Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good News on Beth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good News on Beth Empty Good News on Beth Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Good News on Beth

After getting off the phone with Dad & Mom, the docs said that it was like Beth's mind had been erased, pretty weird eh, anyways she would need some treatment and can come back
to me they would send her plus the doctor but I said I didn't want her working we could just try and jog her memory by being here, they said of course they wouldn't put her back to work, I asked were they going to pay her salary and Mom & Dad said
of course why would I say something like that, "who knows why I say things my memory is sadly over active", ok guys I'll talk to you soon, they said she would be on her way in the
next few days they would send her with my driver so I knew she would be safe with him. So can't wait till Beth gets back here, something to look forward to I wouldn't
be stuck with all men, which isn't bad I think except when you like 1 of them and are trying to keep it a secret, well at least I can speak with Beth about it

D, I forgot to fill u in on Party business, Isaac & Ethan and everybody else had pigs masks too, it was apparently hazing, and the people doing the hazing had pigs masks on and had vats of blood everywhere to go with the hazing and were drinking it (eeewww is all I could think of) My B's drank the blood to blend In. Thank God they shared that with me, my imagination was dramatically overcharged with Beth missing; you will never believe the stuff I was thinking.

OMG D, just think I heard my B's and Daniel talking about Vampires at the College, I can't figure out if I am dreaming it or I actually heard it, I am so tired and confused I wouldn't
put it past myself if I was dreaming, maybe I was, not telling anybody my apparent dream and I have no Beth to confide in, she would think me mad as a hatter, but
who could blame her. I really have to get some proper sleep I haven't had a decent sleep since Beth went missing; maybe that is what’s wrong with me.

Gotta go D, l8r's

ttys
Poppie xx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Good News on Beth Empty Re: Good News on Beth Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

ahhhhhhh beth is coming back yay ohhh and poppie she gonna get caught earwigin loving it keep it up Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum