Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tristan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                              Tristan Empty Tristan Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary
I promised you last time I would tell you about Tristan. Everytime I hear his name I feel a smile form on my face. I told you diary that I wanted to find out more about him and that I did. I gave Tristan the grand tour, I know he had already had it but I wanted to show him in more detail, he seemed to really enjoy it. We passed the Master's rooms i didnt show him in it would be rude off me, i took him to Chelsea and Aftons rooms. Tristan was mesmerized by all of Chelsea's pretty things. I took Tristan down to Demitri's room, he was sat at his desk looking at maps. Demitri's walls were covered in places of the world, places he had visited. I asked Demitri if he had any thing from London, he smiled and shook his head.
"No Jane I was to busy watching you" he replied.
Tristan gave Demitri a funny look, like something had clicked in his mind and I think I understand what that was now diary, because before we got to Demitri's room Tristan was well, he was quite close to me, if my arms weren't held behind my back we would have been holding hands, I really wanted to but his gift meant that we could not touch, well that's what I thought but I will explain that to you I promice diary. So back to Demitri's room, Tristan had the funny look he asked Demitri if he could look at the places he had been, Demitri nodded his head and Tristan entered, Demitri just sat there staring at me, I guess he is still worried for me. So I walked in to his room and sat on his desk and admired Tristan, he looked so lost in thought and would smile sometimes. His green eyes where actually charming, I thought to myself. Slowly I was falling for him diary.
"Did you like London Demitri?"
Tristan asked.
"I would like to go back, as I said before I was busy watching this young one."
Demitri placed his hand on my knee, I growled at him and jumped off his desk.
"You did not have to watch me, I can look after myself." I shouted at him.
"Right, let me get this straight, you can look after yourself, ha, if I left you, you would have massacred the whole hotel staff and revealed our kind."
He shouted back. I hit him with Pain. Tristan shouted my name and asked me to stop.
Damitri laughed at me when I stopped.

"Welcome back Jane."
Demitri Smiled. I stormed out of his room. Tristan caught up with me.
"Jane, that was a horrible thing to do to your Mate."
"My mate, huh? Demitri my mate? Are you joking Tristan?"
I replied, still angry at Demitri, how could he think I wouldn't keep our exsistence a secret. Tristan Smiled at me.
"Demitri isn't your mate?"
"No, he isn't, why would you ask this Tristan?"
"Sorry, I just assumed."
Tristan had a gleeful look in his eyes and this made me feel something odd, something for him, I think, I shook it off and focused on the anger I felt towards Demitri. I told Tristan the tour was over and I went to my room. I slammed the door and it echoed down the corridor. I heard Demitri tell Alec I was having a temper tantrum. I growled and I heard him laugh. I opened you up diary and I was about to write when there was a knock at my door. I could smell it was Tristan and it pleased me that he was standing outside my door. I told him he could enter. He asked me what I was going to be doing now. I placed you back in the drawer, I told Tristan I had no plans.

Tristan sat on the floor and crossed his legs, odd I thought, my new Room was fully furnished with a sofa why didn't he sit there? Tristan looked around my room and smiled.
"How old are You Jane?"
This took me by suprise.
"Oh, erm, I am over 800 years old, I don't like to keep track of specific years."
I replied. Tristan looked down to his hands and chuckled.
"No I meant how old were you when you where turned into this immortal state?"
"I don't know, I do not remember my human life."
"Huh ok."
Tristan looked lost in thought, I wondered what brought these questions on, it was now my turn to ask
"How old are you Tristan?"
"Well before I was turned I was 25. I have been immortal for four years, so 29 I guess."
"No Tristan, you are 4 years, your human life is now gone, it doesn't exist it's better you think like that."
"Hmm, yes, I suppose so Jane, you said you don't remember your human life, is it because you have been like this for a long time?"
"Yes and no, I choose not to hold onto it. My brother Alec, he still remembers things, he will not let go you see."
"Oh I see, why did you let go for?"
"I let go because it is no use for me to remember those things."
"Do you remember how you where changed Jane?"
Tristan asked, something looked like it was bugging him.
"Tristan, do you remember your human life?"
"I do, it's hazy, but I do remember certain things"
He looked uncomfortable now.
"Tell me Tristan, were you happy before you became a vampire?"
"Yes, I was extremely happy, I had everything Jane, I had money, I had lots and lots of friends and now they're all gone."
"Do you hate being a vampire Tristan?"
I hoped he would say no. He smiled and said.
"I love being a vampire Jane, who wouldn't?"
"Some don't."
I replied.

"Well they're crazy, how can anyone hate being immortal, never to age, to stay looking young, to constanly be strong and fast."
"Tristan you do confuse me, you say you were extremely happy as a blood bag, but I sense that you have regrets about being turned but you tell me you love being immortal."
"A blood bag?"
"Ha. Yes, thats what I call Humans."
"Oh. Ok. Ha. Erm. Ok, well, I miss my friends, I do, but I can see now that maybe my gift had something to do with that, to bring everyone close to me. It upsets me that I cannot touch an immortal though. I don't want to inflict pain on anyone."
This made me giggle, how could I fall for someone who didn't like to inflict pain. Tristan looked at me oddly at my chuckle.
"How do you feel when you touch a vampire?"
I asked, I was interested. I wondered did he feel the pain and that's why he didn't like to cause pain.
"No, I feel nothing, it would be alot easier for me if I knew what I was doing to them, I guess, I just see the shock and horror on there face and I don't like that."
"Huh Tristan I would really like to see how it affects me please." I didn't really, I just wanted to touch him, too feel his embrace, a little fear would be ok if it meant I could hold him. he hesistated.
"No Jane, I will not use it on you, I refuse to."
With that he was up and leaving my room, I jumped off my chair and ran after him. I caught up with him and reached out and touched his arm, I felt a spark. Tristan must have felt it too as he turned and looked completely shocked. I still had my hand on his arm, nothing was happeing, no fear, no worst nightmere appeared before my eyes.
I was stunned, had he lied? Was my first thought, but he looked just as shocked as me.
"J.. J...Jane, your touching me."
I pulled my hand back at his reaction
."No. You don't get it, you touched me and you didn't react like the others did. There is no fear in your eyes. I don't understand?"
Tristan revealed. Tristan told me to touch him again, I did, I grabbed his arm again, It felt the spark this time, it was more intense.
"Ouch."
I replied.
"What? What was it Jane? Tell me please, are you ok?"
"No. You shocked me, did you feel it?"
"Yes I did, it felt like an electric shock."
"I did not see my worst fear Tristan, just felt the shock, Master Aro must here of this."
I turned to run to Aro when Tristan grabbed my hand, this time I didn't feel the shock, I felt fear surge through me, my worst fear came to me in a vision, it felt like I was actually there. I will explain diary, I can still feel it deep down inside of me and it's horrid, but I know its just an illusion.

Alec was with the happy meal and they where leaving, leaving me, he hated me and wished I didn't exist, those words stung, I hit the happy meal with pain and Alec held her and stopped the pain, Then the vision stopped and I was back with Tristan, but this time his eyes where bright red, it shocked me, I attacked him with some pain, he screamed out in pain then when I realised what i was doing I stopped, I ran to him, he was on the floor, I was about to grab him to say sorry and Tristan shouted
"No Jane. Please don't touch me."
"Tristan, I am sorry, I am sorry I don't know what came over me."
Tristan jumped up.
"No Jane, it should be me who says sorry, I caused you to relive your fear, I am sorry, I deserved the attack."
"No Tristan, you don't understand, I attacked you because your eyes, they where red, bright red, like you had just fed."
"What?"
"Did you not know they did that?"
"No, I need to see."
"They are back to black now Tristan."
I told Tristan to follow me, we needed to see Aro right away.
Aro was extremely excited by our news, he ordered for a preview, no-one was around and I am sure they wouldn't offer their help. I told master Aro I would be happy to show him what happens. Tristan refused.
"No, I will not inflict that kind of pain on Jane again, no, I refuse to."
I told tristan to trust me and he wouldn't be inflicting pain on me. I touched his arm like I did before when we felt the electric shock and once again it shocked us both we both jumped and Aro clapped his hands.
"Interesting."
Aro cheered.
"Master, I have a theory"
I held out my hand for Aro to see. It would be easier to show Master Aro what happened. When he had seen everything he looked to Tristan. He glided over to him and was so close to his face, just not close enough to touch him.
"Amazing you look hungry, are you?"
Aro asked Tristan.
"No Sir."
Tristan replied.
"Jane explain to me why were his eyes red?"
"I do not know Master, they didn't stay red for long sir."
"Mmmmm interesting Tristan. Will you show my brothers this when they come?"
"Yes Master."
"Excellent."
"But not on Jane Sir."
"Of course, if that is your wish Tristan, I would like to see how both sides of your gift work. I will make arrangements for something to be delivered for you to eat, you look extremely hungry."
"I am fine Master."
"I am sure you will not be saying that when we bring you something to feast on, now, I will come find you Children."
Aro left straight away he looked extremely pleased. When Aro left I told Tristan I was going to go to my room, I needed to write in you. Tristan nodded and looked a little lost, so I told him he could come with me if he liked, he smiled and followed, he is sitting on the sofa at the moment. I told him I had something very important to do writing in you of course, we are still waiting for Aro to return, I think I am going to ask Tristan some more questions. I will tell you about it next time and hopefully we will get to the bottom of this strange gift Tristan has, it seems I can touch him, just not his skin, we will see, till next time diary.

Jane.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum