Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demitri remembers and reunites

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demitri remembers and reunites Empty Demitri remembers and reunites Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Journal
Since we said goodbye to Chelsea Afton isn’t himself he rarely comes out from his room and Tristan is constantly with him doing what i do not know, he refuses to see us until we remember and remember what? i don’t know what he is talking about he just rambles and i believe this has something to do with Tristan, I miss my friend i miss them both terribly even though Afton is here sort off but lost without his love.
Maybe we are all lost without that one meaning for living, i certainly know I am lost i know there is a better life for me for all of us but what is the point, leaving here if i have nothing to look forward to pretty pointless wouldn’t you think, well pointless it isn’t because we have all been lied to tricked used and played by Jane and her new friends, the person in my head, the women who sings to me, the women i lay with and watch the sun come up is real and the image in my head did not capture her true beauty, my Valentina was real not make believe and she risked her own immortal life to come save me and our friends.

It all started when it was feeding time for us.
I don’t particularly enjoy being served my meal i prefer to hunt, it’s in my nature to.
i was getting ready to leave my room when i smelt it the scent wrapped around me and knocked me to the floor and my mind went hazy and all i could see was her scared alone and human this time i saw the girl, i had stolen her from Jane, little pieces came flooding back slowly the girl was in my room she was begging for death.
"Demitri, Demitri are you ok? What’s wrong?" Felix asked as he helped me up.
"Do you smell that?" I asked him.
"Yes it’s our food it’s on its way, when was the last time you had something your acting rather strange? What where you doing on the floor?" Felix asked.
"The girl Valentina she is so scared she is in my room she wants to die, Felix how can I kill someone when they beg for it?" I asked him i was trapped in two worlds the real world and my fantasy that smell kept talking me back there that beautiful caramel scent her scent.
Felix grabbed my arm.
"What girl Demitri?" He asked me.
I opened my door and she was gone.
"I don’t understand I stole her from Jane and the girl begged me to kill her she has something special about her something in her head Aro should know about this but i don’t want her dead would Aro kill her? Felix you have to help me." I said panicking Felix looked shocked and backed away.
"What’s happening to you? Its Tristan isn’t it he finally got to you didn’t he, first Afton now you, listen to me Demitri there is no girl in your room and Aro is gone he no longer exists." I knew this i did i held on to my head and collapsed to the floor
"What’s going on why is this happening to me" I cried out.
Felix sat next to me
"Don’t worry your probably just hungry and with everything that’s happened with Chelsea and Afton acting the way he is it bound to have upset you its upset us all but Tristan is behind this he is playing mind games with you can’t let him win Demitri i can’t lose another brother do you hear me." Felix had hold of my face so i would look at him while he was talking, her voice played in my head.
"You’re losing your memory now............ You’re losing your memory now............ You’re............. Your losing your memory now"
"Demitri where are you?" Felix begged
"I am here sorry I am here i won’t leave you i promise" Felix stood up and held his hand out for me to take.
Suddenly Alec came running towards us.
"We are under attack there going to kill us we need to fight" Alec screamed
"What who is attacking?" Felix demanded I stood very still i didn’t want to fight any more.
"I don’t know but i was told to come gather everyone we have defend our home." Alec said as he started to run off.
Felix followed they both looked back at me as i wasn’t moving.
"Demitri are you coming to help us save our home?" Felix begged
"This isn’t our home any more can’t you see that?" I shouted back.
"What's he talking about?" Alec asked Felix
"Don’t worry go and gather everyone to help fight and Alec be Careful we will be with you soon." Felix spoke like a father figure
Alec was just a kid really.
"Demitri please I am begging you to help this is our home i know it feels like it’s been taken away from us but we have to fight back we can’t just stop how long has this place been your home for?"
"Too long to dam long" I say as i turn to go back to my room.
"Demitri please I am begging you we need you."
"I am not fighting for them there not my family i refuse to be commanded by Jane any longer one by one she will pick us off and i refuse to play"
"This isn’t a game Demitri it’s a War "
"Her War not Mine" I said as i closed the door
Felix kicked the door down.
"This is your war too Demitri your family is going out there to fight, Alec, Afton, you expect us just to give up, no that’s not who you are you say you’re here with me but you not." Felix shouted he was angry.
"I'm here alright I’m here living in this hell don’t ever say that I’m not i will fight for you Felix but not for them ok just my family and if they get attacked i won’t help it’s just you guys now"
"Good fella come on lets kick some vampire arse" Felix said he was pleased with his little speech. I told Felix i was going to get Afton i ran faster than i had in a long time, speed isn’t really something we use around here so uneventful we don’t use our abilities i opened the door and Afton was packing
"Going somewhere nice?" I asked surprised by what i saw
"Yes we all our, there here to help us to get us back I knew Chelsea could do it i knew she wouldn’t fail." Afton said overjoyed it broke me seeing him like this.
"Chelsea has gone Afton and the palace is under attack." i begged for him to listen
"No she isn’t she never did die Demitri please listen to me she is here i can sense her there all here to bring us home"
"Afton stop this please" i begged
He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the great hall where that smell wrapped around me again, i stumbled and held on the wall for support
"You can smell her can’t you breathe it in Demitri and remember her please remember her" Afton said as he helped me move forward.
"You’re losing your memory............Now........, Call all your friends and tell them i am never........ Coming back, cause this is the end, pretend that you want it don’t........ react.........the damage is done the police are coming too slow now, i would have died, i would have loved you all my life, your losing your memory now"
"Make it stop please i can’t hear her voice any longer i refuse to play there games please" I begged her soft sweet voice singing to me i remembered this song well this was the girls funeral song when she was to be buried this had to be played for her it was a demand from those sweet lips the lips i would never kiss because she isn’t real she isn’t.
"Shhhh Demitri take it in listen to her she is singing for you and only you."
"where have you gone the beach is so cold...... in winter...... here and where have i gone i wake up in Montauk with you near......... remember the day cause this is what dreams should always......... be......... i just want to stay i just want to keep this dream...............in me your losing your memory now........wake up its time............ little girl wake up.......... all the best of what we've done is yet to... come.......... wake up its time little girl wake up... just remember who I am......... in the........... Morning..............your losing your memory now ..............you’re losing your memory now
..............you’re losing your memory now...........you’re.........losing ................your memory now."
"Valentina" I cry out
"Yes it’s her, she is here ready to fight for you, come on we have to help" I followed Afton could it be she was real and all of those beautiful moments where real and not make believe?

We caught up to the others we waited behind the door, i could hear them their voices sounded familiar, we didn’t know what to expect but everyone was keyed up and ready to fight whenever the doors opened and there they all stood Jordan, Katy, Josh, Faine, Lottie, Chelsea but she was dead wasn’t she? the Cullen’s all of the Cullen’s, all of them where here to help us, there where others the boy who Lottie had taken a shine to, no Gabriel though and then I saw her the most beautiful being in the world my Valentina she smiled at me with so much love in her eyes love for me, Jane made a sound like she was disgusted i pushed past her and moved towards my love suddenly someone was flying towards her i ran forward but a man stood in front of her to protect her, he wasn’t a vampire who was he? he caught the flying vampire who was ready to attack My Valentina the vampire was named duke, one off Aro's pets that he kept hidden, the man who was protecting Valentina disappeared into dukes head, duke screamed so high pitch that most of ducked, dukes head then exploded. Then this man reappeared.
"Nice one Mal" Valentina high fived him and ducked under him so she could run to me. Suddenly Hazel appeared from nowhere and kissed the man called Mal, i caught Valentina and picked her up and swung her around i didn’t want to let go of her she was in my arms and there she would stay forever.
"I’ve been singing to you did you hear?" She asked as I set her down ready to defend for her.
"I heard every word beautifully like an angel was singing to me" I told her.
"Pffft yeah whatever come on lets kick some vampire arse" Felix high fived her too, she had picked that up from him and we bought down our enemy, vampire wars are really not as bad as the stories are told we have such abilities that help us out but we well we truly kicked arse as Felix would say, Jane is gone for good this time and the rest destroyed, I said earlier Gabriel wasn’t here i was wrong he was busy with torturing Tristan i felt a little bad, Tristan tried to help us remember but he could off tried harder I guess and Afton was right Chelsea she was alive she hadn’t died by the hands of Jane when we knew we were all safe i ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug i had ever given her she was my sister and i never thought i would get to do that ever again the man called mal was actually Malachi the angel that was in Valentina head was now a living breathing angel like my Hazel there just wasn’t enough time to hug everyone and enjoy this moment we wanted out of here and never to return for now Hazel and Malachi have put a spell of on the palace so who ever tries to seek revenge will be trapped in there forever well i should leave you there we having a party to celebrate the second time the Volturi had been defeated and the last time anyone can come between us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV0xwrNsDp8 the song that was used for this entry....

Losing Your Memory-Featured on the Vampire Diaries (Lyrics in Desc.)
www.youtube.com
Ever since hearing this on TVD I am in love with it! What a great scene that was! I chose the picture of Candice because it just felt like a powerful scene for her. Song-Losing Your Memory Artist-Ryan Star Lyrics: Call all your friends tell them I'm never coming back because this is the end

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum