Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tristan and Sarah

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tristan and Sarah Empty Tristan and Sarah Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary
I spent hours in my room alone, time means nothing to us immortals, I couldn't get Tristan out of my mind, I needed to see him, how pathetic do I sound? I don't need anyone but my brother, I have to keep telling myself this. I decided I would go and find my brother instead and put the plan on hold but not out of my mind. I do not care if Aro knows, what the happy meal did was an unprovoked attack and she needs payback, I hope Master Marcus isn't planning on making her his Queen too soon because once she is one of the wives she will not be able to mingle with the lower class of the gaurd. I guess I will have to warn my brother of this, not to get too attached to her, guess it's a little late.
As I was walking to my brother's room Master Marcus called for me, I attended to him straight away, you're not going to believe what he demanded. I have to leave the happy meal alone. I am not allowed to go near her, cause her any pain.....ha unbelievable. She attacks me and I get punished for it, Master Marcus is truly blind to what Sarah is, an ugly no hope of a vampire, when she becomes his wife he will find out she is a huge disappointment.
I was fuming. I couldn't believe what Master Marcus had said to me, I was going to find master Aro to discuss this no pain rule. Demitri stopped me.
"Jane, I have been looking for you."
"Well here I am Demitri, what do you want?"
"Ah, have you and Tristan had a fight?" Demitri sounded joyful of this fact.
"No and what concern is it to you?"
"Wow, Jane, you're really grouchy, when was the last time you had some blood?"
"Demitri! Just do one please."
"Excuse me?"
"Do one." I demanded.
"Do one what?" Damitri wasn't getting it, then I chuckled to myself, I was using Tristan's sayings, it must be an English thing.
"It means go away, Demitri."
"Ohhhh, ok, fine." Demitri moved and as he walked away I heard him say "dam that boy". Dam what boy? What an odd thing to say, I was too angry to go and ask him what he meant so I carried on with my mission to find Aro with this no pain rule.

I eventually found Aro, Tristan was with him too, all my anger disappeared.
"Jane dear, is there something wrong?" Aro asked with a slight smile, yes he knew what I was up to.
Tristan looked away from me, he was being a little cold, yes funny I know we are ice cold, but thats how it felt, yes it's true, diary some vampires have feelings and I am just learning I have them too.
"Yes master do you know about the no pain Rule?" I ask.
"Ahhhh, Marcus has spoken to you."
"Yes he has, can I please defend myself....?" Aro held his hand up and turned to Tristan..
"We will carry on with this talk later Tristan." With that Tristan left without looking at me, he just nodded to Master Aro. What is his deal?
"Ok Jane dear, Marcus feels that if we push Sarah too much she will leave and we don't want that now, do we Jane?"
"No of course not Master, she is everything to us." I rolled my eyes at his statement.
"Now Jane, sarcasm really doesn't suit you."
Ha, yes it does I thought and Aro laughed.
"Yes your right. Jane, please be patient dear, once Marcus marrys her there will be no problems ok, so dont worry about a thing."
"But......."
"Shhhh Jane, enough, the no pain rule has been placed there for a reason please to not defy me."
"No sir." I said as I was put in my place.
I left feeling hurt and betrayed by both Tristan and Aro, well the no pain rule can work, I will just use other ways, anyway the pain doesn't seem to stop her. My brother was nowhere to be seen. Chelsea was out with her partner. Demitri was just being his normal annoying self and I really didn't want to spend time in his company anymore, the only person was Tristan and he is ignoring me, why? I do not know but I will get to the bottem of it diary, I will.

Jane.

Dear diary
Wow you are being abused today two updates for you in one day, I couldn't stop myself, something dreadful has happened, I just can't believe it. I am so alone diary. I am glad I have you for company. I shall explain then.
Tristan barged into my room after I wrote in you and he paced up and down he was extremely wound up about something.
"Jane erm Jane I...." He stopped. "Nothing its nothing." Then he was gone again.
I ran after him I shouted at him to stop but he wouldnt and I really could not be bothered to keep chasing him, its becoming tiresome. I went back to my room and he was sat on my sofa, his face in his hands, I slammed my door shut, he didn't move, he stayed like that for a while.
"Jane, you drive me crazy." He finaly spoke.
"Well I can assure you I know that feeling Tristan. Look I don't like these games you are playing with me, now just say what you have to say and get out of my room."
"I.....I.... dont know how to feel about you Jane, you can be this kind innocent child then in an instant change and be this little evil......"
"DWARF?" I spat out at him."
"What? No! Jane, no, you're not a dwarf?"
"What is this all about Tristan, really? You're the one who has been playing me, one minute you want me then the next you can't stand to look at me, what is it to be Tristan?"
"I just don't know Jane. I didn't want to fall for you or for anyone but I do, I feel something for you Jane and I dont wan't to."
"Ohh well thank you so much Tristan, well don't let me burst your bubble but I do not have any feelings for you in the slightest. I turned and opened the door for him to leave. "If that's the case, why were you screaming my name when I had hold of you?" "Uhh... Uhh.... erm I wanted you to let go of me thats why." I fumbled for words I was taken by suprise, did I really call out his name?
Tristan was at my side.
"Jane if I touched you now what would be your fear?"
"Why do you care?"
"I...I do care Jane and I know I shouldn't but I don't think I can help myself."
"You care, you don't care, really, well I couldn't give a shit Tristan, so please leave."
He left, I slammed the door and collapsed on the floor and screamed. I know he could hear me and I knew he was still outside, I could smell him and I heard my brother calling my name, he asked Tristan what was wrong with me.
Tristan replied. "I think it is me Alec."
I opened my door.
"YOU......YOU..... DONT GIVE YOURSELF TOO MUCH CREDIT TRISTAN, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME..... NOTHING......" I shouted, Tristan left me and my brother staring at each other.
"What?" I demanded.
"Jane why won't you admit it to yourself and to him?"
"Admit what?"
"That you love him."
"I do not love him Alec, I hate him."
Alec shook his head at me.
"Jane, I hope you realise soon that if you push everyone away you're not going to have anyone left."
"I have you."
"For now you do, Jane, for now."
"No, forever Alec, forever."
"We don't know that do we, something can happen to one of us, I know, unlikely but we can never rule it out sister, so take as much as you can because one day you will need it."
Alec left me speechless and I had to find Tristan at once.
"Tristan I am sorry."
"You shouldn't apologise Jane, this is all my fault."
"Why do you always take the blame?" I asked
"Cos it's normally my fault, look Jane I am going to be truthful with you, I have very strong feelings for you and I don't know what to do about them?"
"Am I really that hidious that you have to question yourself?"
"No...don't be so stupid, how could you say that Jane, you're beautiful, the reason I hold back is because I dont want to hurt you."
"You cannot hurt me Tristan its impossible."
"I can't touch you, I can't hold your hand, I can't kiss you, that's killing me Jane, I just want to kiss you."
"A little fear isn't that bad in fact I love it."
Tristan laughed.

We walked back to my room and we talked for a while and we hadn't sorted out this problem, if there is to be a Jane and Tristan I do not know at this moment in time but an idea popped into my head. Why I hadn't thought of it before, I do not know, Tristan foolishly agreed to help me get my payback, but he doesnt know its payback he thinks he is helping the happy meal, I will explain to you. Tristan hasn't really been around Sarah, I believe he has seen her and he knows about her memory loss, I have told Tristan thet if he touched her she may get her memory back it might shock her back to her oldself. Tristan agreed to my request, he wanted to help..... ohh and he will be helping, just not helping her, so yes I really have outdone myself don't you think diary? Tristan doesn't like using his gift, he doesn't want to cause fear to people. I thinks its hilarious, so we went to find Sarah and as usual Felix was standing by her door.
"Felix, what a suprise to see you here?"
"What do you want Jane, I am working."
"And so am I Felix, I have come to help Sarah."
Felix gave me a unsure look.
"Master Marcus has not said anything to me about this?"
"Ohh well why don't you go and find him to ask him, we will wait here for you."
"I am not leaving you alone with Sarah, Jane."
"Are you going against Master Marcus' word Felix?"
"No Jane, I would never."
"Well be a good gaurd and let us in will you."
Felix opened the door not looking convinced, ha stupid vampire, the happy meal looked extremely shocked to see me.
"Have you come to torture me some more Jane?" Sarah said as she put away her diary.
"No Sarah, I have come to help you get your memory back."
"And how do you plan to do that torture me until I remember?"
"Hahaha Sarah I am not that bad."
"Yes you are." Felix addded in, I gave him a dirty look.
"Do you not have a job to do Felix?"
"I am not leaving Sarah in here alone with you."
"Don't worry Felix, I won't hurt her, I have been commanded not to."
Sarah wore a huge smile.
"Ohh, I never said you wouldn't be hurt Sarah, it just won't be by me."
"Jane, I don't like this." Felix said, ready to stop my plan.
"Well, you don't have to watch do you, run along, you are not needed."
"Felix I am sure I will be ok, Jane will not disobey Marcus' rules and if she does I will have her made into dust." Sarah commanded, she really had found some courage, well Tristan was about to take that away and replace it with fear.

Well that was the plan, Felix left and waited outside.
"Sarah, this is Tristan"
"It's nice to meet you Tristan, can I ask why are you with the dwarf?"
"The dwarf?" Tristan asked, not understanding, Sarah had given me a new nickname, how original I thought.
"Can we just get this done please, your face is starting to hurt my eyes." I spat out at her. Tristan held his hand out and she foolishly took it, I did wonder if she knew about his gift. I waited for her to scream and fall but she didn't, instead Tristan gasped and moved foward. Sarah did look a little scared as Tristan moved his other hand and stroked her cheek. What was he doing? He then spoke, his voice was shakey.
"Ameliea, how is this possible?"
"Jane, what's he talking about?" Sarah asked as she was getting backed against the wall. .I had no idea what was happening, who the hell was Ameliea?
"Sarah do you not see your fear?"
"No." Sarah said sounding shocked.
"Ameliea I am so sorry, please, please, let me go, you can't keep haunting me please." Tristan said he sounded so upset.
"What are you doing to him." I screamed at her.
"I don't know, get him off me." Felix stormed in and shouted at me, Sarah screamed. Tristan put his hand around Sarah's neck. I had to hit Tristan with pain to stop him, yes, this is what I wanted Sarah's head being snaped off, but not by Tristan, what had happened for him to call her Ameliea? Who was this Ameliea, I stopped the pain when he was off the happy meal and he was out of the door. I stood staring at Sarah, she stared back, both of us speechless.
"Th....thank you Jane." Sarah choked out, Felix was there making sure she was ok.
"I think its time you left Jane." Felix ordered me and for once I did what was asked of me. I started running, trying to find Tristan, to find out what happened. Chelsea stopped me.
"Jane, what's the hurry?"
"Have you seen Tristan? It's very important that I find him." I screamed out to her.
"No, I haven't Jane, what's wrong?"
"I need to find him Chelsea, will you help me." I pleaded with her.
"Of course Jane, of course."
We both looked for him and we couldn't find him, he was gone, I caught his scent outside but it disappeared. I have lost him diary. I did this. I pushed him away with my plan of torture. Chelsea informed Aro of Tristan's departure. Aro screamed my name over and over until he found me by the entrance waiting for Tristan to return. He is extremely angry with me. When night begins Demitri and Alec will go look for Tristan and bring him back. I wanted to go but Aro has put me on a lock down. I am not allowed to leave the palace until Tristan gets back. I should go now diary I have to say goodbye to my brother. I will write soon.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum