Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

feelings for tristan?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1feelings for tristan? Empty feelings for tristan? Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
The last time I wrote to you Tristan was sitting on my sofa waiting for me to finish what I was doing, when I finished writting in you I popped you back in the drawer, I swivled around to face him, he was sat with his legs crossed on the floor, like the other day, he was looking up at my new dolls Demitri had bought me, seeing as the other ones were ruined by the filthy happy meal. A growl came out and Tristan was in front off me, his hands touching my knees, he pulled his hands away quickly, he looked really concerned, I laughed at him and he relaxed and returned to the sofa and resumed his postion, this time he was just staring at me. I am glad I cannot blush because I would have if I could.

We sat in silence for a little while, I knew Aro would be some time but I didn't mind, if it meant I could spend time with Tristan. I was about to speak when he spoke too and we both laughed, Alec came into my room as we where both laughing he looked at Tristan then back to me, I looked to the floor kind of embarssed, I don't know why. Alec liffted my face up and smiled at me.
"Are you ok today?"
"Yes Alec, I am fine and how are you" I replied.
"Bored, Felix is busy watching Sarah and everyone seems to be busy with sorting out this experiment for you and Tristan." Alec said looking lonely. I grabbed him and he gave him a hug.
"Your sister will not be taking part in whatever master Aro has planned." Tristan said to my brother. Alec smiled and seemed to cheer up a little. I asked if my brother wanted to spend some time with me and Tristan, he looked over to Tristan who looked happy for him to join us, Alec turned down the offer "No, I think I will go and see if Demitri has gotten over his bad mood"
"You're too kind Brother." I said as he stood up.
"And you are very evil Sister." He looked at Tristan when he said that, I don't know why, I will have to ask him when I get a chance, Alec kissed my cheek and left in a dash. He is slightly odd sometimes I chuckled to myself.
"You and your Brother are very close aren't you?" Tristan asked.
"Yes he is my everything, I would be nothing without him."
Tristan looked like he was somewhere else, in fact I noticed he does that a lot, wanders off in thought.
"Did you have brothers or sisters?"
"No there was only me." He did it again and this time he had pain in his eyes. I went to sit next to him.
"What is it that pains you Tristan?" I asked curious.
" I remember a lot of things from my human life."
"Like what?"
"Certain people I would rather forget."
"Who?" I placed my hand on his arm and he flinched away, this hurt me a little and when I am hurt I feel anger. I stood up and went to sit at my desk if I wasn't allowed to touch him then I would keep away from him.
"I have upset you haven't I?" Tristan asked
"No, Dont be stupid." I spat back.
He chuckled.
"Jane in the 800 odd years you have lived has anyone stolen you heart?"
"No, I dont have one." I said a bit cruelly.
"You do have a heart Jane, it may not beat but its there." Once again I am glad I could not blush, uhhhh! What's happening to me Diary, I am turning in to something soft ewww.
"How about yours, has someone stolen yours?"
"Yes and No."
"I dont understand?"
"Yes, there was someone I thought was special but it turrned out she was just an monster" He had hatred in his voice and his eyes had the pained look that he wore sometimes.
"This monster, she was the one to change you then?"
"Yes. How did you know?"
"I just assumed Tristan, will you tell me what happned?" I asked, I wanted to understand him a little more even though he had rejected me, I still wanted to know.
"What i'f I dont want to tell you?" He had a little smile, there I go again, melting away, uhhh I hate this feeling Diary.
"If you dont tell me then I will cause you so much pain that you will beg for me to listen to your pathetic love tragedy."
"If it's pathetic then why do you want to know?"
"Because I am bored."
"You truely are evil aren't you?"
"I never said I wasn't." I smiled, this made me feel like my old self not the soft side which had crept into my emotions, how, I do not know, over 800 years I have never felt that before, it's a very bizzare feeling.
"So come on, see if you can send me to sleep with your story?"
Tristan shook his head in disbelief ,what did he expect from me? I wasn't the kind, caring type so why he thinks that I give a damn, I do not know.
We sat in silence again.
"Jane I have a question for you?"
"Go ahead, it had better be a good one."
"When I touched your hand and you saw your fear, what was it?"
"Another question." I told him I didn't want to tell him. I spun my chair around so I wasn't facing him.
I felt his hand slowly touch my shoulder, there was that spark of electricty again.
"So let me get this right you are allowed to touch me but I am not allowed to?." I said, kind of annoyed.
Tristan tuned my chair so I was facing him, I wouldn't look at him and he put his hands near my face he wanted to lift it but he couldn't.
"Look at me Jane."
I ignored him.
"Damn it Jane, look at me."
I shook my head to say no. He bent down so he was at my level, I tried to turn my chair but he had hold of it. I lifted my leg up and kicked him, he went flying into the wall, he just laid there in shock.
I stood over him, glaring at him.
"Do not command me to do things." I shouted at him, my door flew open and Demitri grabbed my waist and pulled me out of my room.
I screamed at Demitri to let me go, he wouldn't, so I hit him with lots of pain, he dropped me, it wasn't a good idea diary. Tristan was at my side asking if I was ok, I jumped up and ignored him.
"Demitri what did you think you where doing?"
"Protecting you Jane."
"Ha, protecting me, Ha, don't make me laugh Demitri. I do not need your protection."
"But I heard you shouting I thought......." Demitri stopped as he realised he had made a mistake.
"You thought wrong Demitri." I walked back to my room, Tristan was behind me.
"Jane, I am sorry, please let me explain."
"Explain what Tristan, there is nothing to explain so why don't you go and find someone else to annoy."
"Jane please." I shut the door in his face, he ripped the door off the wall and pushed me into the wall and kissed me. I felt the spark, then the fear came, it was different this time, this time I was loosing Tristan and it was more painful than Alec leaving me with the happy meal, how could this be possible Diary, Alec comes first, he always has, how can this change?
I have to go Diary, Aro is ready to see what Tristan's abilty can do.
Till next time.

Jane.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum