Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bringing Tristan back

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bringing Tristan back Empty Bringing Tristan back Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

It took a few days for Max to get translations from the book he bought; he understood some words but not many he had to pay a price for the information to but as Max said you can’t put a price on a soul.
Demitri hasn’t asked me about Oz and to be honest i don’t want to tell him Oz was once the love of my life so i thought.
That turned out to be a lie there was a time when i needed some support and love Malachi was present and making himself known and that he wasn’t going to leave, my mother had passed away and i was grieving i may of pushed Oz away a little but he happily carried on walking, he gave me emptiness hope that we could get through the bad times, he got over it by having sex with anything that looked at him night after night, Oz told me he had band practice all lies, i don’t blame Oz for not wanting to be with me i didn’t want to be me.
If he was just truthful and admitted he couldn’t handle it i would have respected him a lot more but he lied through his teeth, everyday more lies came tumbling out of his mouth i couldn’t be bothered to confront him to ask why, i was set on my own path of destruction and a little bit of me wanted me to take him with me make him see what lies and death and my world made me feel like, to wish for death and never return he never understood that. He could have saved me but he didn’t want to.

Max called Demitri to tell him he was bringing Tristan back and wondered if we would help there was no hesitation of course we would help.
Max explained that he would need someone there who Tristan knew who he would trust because trust would mean nothing to him now.
The sun was setting as we left the hotel the ritual had to be carried out somewhere non personal so the spirits couldn’t trace you or fix them self to something of yours Max explained.
All of it sounded deadly exciting and the prospect that Tristan was being saved filled me with joy but at the back of my mind i knew he wouldn’t be the same Tristan.
Look at Gabriel he literally went to hell and back and now he is an angry lost demon.
Max drove us to this empty wasteland there was nothing here apart from a couple of half torn buildings and rubble everywhere, Anastasia had all so volunteered to come she was adamant there was a role for her in our group, she is a strong beautiful women and i think Demitri saw that too his little sister the exact opposite of Demitri apart from being smaller and a women but they both held that serious look and the wide smile was the same to.
We didn’t speak much on the way here the adrenalin ran high for everyone, but fear was present to.
What would we be bringing back?
I shook my head in disgust no we were bringing back Tristan our Tristan nothing else.
Max took the bag from the boot of the land rover it had everything Max needed Anastasia was clearing some ground so it was flat, Max kneeled down and emptied the bag he lay a purple cloth down and placed the book on it then took out black and white church candles, i looked at them suspicious
"why black and white?" i asked Max
"we are summoning evil we need the black ones and the white are to represent peace" Max said then he took out some white chalk.
Anastasia had finished clearing the ground it now stood flat, Max smiled at her and thanked her.
He got his chalk and made a circle, inside the circle he drew a triangle.
Max clapped his hands and white dust fell from them Anastasia then chucked the candles to Max and he put them on each point of the triangle only the black ones and then around the circle was a pattern of white and black.
I wanted to understand more but i felt rude to ask just in case it disturbed them the concentration on their face was alarming.
Once the candles had been aligned Max got some fresh chalk and made a line inside the circle but a foot away from the triangle.
He dusted his hands again jumped out of the circle and reached for the book he placed that into the circle in front of the line he retrieved more candles from the bag this time thin white ones, he lined them up in front of the book.
Max turned to us and a smile of calm played on his face.
How could he be calm i wondered.
"Ok we are just about ready, would you like to know what all this does? “Ax asked with a critical eye.
A smile widened on my face and mixed emotions played on Demitri’s
"the outer circle represents a barrier to the outside world if you were human you wouldn’t use black candles but because we are demons as such we use the black but we are good which represents the white" i nodded and Max continued "The triangle is where the demon will be held that’s why there are only black candles he won’t be able to leave there if there is no good left in him, he cannot enter the circle these candles have all been made by me i have control over what happens in this circle vie also put a spell on them to thanks to this book, the line here." Max pointed to the line with the thin candles in front "this is to protect the book and keep it safe these candles are a billion years old there made up of Crystals and they can only be used once."
I couldn’t believe how much there was to do to bring Tristan back and i was glad Max was calm cause we would all be freaking out i think

"When the candles are lite you must not enter the circle all of you have to promise me this even if things don’t work out you cannot enter until the flames go out themself if I’m hurt leave me i will be protected I’m safer in here then out there you are the ones taking the risk not me do you understand?" Max stressed.
We all confirmed and promised we wouldn’t enter until the candles went out, Max kissed Anastasia and entered the circle.
He smiled at us and then looked to the ground, the book flew open and it looked like Max was turning the pages with his hands, he then said 'ready' Anastasia bent down by each candle she flicked her fingers and a flame grew from her finger tips, Demitri and i both gasped Anastasia chuckled
"cool isn’t it" She joked.
Demitri looked like a proud father, i didn’t understand
"don’t worry i will teach you both." She said with a wide grin
"teach us what? “I asked
"There are legends of our kind that had the elements as gifts they have always been legends no one truly believed them just stories to pass the time we assumed." Demitri reveled
"they’re very much true" Max said looking at the book
"Elements as in Fire, Air, Earth and water?" I questioned
"there are legends that Mother Nature was actually a vampire" Anastcia said looking excited.
"What no how is that possible?" I questioned
Anastasia snapped her fingers
"How do you explain this?" The fire burned from her fingertips.
"I....don’t know i........"
"You can’t explain it so never underestimate what’s out there." Anastasia said it sounded like she was having a go at me but i knew she wasn’t she was passionate about these legends.
"I can teach you resistant to fire" Anastasia said as all the candles where lite apart from the triangle, the thin line of candles was lite they sparkled so brightly then they began to float the other candles stayed in place.
Max started to chant slowly and the flames grew bigger around the circle he carried on chanting for a good ten minutes when one by one the black candles on the points of triangle lite by them self-one by one then there was a strange blur i guess is the best to describe if form in the middle and it became clearer it was like a mirror image to another world screams and cries for help started to come from the this other world and a growling notice as if someone was upset then it roared out of nowhere.
"You have no right summoning me." The voice said.
"You have something that doesnt belong to you" Max said back aggressively.
"I think you are mistaken everything i have here is mine."
"Wrong again and you know this to be true I ask you to return what isn’t yours." Max said he looked different more like the monster that lives in us.
"He asked for death he is mine."
"No, he didn’t know his destiny and you are making the wrong choice by keeping him with you and you know this Nichols play by the rules and i give you my word you will not be harmed." Max threatened.
"HAHAHAHAHA......You hurt me you always could make me laugh Maximus."
"You know I can and I will, give me what belongs to me or pay the price I’m being fare." Max said with a slight grin on his face, i didn’t understand it looked like he wasn’t going to give Tristan up and what could max do to hurt this Nichols I couldn’t see him, there was just this misty image of what i could describe had pain and hurt the screamed and bellowed out, it made me shake with fear, Demitri had hold of my hand and Anastasia had hold of the other.
"Hmmmm Fine I’m bored with this conversation you can have your precious little friend back his soul is destroyed anyway there’s no fun crushing something that’s already broken" The voice trailed off sounding bored.
The blurry world started to fade and an image of a man formed he was curled in a ball shaking with fear begging for it to end.
The flames doubled in size again then every single flame went out one by one then the crystal ones protecting the book smashed into millions of pieces and it was like glitter covering the ground Max dropped to the floor Anastasia rushed to him and i rushed to Tristan side at first he flinched away from me he wouldn’t look at me so i said softly.
"Tristan it’s me Valentina Demitri is here too we bought you back your safe now."
Slowly he looked at me and then gasped he lunged forwards knocking me to the ground Demitri pulled Tristan of me and held him by the throat.
"We didn’t bring you back so you could hurt any of us." Demitri said rather cruelly to Tristan.
"Is it truly you are i really safe?" Tristan asked. Demitri let him go and he fell to the floor.
"You’re safe Tristan." I told him blood started to roll from his eyes he was crying like Max had done it was true he was the same as Max Tristan was meant to have been an angel but never had the chance to become one.
Tristan touched his face and started to freak out. I looked to Max for help how could I explain all this to him Max was still sat Anastasia ran to the car and back again in that split second she had a bag of blood Max started to drink and looked like he was gaining strength. Anastasia let Tristan have a bag of blood to Max stood up.
"Welcome back Tristan do not worry you have a lot to learn about yourself and i will teach you in good time you’re ok this is totally natural your just crying our kind can feel emotion let it all out Tristan." Max said kindly.
Tristan looked at Max like he was talking in a different language then he started to sob.

This happened three weeks ago and Tristan is still very confused and upset Demitri and I have decided that we are going to buy a house here and stay for a while until Tristan is better he will stay with us until he is ready to accept what he is we have to break the news to the other guys it’s going to be hard but I’m sure they will understand plus Demitri can get to know his sister again all those lost years they have a lot to catch up on and Demitri and i are going to learn of these old legends............

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum