Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Tristan can do

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Tristan can do Empty What Tristan can do Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I| am so sorry diary for leaving you in suspense, your probably dying to know what happened after the kiss, well Aro called for us and I haven't seen him since. We were shown how his gift works. Aro is very excited that we found Tristan. I don't want to admit it, but so am I. Uhh, blaaah, such a girl thing, don't you think? This isn't me, I don't do sweet. Well I got my revenge later on diary, ahahaha it's great being evil.
So I shall start from the beginning about Tristan's gift, then I will tell you about the happy meal.

We were called to the great hall, Tristan and I did not speak at all while we walked to the great hall, Caius and Aro were waiting when we arrived, Caius looked suprisingly excited about our new find. Marcus wasn't there, too busy pleasing his happy meal.
My brother was there, he was sat on the steps by the thrones, he looked lost in thought about something, I could feel Tristan staring at me so I felt obligated to look at him and he had a warm smile, he then looked at my brother with concern, did Tristan care about me? Did he have strong feelings like I have for him? He acted like he wanted to know me, but everytime I try to confirm this with him he shys away, it's really starting to annoy me.
I thought it was nice that he seemed to want to know my brother too, we are a package deal, if they did not get on then I would choose my brother over Tristan, I don't care if it's my worst fear to lose Tristan, my brother means far more to me. I went over to Alec and asked him if he was ok he smiled and just said "yes sister just a little bored."
I replied "well later we can go tourture the happy meal, that will be fun."
"Jane please, she is my friend."
" Ha vampires do not have friends." I turned my back on my brother, held my head high and crossed my arms he just sighed.
Thankfully we weren't kept waiting long for this experiment to begin. Marcus oined us as Felix bought in a blood bag.
Alec stood up now interested in what's going to happen, I am suprised, there wasn't many watching Tristan's talent, maybe Aro didn't want a big scene as he didn't know Tristan's thoughts at what was going to happen.
Marcus was whispering something to Aro, Casius looked at the blood bag hungrily.
Felix had come to stand next to Alec, he looked down to my brother
"ok kid?" Felix asked Alec
Alec just nodded and carried on looking foward, I gave Felix an evil glare, had Felix upset my brother? was this why he was sad? Felix ignored my glares and just focused on Alec, Alec looked up and smiled at him, that seemed to ease Felix's concern, but it didn't ease mine.

Aro clapped his hands for the show to begin, the blood bag was crying, shakeing with fear, quite laugh worthy I thought. Tristan walked slowly towards her and she seemed to ease in his company, Tristan took her hand and she looked extremely happy, she looked at Tristan with so much love, it made me feel sick, jealousy raged through me, I wanted to rip the blood bags' head off, both my hands formed fists, Alec and Felix also found this funny, I glared at them both and they both stopped.
"Ok, enough, thank you Tristan that was interesting" Csius said, as he was getting bored thankfully.
I looked at Aro with a pleading look, he nodded and I turned to the bloodbag and smiled, I hit her with pain, she collapsed and cried out in agony. Tristan looked at me a little shocked then smiled, I broke off the pain as I saw Tristan's eyes bright red again, Felix crouched and growled and I growled at Felix, Aro clapped his hands again.
"Children please, go ahead Tristan this is your reward, feed away my child." Aro said as I glided over to the blood bag, ripped her head off and threw it at the wall, stupid blood bag, Tristan looked at me with a peculiar look, like, you did that for me? I turned around and stood back by my brother, Tristan jumped on the blood bag and drank her dry, once Tristan had finished Aro wanted to show Marcus and Caius the other side off his gift. Nobody stepped foward to offer their services. Aro called my name
"Jane dear do u mind showing my brothers what I have witnesed?"
"Of course Master"
Tristan snapped "no I will not enforce fear onto Jane, no I refuse."
I jumped over to Tristan and grabbed his sholder
"shhhh it will be fine" Tristan bowed his head, not happy by this.
I turned to look at my Masters, everyone but Aro looked shocked that I was touching him and no fear, Tristan apologised and placed his hands on my cheeks, I stared into his eyes and the fear over took me, I could hear myself screaming but I couldn't move, Tristan wasn't allowed to let go of me, I could hear him saying sorry over and over then I felt nothing. I heard my brother's screams and my body was shaking, I jumped up, now alert, Alec grabbed me and I hugged him back.
"I am ok, Alec, I am ok." I didn't need him to worry for me.
Tristan was gone, I wasn't going to ask why he had disappeared. Caius thanked me for the entertainment, our Masters left all huddled together, they where extremely happy. I wanted to go find Tristan but Alec would not leave me alone until I bored him even more and he left to go to his room.

I went to go find Tristan, I thought maybe he would be watching the stars, sometimes I like to sit outside at night, something to do, when I saw the happy meal with Felix she looked upset, this made me chuckle. then Sarah got on Felix's back and they where gone, I hid in the shadows waiting for them to return.

The happy meal returned on her own, something had changed in her, she seemed more confident, I wondered if she had got her memory back?
I stepped out in front off her.
"I thought I smelt a skunk." the happy meal said.
I just smiled and hit her with some pain, how dare she insult me. I told her that she must like spending time on the ground and asked her why she felt like she could talk to me like that, stupid stupid happy meal, it really did seem that she had her memory back, this I enjoy more, watching her suffer.

Surprisingly she fought her way through the pain and she got to her knees then stood up. It really annoyed me but I wasn't going to let her know that. I then told her that I hadn't said she could get up, I hit her with more pain and she collapsed, somehow she managed to stand again. She stood right in my face and said "No."
So I really had to hit her with it, it was taking alot for me to keep her down and this was really, really, pissing me off, the angrier I get the more the pain intensifies. I told her she was a defiant fool, I asked if she had her memory back as it seemed she had. I walked towards her and told her to kiss my feet and I will make her pain go away, well a litttle white lie, she slowly got up, she was suffering badly but she was strong, damn newborn. she told me "she owed me pain" then I was flying down the corridor the stupid happy meal hit me in the face, I was on the ground, Sarah put her foot on my neck and bent down to me, she put her hands over my eyes, then she spoke.
"See it's not so nice is it Jane, being on the floor humiliated, unlike you Jane, I do not take pleasure in seeing you suffer like this."
She removed her foot, then picked me up hand around my neck, she threw me down the hall, iIwas ready to rip her head off but I stopped myself. Aro wouldn't allow me to do it, my brother would truly hate me, so I let her walk off, as she walked off she was shouting she hadn't found her memory, I really wasn't interested but I caught the last part "I'd rather kiss a skunks ass then kiss your feet you stupid dwarf." I hissed at her, a dwarf she called me a dwarf, who does she think she is, I need bide my time, she will get what's coming to her, I promise you that Diary, I was so angry that I had to come to you straight away and tell you, so now I am going to plan my revenge on her, I will do one better then her childish pranks, I will have to look for Tristan, later as this pay back must be planned right, I was ready to give the happy meal a second chance as she lost her memory but no, she has ruined any chance of that. Goodbye diary, I will write to you soon, things are going to get interesting around here.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum