Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting Tristan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting Tristan Empty Meeting Tristan Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary I thought I would write in you again because I am so excited. No Demitri isn’t back.
"Thank god." Malachi spoke, anyway the reason I am excited is because I got to meet Tristan he is such a nice person.
"He isn’t a person Valentina, He is a vampire, a monster, remember that."
I will pretend he didn’t just say that ok, yes Tristan the vampire who is very kind is from England and he lived in a town called Colchester, Colchester wasn’t far from where I lived with my parents crazy how we can end up here maybe it was fate?
"No Valentina it isn’t fate."
"Ok Mal don’t get grumpy on me."
"DO NOT CALL ME THAT." I screamed out in pain when he shouts like that it really hurts my head.
Ahh peace at last he has gone for now.

So after I wrote in you I tried to talk to Felix to find out what was going on with Jane,
"she is just being Jane, spoilt and getting her own way as usual" so that’s two people who, sorry two vampires that have taken a disliking to her hmmm this intrigued me more but he wasn’t budging, Tristan he was easy to get information out off, Tristan was new here too but he has been a vampire for 4 years so the newborn behaviour has passed, he told me what he was like when he was first turned a savage he held hurt in his eyes
"Tristan had a bad start to this immortal state don’t answer me Valentina not while he is around try to act normal Ok" I brushed off the weird feeling I was getting I did as Malachi asked he was Jane’s partner and he had to have some evil in him to be dating her.
"I didn’t mean to scare you Valentina its just that Tristan is in a dark palace at the moment iam not sure what his feelings are there so mixed up his gift is powerful and could hurt you so I will shut up for now but Iam here if you need me ok and if I talk to you listen to me and do as I say."
I didn’t respond to Malachi as he requested. So I had noticed Tristan’s accent and it reminded me off home that’s when I found out about where he was from I actually screamed like a little girl and jumped up and grabbed his arm to quiz him on our home time he jumped and seemed shocked that I was touching him. I pulled my hand away and apologised.
"Sorry no it was rude off me to react like that Iam not use to others touching me"
"Ohh do you mind if I ask why?" I normally had the voice to rely on to tell me why but he was keeping quiet.
"My Gift can hurt vampires and I don’t want to hurt you or anyone else." Tristan explained
"How do you mean hurt?" I asked intrigued.
"If I touch a vampire I some how make them see there worst fear it paralyzes you with humans its different." It sounded like he didn’t like talking about himself.
"How?"
"Ha erm I charm them make them feel wonderful make them feel like all they want is me its strange I don’t intend in forcing there feelings it’s just something that happens and since I have been turned its more powerful."
"I don’t understand I just touched you I didn’t see anything?"
"No Its my hands that hold the gift if I didn’t wear these " Tristan waved his hands with the gloves on "well you can guess, its a lot easier I don’t have to worry that iam going to hurt anyone."
"Wow that’s real sweet Tristan"
"Thank you I want to be a good person and I hate that I can hurt people." Huh that made me wonder why he was with Jane but I thought maybe it wasn’t fair for me to ask that I didn’t know her only what Demitri, Felix and Malachi had said about her.
"I guess this kind off sucks that you have to guard me?" I asked him
"Not really it gives me something to do while Jane has gone." Yes a way into find out why Jane has taken Demitri away from me.
"Are you missing her? Ha off course you are silly question sorry."
"Its not silly, yes I miss her and Alec too this place isn’t the same with out them both here."
"Alec?" I asked not knowing who he was Malachi was been really quiet it felt early I could sense he was there.
" Alec is Jane's twin brother He has been having a few problems lately and has ran away he has lost his memory and Jane has gone looking for him"
"Ohh that’s terrible poor Jane she must be very worried about him now I understand why Demitri has gone because off his skills."
"Yes." Tristan seemed a little put off by Demitri name it made me wonder why Tristan didn’t seem keen to talk any more I wanted to ask him more questions but my feelings where confirmed.
"That’s enough Valentina I wouldn’t ask him any more questions maybe leave him be for a while."
We were outside Demitri’s door and I didn’t want to make Tristan un welcome.
"Well erm your welcome to come in and erm guard me you don’t have to stand out there." I gestured he followed me in and sat down on the floor crossed his legs and took out his scrap book and started to draw I watched him in silence.
I asked Malachi why Tristan seemed put off by Demitri But Malachi wouldn’t answer me I really got annoyed at him but then the peacefulness was nice and I shouldn’t complain for the silence.

So I am still in Demitri’s room Tristan is still here watching me we have been silent for so long it felt uncomfortable “Valentina Demitri will be here soon I would ask Tristan to leave if I was you." Malachi said rather stern I was about to open my mouth when Felix came to take over form Tristan, Tristan Stood when he heard Felix whistling Tristan said good bye and was gone it was bizarre Malachi was right Tristan did seem to be in a dark place I should stay away from him it think .
I can hear Demitri he is home good bye Diary
Valentina XX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum