Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec gets caught

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec gets caught Empty Alec gets caught Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I smelled her long before I saw what she had done. I found Mary and Sean sitting at the kitchen table, pale and lifeless and completely drained of blood. A piece of paper was in Mary’s hand, but it looked like it had been forced in there rather than her holding it. This is what it said:
Alec,
I’m writing this note for you lovey to warn you that a blonde girl with red eyes and a cruel smile and a short man with blond hair also with red eyes are here looking for your. I fear we will not live to be able to tell you this in person because my instincts are on high alert. You are a lovely young man and I wish you didn’t have to come home to find us dead after us just getting to know you and you living with us has brought us so much happiness in such a short time we are eternally grateful to you. Sean is talking to them downstairs at the present time. She says you’re her sister and that you have amnesia and you ran away from home and they’ve been sick with worrying for your safety and bee out looking for you. My gut instinct is she’s lying to Sean. Hang on a tick…….Sean is roaring, what’s going on ?

Hello brother dear, Jane you’re beloved sister here, you thought you’d just up and leave me and I’d let you go just like that. Hmmmm amnesia or not, you’re not getting away from me ever, you do understand that don’t you brother dear. Just to let you know that the humans of yours put up such a good fight that it has excited me. They tasted so delicious, so mouth watering even…….What ? Did they remind you of mummy and daddy? Poor brother, you never did get over losing those fools, you would have preferred to see me burning at the stake wouldn’t you. I could have left your to die but then who would do my bidding all these years. It’s amazing what fear will make you do Alec dear. I don’t care if you hate me Alec, You are MINE and you will not leave me EVER. I will find you and bring you back to the Masters. Your friends lied to me they said you only briefly passed through here looking for directions but Demitri tells me differently he says your scent is still quiet strong and that suggests you left earlier today which suggests to me you are gone to hunt….I will find you brother you can count on that
Love your beloved sister Jane xxx
I started to shake from head to toe, rage shot through me and if she was standing in front of me right now I’d knock her stupid head off her stupid body. Not even Demitri would hold me back. I HATE HER SO MUCH. I WILL KILL HER AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP ME.
TWICE SHE HAS KILLED MY PARENTS. SHE THINKS SHE OWNS ME, WELL NO MORE. I WILL KILL HER IF IT’S THE LAST THING I DO. My fists were clenched into tight balls and I was rigid with anger.
“Brother dear, I knew we’d find you eventually, Demitri does have his uses.”
I didn’t think I just jumped onto her back and tried to rip her stupid head off. She blasted me with so much pain that I had to let go. I was on the ground gasping and I screamed at her. I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU JANE. I ALWAYS HAVE. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM TOO. THEY DIDN’T KNOW I WAS A VAMPIRE. I’D HAVE BEEN QUITE HAPPY LIVING HERE WITH THEM. BUT NO! YOU CAN’T STAND ANYONE BEING HAPPY BECAUSE YOU’RE A SELFISH BITCH WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT YOURSELF. I FUCKING HOPE YOU DIE PAINFULLY JANE. AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, IT WILL BE ME WHO WILL KILL YOU.
I took off running and knew it was useless to change direction with Demitri on board so headed back to Volterra and then straight to my room. I slammed the door and went and sat in the corner and shut down my senses blocking everyone out again. Jane had laughed at me when I told her I’d kill her and Demitri had a strange smile on his face. Wonder what his problem is.
Gonna go now cause have to shutdown completely talk soon diary
Alec

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Alec gets caught Empty Re: Alec gets caught Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Chisik

excellent as usual, I thought her head was gone there for a minute she so need someone to give her a kick up the ass lol lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum