Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

getting info part I

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1getting info part I Empty getting info part I Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

getting info part I

I watched my princess leave this morning I & E too, I am left with just the empty house, ooh I will just have to concentrate on the news I got from the outlaws, they are going to try and take over the college while the majority of the students are gone home,

Woke up Saturday morning and the house is sooo lonely without her, i have to go check all the outlaws that will take up time for me and if I think there is danger I will get news to my princess' father and i don't know after that....

I leave the house after awhile and head into the quad where the coffee shops are for the students its so empty apart from the dirty outlaws oh I have to deal with them now to get info from them, along with the other info I got earlier, there are a few students around and of course they are like the royal soldiers picked by hand by Poppie's grandfather for her when she is in her 2nd or 3rd year whichever is best for her, I think tho when she comes home something might happen and if we are together I will have to like for awhile, she might forgive me hopefully.......

J I am meeting a few ppl so I'll get back to u later ok.....

bye

Daniel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum