subject. We talked about home and how we missed them all i stated to feel homesick for the first time strange right a vampire feeling homesick. I wanted to call home but i stupidly left my phone behind. We got back and we heard screams of agony and i stopped i didn’t want to go back to go to that place and watch my friend becoming into a stranger to me.
"Come on we said we would help" Demitri said with a warm smile when he gave me that smile i could do anything.
We walked in and upto Tristan’s room apparently we were out to get him and that we wanted to hurt him. What can you do with a freaked out vampire who could cause a lot of damage with one touch to your face. Max finally calmed him down and got him to drink a little bit of blood that also made him Tristan to act a little normal if you call normal that we here all make believe and this world wasn’t real then yeah normal but he wasn’t screaming and he seemed calm that was enough for now. Demitri and i returned to the front room Anastasia joined us five minutes later.
"I’m going to call Faine." I finally decided Demitri thought it was a good idea to. I put my phone on speaker phone.
"Valentina Ohh my god how is you are you enjoying London?" Faine screamed down the phone Demitri and i both laughed.
"It’s nice yes but we really miss you guys." I said to her wanting to cry.
"Come home then." Faine said excited.
"We would but we have a few things to deal with here" Demitri said
"Ohh that doesnt sound good is everything ok?"
"Well i have some news for you." I started to tell her.
"Ohh we have news to." Faine said sounding excited
"Ok go on your news sounds better than ours."
" Gabriel is back with us." I looked at Demitri with hope.
"Sorry Faine is he with you knows?" I asked eagerly she chuckled then a man’s voice said
"Hello"
"Gabriel" Demitri and I shouted.
"Hi how you are both and what are you doing in London?" Gabriel quizzed.
"Ohh Gabriel you’re like a blessing it’s so good to hear your voice." I told him.
"Ok" Gabriel said and i laughed at him i could imagine him giving Faine a funny look.
"Gabriel please we need your help could you come to London?" I begged him
"Erm do I have a choice?" He quizzed.
"You all ways have a choice but please say you will come we really need your help and you can meet some new well not so new friends." I said while i smiled at anastcia she smiled back.
"Well!!!!!" he said back so chilled out.
"London is a really lovely place i bet you would enjoy it please come" i begged.
"Fine i will get the next flight out" i Screeched down the line at him and did a little dance.
"Call Me when you arrive and i will give you our address." I said so excited.
"Hmmm fine see you soon" Gabriel said and then hung up.
I screamed some more and Demitri actually looked hopeful.
"Who was that?" Anastasia asked.
"Gabriel is a friend of ours and he can help us i know he can." I said feeling so relived.
"Don’t forget honey Gabriel did kill Tristan so don’t get to excited." Demitri said trying to calm me down.
"This Gabriel was the reason Tristan was sent to that place" Anastasia said looking horrified.
"You don’t understand Gabriel has been to the darkest place and has come back sort of normal if he can do it there’s hope for Tristan." I said i believed in this i really did it had to work it had to.
"Your theory is completely crazy but we are dealing with crazy i guess" Anastasia said looking skeptical. Demitri and I filled in Anastasia with the story of Gabriel and what happened with Gabriel and Jane and Tristan she was now looking forward to meeting Gabriel and we both held Hope Max on the other hand wasn’t to keen.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum