Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi I'm Alec

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi I'm Alec Empty Hi I'm Alec Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,

My sister Jane gave me you to write down how I feel while she's gone on her trip to hunt the newborn with Demitri in case I can't cope while she's gone. That was a good idea cause I was really annoyed at Aro for sending her away without me going too. We are usually not seperated as we are both gifted. My sister Jane is a little crazy. She likes to inflict pain on people. I remember her a little from when we were still human. She was always causing pain to people and doing bad things to animals like pulling the wings off insects and suffocating cats and stuff. She was always a little strange too. But she's my twin and I love her.

I usually feel left out here in this place we call home in Volterra, we are part of the guard of the Volturi, we serve our three Masters, Aro, Marcus and Caius and it's our job to help to protect them. I have a talent too, I can cut off the senses of any vampire basically making them without feeling or knocking them out if they try to fight with our masters. They are unable to move. I kinda get a thrill out of that and I have manipulated people in the past to suit my purpose. But of the two of us my twin would be the more outgoing and volatile.

I like to hang out with Felix, he's interesting and he's a very skilled fighter and we recently have a new addition to our family unit, it's a woman called Sarah Frost. She's to marry Marcus. She's a fiery little thing and Felix is training her to protect herself in battle. We as the Volturi are respected but not well liked because we are the ones who keep the rules in this community of vampires. But back to Sarah. She hates my sister and stands up to her and she is very beautiful too. I kinda have a crush on her, but so do Felix and Marcus. Guess I'll have to keep that one quiet.

Felix and I are being sent on a mission to find a vampire named Eric. He's been causing awful trouble recently, killing humans and leaving their bodies undisposed of. The Masters want us to go and bring him back to them. He needs to be stopped before he exposes us. I was delighted to be going with Felix, I'd get to spend some time with him.

"So, Sarah's nice huh? She's gonna be hard to tame."

I said.

"Ya, she's beautiful alright and I like her fiestiness, she's gonna give Jane a run for her money!"

Felix said.

"Ya"

I laughed, secretly delighted. Jane was always the one to be feared.

"But I think she actually enjoys the challenge, Jane I mean, not that she'd ever admit it."

I said.

"Ya, Sarah really has livened up the place. Hey can you smell that?"

Felix said.

"Ya, fresh blood, we'll have to be quick or he'll flee."

I said. I used my talent on Eric and cut off his senses. Felix buried the bloodless body carcass and threw Eric over his shoulder and we went back to the palace. We didn't talk anymore after that because I needed to keep quiet while I used my talent, full focus and all that.

Aro was delighted, we had retrieved Eric so quickly.

"Excellent work"

he said

"You may release him now Alec."

So I did and Eric immediately leapt up and ran towards Marcus who was nearest to him, but Sarah jumped up and was in front of him immediately and took the full blow of Eric's talent and was sent flying backwards. When she looked up at me it was as if she didn't know who I was. There was a look of terror in her eyes as she watched Felix pull off Eric's head and arms and toss them to me as I threw them into the fire to burn them. She was trying to scuttle back further even from Felix who went to her when he saw she was trying to get away from even him. He looked at me puzzled and said to Sarah,

"What is it Sarah? Are you ok?"

I was surprised because I thought the three of us had become good friends recently.

Anyway Diary I'm gonna go and check on Sarah now so I'll write in you again.

Alec

Follow me on me on this link

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104662772930230&ref=mfy page at this link

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum