Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec has lost his memory??????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec has lost his memory??????  Empty Alec has lost his memory?????? Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary

I have so much to tell you, when I last left you I was going to say goodbye to my brother, he has now returned he wasn't gone long, not even a day Chelsea came and found me, she looked a little shocked, I didn't understand what she was saying to me. She dragged my arm and I heard him screaming, my brother was screaming. I stopped and looked at Chelsea.
"Please Jane, we need you."
"W....why what's happened to him?" Then I was off. I ran to where the screaming was coming from, I entered the main hall and everyone was stood silent. Alec came through as I got there, I walked toward him with my arms out to welcome him back, he was in a crouching position, apart from that he looked ok, what was everyone fussing about?
"Alec, darling brother, are you ok?" He had a lost look in his eyes like he didn't recognize me. He jumped back and hissed at me, it made me stop. I looked over to Aro, I didn't understand what was going on. What had happened to my brother? Why didn't he recognize me? Aro walked towards my brother to help him, but Alec was acting like a newborn savage, growling and hissing at everyone's movements. I tried to walk to my brother’s side again when he pounced and landed on my back. At first I thought he was playing but everyone's eyes had worry in them. Alec wouldn't get off, he was ready to bite me, bite his own sister. I had to hit him with some pain, I felt awful, but he was going to kill me. What has happened to my brother ran through my mind over and over. I was shaking and lost concentration, the pain stopped and he fell off. I moved to face him when Demitri grabbed him. He struggled in Demitri's arms like a savage. Aro approached Alec and spoke very softly to him, he confirmed that his name was Alec and that he had lived here for over 800 years and he was part of Aro's guard. Alec just hissed at Aro, Demitri tightened his grip on Alec, if he had the chance he would attack us, my poor brother. Aro tried talking to my brother but Alec just accused Aro of lying. Where had this attitude come from? This wasn't my brother, he would not attack me, he wouldn't throw accusations at our master, and he wouldn’t call him a liar. All this time I watched Tristan, he wouldn't look at me, he kept an eye on Alec. He looked as concerned for him as everyone did but if some one moved Tristan would glare at them, he was extremely on edge. Was it because off what he saw? Or because off what had happened to my brother? Aro had sent Chelsea to get some blood for my brother he looked extremely thirsty he kept asking stupid questions like "why are my eyes red" and "where am I"
why couldn’t he remember anything?

So I guess you’re a little confused to what has happened diary I am sorry this is so scatty but I am just in so much shock. When Alec and Demitri left to find Tristan apparently Tristan touched Alec’s hand and Alec saw nothing, Aro seems to think that Tristan’s powers where still supercharged when he left the palace, Alec was the first person he touched so it supercharged Alec’s powers and knocked him out and now he can remember who he is, that he is a vampire and we drink blood, he wouldn’t believe us I had to show him how to kill a blood bag, Chelsea brought two blood bags in for him to feed off and he looked at them and asked again "where is the food" if I could cry I would off Diary. I looked at my brother with so much concern I hope he saw that. I took a chunk off flesh out off the blood bag, spat the revolting meat out off my mouth and sank my teeth in to suck as much blood out as I could, I looked at my brother with blood dripping off my chin hoping this might entice him to attack he didn’t, he just looked shocked the other blood bag wouldn’t stop screaming I looked at it and thought seriously you should shut up right now I didn’t want to scare my brother by my cold nature, Alec told Aro he couldn’t drink from the human, Aro was just as shocked as all off us Demitri offered a suggestion "how about we kill the human first"
Aro was pleased by this suggestion but still Alec couldn’t do it.
he carried on trying though and eventfully he got the taste and sucked the blood bag dry, he still looked thirsty so he had what was left off the other blood bag I had started to drink from, Alec seemed a little more happy now that he could do it but it was touch and go, I am very proud off him, I just hope he get his memory back. Diary, over 800 years off memories gone, vanished, how can this be?

Aro has ordered that Alec is to stay in his room, he will be locked in there until he either remembers who he is or until the newborn attitude wears off. I don’t understand how he can be classed as a newborn though, because when you are first turned you are extremely powerful and unpredictable but the reason this is, is because they still have human blood running through there veins, it lasts a year or so for the venom to completely rid the body off it, but my point is my brother has no human blood left in him so why he is in this state I don’t understand what’s going to happen to him? I will be there no matter how many times he rejects me, I will not give up on him he is my brother he will remember our bond he has to.

Demitri took my brother to his room everyone filtered out, Aro came over to me it was just us left he hugged me.
"Be strong my young one your brother will be fine." Aro spoke softly to me.
"Thank you master." I replied I pulled out off his embrace and looked at the empty blood bags and sighed.
"Don’t worry Jane I will get someone to clean this up."
"No Sir I will do it."
"If you’re sure dear?"
I nodded, Aro glided past me and spoke I turned to who he was speaking to. Tristan was still here looking at me while Aro was talking to him I cut off what Aro was saying I just stared into his green eyes all my hurt and fear fading Tristan was back here for now and that made me feel a little lighter. Aro patted Tristan on the shoulder, I gasped But Aro chuckled and glided off. I turned away from Tristan I should be mad at him. He was the one who touched my brother and now he can’t remember who he is I should be blaming him but I don’t, I blame the stupid ugly fucking happy meal, its a good job Marcus has taken her on holiday I lay all the blame on her I hope this eats her up inside when she finds out ever since she has come here she has tried to split me and brother up and now she has taken away his memory I will teach my brother to hate her like I hate her.

I dragged the two blood bags by their long hair I wasn’t even going to pick any thing from them I want to forget this day happened, but I know I will not, it will be burned in my memory forever.
"Jane I....I...." Tristan began.
"Your what? Sorry?"
"Well I guess so, this is all my fault, I shouldn’t have touched him I don’t know what came over me, all I could see was here face."
"Tristan I do not blame you, I blame her."
"Amelia?" Tristan asked comfused. Who was this Amelia, why was he so obsessed with her?
"Tristan Who is this Amelia you speak off? There is no one here off that name."
"But you where there in her room she was there Jane." Tristan was extremely wound up and confused I slammed the blood bags down hearing there bones crack made me smile it made Tristan turn his face in disgust.
"No Tristan who you saw was Sarah she is not this Amelia she some how supercharged your gift and made you see your worst fear, I wasn’t expecting that to happen, I wanted Sarah to see her fear so she would get her memory back and remember what a horrible disgusting newborn she is." I spat out.
"So she was never here?"
I shook my head and carried on with my cleaning up. While I burned the bodies I sat and watched the flames eat at their flesh. Tristan stood behind me until I told him to leave me, he did as I asked and I watched the flames until they died down to nothing.

I went to check on my brother to see if anything in his room had jogged his memory, Demitri was guarding the door. I stroked Demitri’s arm and thanked him for bringing my brother back.
"I.....Its fine Jane he is family to me to." Demitri smiled at me I wrapped my arms around him, he was family Demitri’s body stiffened but I guess I don’t give hugs, it must off shocked him. He let me in to see my brother. Alec was pacing the room holding his throat.
"Brother what’s wrong?" I asked as I grabbed hold off him, bad mistake he threw me into the wall. Demitri stormed in and grabbed Alec, I was at Alec’s side.
"Alec Whets wrong?"
"GET OFF ME..........." Alec screamed at Demitri. I nodded at Demitri to let go he didn’t look convinced.
"Alec if I let go your not going to harm your sister are you?" Demitri asked Alec.
"She isn’t my sister, you’re not my sister, now release me" Alec demanded.
"Jane, please leave your not going to help him remember when he is in this state." I stared at my brother and placed my hands on his cheeks.
"Please remember Alec, please." I begged I left. After that I ran to my room I heard Demitri slam the door shut and lock it then Alec screamed and hasn’t stopped since, his screams hurt me I feel like my body is being ripped apart every time I hear those awful screams, he screams for the burning to stop he needs blood and lots off it I am going to find out why its taking so long to get what my brother needs. Till next time diary.

Jane.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum