Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our part

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1     Our part  Empty Our part Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal

Hi it’s been a while and the last time i wrote in you was when we thought we had lost Chelsea but all is well we are all back the Volturi finished for good everything is back in its rightful place well not everything We have lost Malachi well i say lost we haven’t lost him but he is living in new york with Hazel and a fine couple they make too. Poor Valentina has found it hard to adjust so mush has happened since then i guess i should just skim through what’s happened and let you know where we are at now.
Jordan and josh put in for adoption and now have a beautiful baby girl who I’m still waiting to meet as i said so much has happened and things need to be made right first Valentina well not just Valentina but most of us had an opinion on Jordan and wanting a baby all we want is for josh ad Jordan to be happy in there ever lasting life but things where said and words where taken the wrong way and it caused a lot of upset we had sorted all those things out but still it’s the looking someone in the eye and actually accepting there choice i do i accept it and so does Valentina but still it’s going to be weird when we finally meet up again. So from this your probably guessing we aren’t at home in Kerry we are not at the moment we are in new york but we have been on many trips and little adventures to London to Edinburgh in Scotland and back to new york. Gabriel visited us in London and that’s another new story to tell you about but in good time let’s see that’s Jordan and Josh issues updated we have Bastien who wasn’t with us for long he left Lottie and she went off to find herself and got herself into her own little adventure isn’t it funny how we are all linked in our own little lives even though we are all apart but these little thing bring us back to where our home is and where are family is we like i said we have been away but still we are drawn back to help. Chelsea and Afton have been helping out Jordan and josh with their baby who is apparently very special I’m really happy for them truly. Ok so the adventure starts here.

I wanted to treat Valentina get her out of Kerry and back to where she once lived yes i had an ulterior motive i wanted to see if she would be happier back at the place she once lived and if she could be happier without me i would let her go this just caused an argument between us really and i was wrong to think she want her old life back but i feel more secure now that i know she doesnt long for London or the people she once knew in fact we met some interesting people one was a sweet old lady called Gwen sadly she passed away the day after we met she was holding on to hope to see Valentina that she would come back and her wish came true her life had been fulfilled and the next step was death it makes me kind of jealous really when will my adventure come to an end? I'm not ready to leave yet I’m too happy and there are too many important things in my world that i need to look after before i start to think of how sweet death would be.
After mine and Valentina argument I received a call from a very old friend who i hadn’t seen in a couple of years his name was Max and he well i never understood him much a genuine caring being is what i would describe and as vampires we aren’t caring well I’m trying to be the better vampire it can be done the Cullen’s live that life and I’m getting there Valentina will always be the kindest off our species it’s not possible for her to mean or let the demon control her like i do sometimes. Max need my help but there was no way i could help he wanted me to track another member of his species yes he is a vampire but Max along with others like him with green eyes were meant to be angles and where never meant to be turned to what we are there chance was taken away from them but the good he does makes up for it he all ways tells me so i told Max i couldn’t help because Tristan was dead Max made us aware that his type don’t die they get sent to hell and tortured for being what there meant to be my heart sunk if i had known this before i would never of let Gabriel Kill Tristan fear not everything was made right We summoned Tristan from hell and Tristan is back with us at first he was a wreck but he is getting there now with the help of Max and my Sister......... yes you heard right My sister is alive well not alive but living she is also a vampire when i berried her the ground kept her safe and mother nature bought her back to us she helped Max out one night she saved his immortal life and now they are a couple so i have a sister a brother in law and a two nieces i guess you can say i told you everything links up didn’t i when Lottie left us she came across a baby and this baby can talk, its really bizarre actually, anyway her name is Vera and Vera’s father is...... wait for it........ Bastien, but Bastien didn’t know he had a daughter, Bastien was under the orders of another evil vampire, he wanted to protect Lottie that’s why he left in the first place. We had to go and help in Edinburgh but the creepiest thing that happened was that Edward and Alec where out one day they heard this crash and went to help when the women Edward was taking to the hospital just vanished in Alec's arms the only thing that was left was this stone. Faine told us that Alec's body had been over taken by Brian's ex girlfriend who was actually a, well i dunno actually what she was but she helped break up a war that was brewing in Scotland and brought Lottie and Bastien and baby Vera back together so we have extended family now what with Jordan and Josh and baby Sophia and Bastien, Lottie and Vera and with my sister and Max, its completely weird, but weird is how i like it. Poor Gabriel though he still struggles through life though but from what i hear he has found a new friend and he is going to be living at the house with us he is human I believe but a very special human ha who would of thought Gabriel would have a human friend we owe a lot to this Rhoan he saved Little Sophia, he took the dark evil out of her from her father’s side, no not Josh, from her biological father. she will always be safe under our protection, i haven’t even met the little lamb but yet i feel this bond forming the more i hear about her and what she does it’s like i know her weird i Know, so yes that was our adventure and we have stopped off at new york to say Hi to Hazel and give her the news of Anastasia (my sister) and Valentina really wanted to see Malachi and soon we go home and that’s one adventure I’m really looking forward to i have very important Plans i want to ask the one person who means the world to me, the one i would die for just to save her life, the one i would dream about if i could, my Valentina will you Marry me.............................

See it’s so easy to write down how i feel but to ask her i have no idea how I’m going to do that wish me luck.

Demitri.............

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum