Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec is where?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec is where? Empty Alec is where? Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I have so much to tell you diary.
Chelsea and I went out into town we went gone long I had a mental list in my head and Chelsea didn’t want to leave Afton at home with a newborn vampire, but I convinced her it would be fine and that he wouldn’t go near her, so we went out I bought several items for my brothers room which had to be delivered a new flat screen TV bigger and better then the one before apparently this one Is 3d you have to wear these odd looking glasses to really see the effect but its very cool something Alec would like I also got him a Xbox device you play games on it apparently Tristan had told me about it so I got one for him and one for my brother, I also got two laptops and two ipod one for me and one for my brother a new chair like Tristan's one comfy leather and it is bright red, I had to have it, the sales men added a few games for free into our order there was no need really money is no object with us immortals

I asked for it to be delivered today and it was I had a few more things to get paint non essentials I bought Chelsea some new shoes they had diamonds incrusted in the stiletto, so she was extremely pleased, I really didn’t see the fuss but she was overjoyed, when we returned Chelsea left my side straight away to go find Afton and show off her new present, all the stuff had been delivered, I set to work on Alec's room he wasn’t there again and I couldn’t smell his scent Tristan said he probably went out hunting again that his instincts did take control off him the first time and that he probably craved blood. Tristan seemed distant when I spoke off my brother I thought they got along, I guessed that Tristan blamed himself for Alec losing his memory and forgetting me, I didn’t blame him the blame lays at the happy meals door, Tristan helped with Alec room it looked amazing he really was going to love this, I left a letter for my brother explain what he existence means to me how I treasure our immortal life together and how I wish for his memories to return so he could remember that I am his sister and I do love him very much.
I placed the letter on the new red recliner chair in hope that he would read it and come and find me, and tell me I mean everything to him, my hopes where soon ruined.

We passed Felix on the way back to Tristan’s room, I had placed his new toy in there while he wasn’t there, he was with Afton when we first got back but heard we were back he came to me straight away to see me, anyway Felix looked a little sad for some reason, a chance for me to stick the knife in I thought.
" What’s wrong Felix? Has the happy meal realised your obsession with her did she reject you like the little boy you are?"
"I am not little; Jane and I could wipe you out in a second if I could be bothered."
"HA, you can try Felix but I assure you, you would fall to the ground and you would kiss my feet before you even raised your hand to harm me."
"There are ways around your gift Jane, I could fight through the pain Sarah does it I could do it too."
"Shall we test your theory Felix?" I was ready to burn his sorry excuse of a vampire but Tristan pulled me away.
"Enough Jane please I don’t need to see any one else get hurt" Tristan begged,
"then leave Tristan I will return when I am done teaching the rodent a lesson"
Felix came at me he grabbed my arm, I stared into his black eyes,
"MMMM, crabby today Felix?" I hit with a little pain, "Do not touch what is not yours you should keep that in mind my dear"
I turned and took Tristan’s hand, he gave Felix an apologetic look, I heard growls come from Felix and before I could turn Tristan had his glove off and held Felix up effortlessly Felix eyes where wide with fear, he was shaking
"Enough fighting" Tristan demanded and dropped Felix to the floor, Tristan's eyes were bright red and he looked really scary and angry I loved that look on him, We started to walk off again when Felix started to shout,
"Don’t you care Jane that your brother is lost, that he wants you dead?" I stopped stunned surely my brother would never say that, I looked at Tristan his eyes were turning black but something told me the words Felix had just spoken where true,
"I am sorry Jane" was all Tristan said
I felt my body moving I was running to catch Felix up Tristan stayed behind,
"Explain I demanded?" he stopped.
"Cant you see Jane, Alec hates you, are you really that blind? You’re pretending that Alec loves you and doing his room up isn’t going to change anything, he hates you and wants to kill you, and that has driven him away haven’t you even noticed that he has been gone?"
Gone? Where?" I whispered “He has left Jane, he left because of you, and he has been gone over a week." I didn’t believe Felix’s, he was lying, a week, no I would have known.
Aro came around the corner and scolded Felix; Aro took my hand and pulled me to his quarters.
"Jane dear I am sorry you had to hear it from Felix I asked him to keep quiet for now, I was hoping that your brother would return once he calmed down but it seems that he truly is lost."
"How could you keep this from me Master he belongs to me I should have been first to know of his disappearance."
"Jane I know your angry but know your place dear."
I couldn’t fight with master Aro he was my king, I was in his living quarters somewhere we were not allowed without an invite and that was rare, it became clear that everything that Felix had said was true, my brother really did hate me, he did want me dead how could he want me dead? I am his keeper! I am the one who keeps him existing! Who keeps him, he is mine and I will not allow him to be apart from this place away from our masters he has a duty to protect. I eventually convinced Aro that I knew my brother better then any one which at the moment was a lie but Aro listened and told me to go and get ready as we are gong to bring him home and when he is home I will be getting this ridicules idea of killing me out of his head and he will love me again he has to obey me, my name is Jane and I will not be ignored.
Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum