Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tristan's wake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tristan's wake Empty Tristan's wake Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
i bring you good news our family have been reunited we went to Italy and bought back our family it wasn’t as easy as that but i don’t really want to talk about it i have to live with the reminder of what happened and i don’t want to relive the experience by writing in you to tell you but what i do want to tell you is that there back and safe and happy we are all happy well until i had a little disagreement with Jordan i never intentionally went out to hurt her.
Emotions ran high and words were spoken, i wish i could apologise to her but she doesn’t want to listen to me i just find it hard to comprehend the fact that Jordan is willing to bring a child a human child into our world and expect it all to be roses and butterflies because it just can’t be for one we have Lottie in our lives now how cruel is that to have a baby around the place Lottie hasn’t gotten over losing her baby and she is still so messed up and confused and a newborn still then we have the boys they have just got back from Volterra where there diet was human blood now there back on the animal diet but still it must be so hard for them i don’t think Jordan understands this she sees what she wants and goes for it which is fine but she needs to respect others feelings on the matter and not get offended when someone offers a point of view she didn’t want to hear so it’s been a bit tense between us I am sure we will sort out this problem i want her to be happy and if bringing a child into their relationship then great do it i just want her to understand there are other things to consider like us we are her family and maybe i feel a little rejected I’m not sure i already feel like i have lost myself a little Malachi has gone he is own person now not just a voice in my head, hazel made him into a real being i can’t say human being because he isn’t human he is the same as hazel a guardian angel and he has moved to new york with her to be loved up and to be happy Malachi promised me he would still watch over me and that comforted me a little it’s just weird not having him talking to me we call each other every other day which i enjoy and i get to talk to Hazel to Malachi is one very lucky man too blessed to have someone like hazel in his life as am i to have Demitri back in my life sometimes i have to pinch myself to believe it.

Today we said goodbye to a friend to life saver to a lost soul to Tristan Afton told us he wanted to die i was so angry with Gabriel when i found out he killed Tristan When Chelsea came back to us she told us about Tristan helping i didn’t understand why Gabriel wanted to do such a cruel thing i don’t know where his mind is at the moment it certainly isn’t on this planet.
Afton had grown quite close to Tristan Like i have with Chelsea and she told me what Tristan did for Afton the way he helped while Chelsea was gone he had held a memorial service for her to make it look real Demitri said it was very sad time when they thought she was gone but he understood why they had to lie to him but it got me thinking we should do something for Tristan I suggested it to Afton and Chelsea that’s when Afton told us the one thing Tristan wanted to do was sit on a beach and watch the sun come up with someone he loved so the choice was made i Faine if there was a beach nearby and to our luck there was it was called Derrymore it sounded beautiful and it was the views where amazing i wanted to see it before we made the decision on what to do but it just fit Jordan was away with the Cullen’s sorting out the adoption and Josh was getting himself a job i must confess it was sweet that he was becoming a husband he never need to worry about money but it was sweet that he was acting like a husband and a father to be. Alec and Faine where lost in each other we didn’t want to disturb that Lottie and Bastien well I don’t know what they were doing causing mischief somewhere I am sure Gabriel well he definitely was not invited but he is lost in this crazy world in his head i do pity him Katy and Felix wanted to Join us but decided they were hungry and not just for food they said they would try to make it but I don’t think Katy wanted to be reminded of Tristan which is fine that was her choice Felix just did as his wife asked. So it left just Me Demitri Afton and Chelsea.
Chelsea wanted to be there to thank him for all he did and Afton wanted to make his wish come true Afton asked me about a song i knew it well it was called Down by Jason Walker, Afton said he wanted to sing this he seemed shy about it he didn’t want Chelsea knowing he wanted it to be a surprise Afton also said he had something That Tristan gave him the last time he saw him i didn’t know what it was until we were on the beach we found the quietest bit of the beach where there wouldn’t be wondering humans it was early morning to the sun hadn’t risen yet we sat for a while talking about our memories of Tristan Demitri didn’t add to much he wasn’t his biggest fan he was extremely thankful for what he did to save them but that was all he had to say. We started to see the sky turning from pitch black to dark blue to orange and reds and the sky was turning blue all around us. Afton stood up and cleared his throat and read out what Tristan had given him it was a letter to Jane.....

Dear Jane your sparkling eyes will never get to read this letter I’m writing for you, i know what your response will be 'what would be the point in writing it'.
You see that's where we differ i still care maybe not as much as i once did.
The reason is because you introduced me to a world where only evil can exist and i don’t want to live in a world of hatred and lies and revenge.
I think maybe you became so bitter and twisted that you lost sight of that too somehow you forgot who you were angry at you took it out on the people that once cared for you.
Your poor brother i understood your need for his love because your real family never did love you and Alec was the only one who somehow saw good in you until you pushed and pushed those feeling away and then there was no Jane left for him to care about.
You became this monster fixated on revenge and torture.
I once saw who you really where and i fell in love with that person, not the person you are now, cruel.
I see it in your expression the hatred you have for me and everyone, you look at me with those black soulless eyes.
My heart slowly crumbled away and now all there is left is a pile of dust.
My heart will never heal from that.
I have my reasons for betraying you.
I turned you into Amelia for these reasons; i wanted the person who knew me better than anyone.
who cared for me who loved me even if i did get things wrong, Amelia was never perfect she had her faults and she was never the same when she came back to me but Jane what we had could have been perfect It was once.
I take some of the blame to it’s not all your fault even though i would like it to be your entire fault.
So i betrayed you and you betrayed me, you think i never knew about you and Gabriel you think i was stupid and carried on being your puppet.
So two wrongs by both of us but forgiving isn’t your style you would punish me for my mistakes and i wouldn’t of for yours.
This world no longer deserves to hold our presence.
We should both be removed and i promise you it will happen, maybe i will see you in hell but i have hope that i wasn’t that far gone to be sent there. I hope by helping Afton get his family out of your evil grip.
Family that’s all i ever wanted i don’t mean children as such but to know i had friends or a love to turn to when times became hard, i could of had friends and they would of helped me through this but i chose you Jane over them i chose evil over good.
I don’t know what that makes me probably just as bad as you; if that is the case i will see you in hell.
I will take the punishment i will wear a smile because i know i deserved it, but you will never except your wrongs will you.
You’re too bitter to be able to forget or to forgive.
The world will be a better place without us in it and i hope that everyone who belongs to this world stays in their rightful place and the people who deserve to leave do.
I know that’s not always the case but i am offering myself to be taken so a decent person who deserves to live does.
This is all i have to say to you Jane sorry it’s not sweet and full of beautiful words about you that would be a lie i don’t want my last words to be lies........

this letter shocked us all but it needed to said Afton is keeping the letter to give to Alec she was his sister he loved her once to it would be up to Alec if he wanted to keep it or burn it at least he had a choice something which he didn’t have when Jane was alive. After reading the letter Afton started to sing the song he asked for at first it came out as a whisper and Chelsea gasped it made me wonder had she never heard him sing before? so he started to sing very quietly
"I don’t know where I’m at, standing out the back I’m tired of waiting" He paused for a few minutes Chelsea looked at me and i knew what i had to do i had to help him i got up and wrapped my arm around him to support he started to sing again "waiting here in line or hoping that I’ll find what I’ve been chasing" He paused again so i looked around and Chelsea was in Demitri's arms she was smiling at Afton looking so proud at him I turned back and we both started to sing
" I shot for the sky I’m stuck on the ground so why do I try i know I’m gonna fall down, i thought i could fly so why did i drown i never know why it’s coming down, down, down" Afton looked at me with a shock expression he was getting a little bit of confidence as he his whispers where growing louder he turned to look at Chelsea so I took over the next part of the song
"I’m not ready to let go, cos then I’ll never know what i could be missing, but I’m missing way to much so when do i give up what I’ve been wishing for" Afton turned back to me and smiled and he took over singing again this time with more power in his voice i carried on singing but as a backing voice i couldn’t help it i loved this song
"I shot for the sky I’m stuck on the ground so why do I try i know I’m gonna fall down, i thought i could fly so why did i drown never know why it’s coming down, down, down.......... Ohh i am going down, down, down can’t find another way around.............. And i don’t wanna hear the sound................. of losing what i never found, I shot for the sky I’m stuck on the ground so why do I try i know I’m gonna fall down................., i thought i could fly so why did i drown i never know why it’s coming down I shot for the sky I’m stuck on the ground so why do I try i know I’m gonna fall down, i thought i could fly so why did i.............. Drown Ohh it’s coming down, down, down......................" Afton hugged me and whispered a thank you in my ear.
Chelsea came and hugged him to she told him how proud she was of him Demitri later told me that Afton never sang out loud or in front of anyone but Chelsea that’s why she gasped when he started to and that’s why he was so shy about it and why he wanted it to be a surprise for Chelsea he shouldn’t be afraid he has a wonderful voice maybe i can coach him we said good bye and left the beach but i have a feeling this will always be a special place to us from now on.
Well i am going to finish this now as i have to call Hazel and Malachi with some good news Faine said we could have some land that e all could and build our own home somewhere private to live but still keep the main house when we want to meet up or hang out which was so sweet of them so we are designing our perfect home i will give you details next time i write.....

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]