Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beth part 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beth part 2 Empty Beth part 2 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Beth part 2

Hey D,

Back to Beth, Detective Poppie to the rescue well partly lol, apparently there is a hospital in this college, my B's and Daniel found it out, they are good detectives too, maybe we should set up an agency with all the things & ppl going missing lol, maybe not, anyways we found her there in the hospital she didn't even know me or it was like we first met all over again, OMG i had to ring Mom & Dad about it, I was worried, they said they will send a car for her and take her away and get her seen to, they'll send a replacement assistant for me
I said I didn't want anyone and they insisted again, so for peace I agreed but I wanted Beth back as soon as possible, now I had to get used to another person. Oh well my detective work will keep me busy lol, Daniel is being a pain at the moment, he is more protective than my B's what is that all about, anyways the new assistant arrived and it was another HE, why am I surrounded by men its a bit intimadating, I can't have girly chats with him, I am not even going to bother asking him his name I don't want him here I want my friend Beth back, Mom rang and said Beth was in good care and would be back to normal soon. I said Mom can she come back to work, my mom said I don't know honey we will have to wait and see, ok I said. I really miss her and its only been a few days.

Ok D, gotta go and talk to Dad see How Beth is, well check how soon she will be back to me, I am surrounded by men although I think I am liking Daniel but don't say a wordI will never hear the end of it from my B's, I more important things going on anyways at mo, what with Eric & weirdo text guy plus now my poor Beth.

ttys

Poppie xx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Beth part 2 Empty Re: Beth part 2 Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:40 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

how bizzare what happend to her tell me tell me lol very good

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum