Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec's blindness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec's blindness Empty Alec's blindness Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey diary,

Demitri and I set off to find Tristan. I must say I'm intrigued that Sarah managed to deflect his touch without realising it and it hit back to him. Wonder what his biggest fear is and who Amelia is. Was she his girlfriend? Wife? The vamp that changed him? Interesting and more so cause Aro can't get a chance to read him either. Demitri put his hand up....signal to stop. I smelled it too and we saw Tristan up ahead sitting near a tree, shaking and rocking himself on his heels. I was about to shut down his senses when all of a sudden Tristan was in front of me. I remember him touching my hand and then Nothing.....Blackness. At first I was kind of stunned, I was looking into Tristan's red eyes and the next thing I was in blackness. What the? I could hear voices around me.
"What did you do to him Tristan?" one man said.
"I just touched his hand!" the other one said.

It felt like I had gone blind. I could hear a strange wailing sound. Kind of like screeching. I thought maybe the two men were fighting. The noise got closer and louder until it became so loud I had to block my ears and then I realised it was coming from me and I felt nothing more, I effectively Fainted.

I could hear voices, lots of them buzzing and chatting nearby. I didn't recognise any of them. Who am I? Where am I? What's all that noise and why are they so loud? I heard that strange wailing again and when it came closer the other voices went deathly quiet. I opened my eyes and went instantly into a protective crouch. Hands out and I heard myself snarling and growling. A blonde female came towards me, arms outstretched
"Alec, darling brother, are you ok? I was so worried about you!"

I jumped back further and hissed at her causing her to stop mid step. She looked around at a man with shoulder length black hair. He came towards me with his hands up, palms facing me, a sign of 'I mean no harm', but his scent smelled different, my instinct was that he was lying. I kept my protective stance. The first girl tried to come to me again and I pounced on her and let a blood curdling screech out as I landed on her back. Something stopped me from biting her head off and I felt pain riddle my body. It was burning but I clung onto her. I was unable to let go. She started to shake too and the pain stopped. I let go and she moved away just as another giant of a man came and grabbed me by the arms behind my back. I struggled and tried to get away but it was no good. The girl came to me again and had a look of horror in her eyes. She called me Alec.

I tried to get away again and again but it was no good the man's hands were like metal clamps. No escape. The man with the dark hair came over to me and i hissed at him.
"Alec, my dear why are you hissing at your Master? I am Master Aro. What has happened to you my boy? You have lived here for over 800 years and been a part of my guards here and used your extraordinary talent here and protected me and my brothers. It upsets me that you seem to have lost your memory of yourself and all here belonging to you especially your twin Jane. This is most unusual. The bond you have with her stopped you from biting her head off I can see. However you seem to have returned to your original newborn state. That will change in due course however until such time as that does you will be locked in your room till it is safe to let you out. "Chelsea be a dear and go and get Alec some fresh meat"

I looked at this Aro guy in wonder what a fantastical tale he had just spun. Sounded like a bunch of lies to me. Honestly look at me I'm about 15 not 800 and whatever age he said what rubbish. As for the twin thing well she looks nothing like me even though she may be a sister cause she called me brother and there was no scent of a lie when she said that. But protecting the other vampires what rubbish there was only him wasn't there. Where am I? What is this place? Looks very grand big statues and Chairs hmmmm there are three chairs he could be telling the truth there. I noticed another giant of a man, his eyes were green, unusual as the other's in the room were all red. Wonder what colour mine were. I noticed a big mirror to my right and twisted around the big man behind me to get a look. I was shocked to see that mine were red too.

"Why are my eyes red?" I asked Aro.
"Because Alec my dear you are like us, A Vampire! and we drink human blood.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"Because that is our nature Alec, my dear, do you not feel the dry parched feeling at the back of your throat now my dear?" he said.
Now that he mentioned it I was feeling exactly like that and as he mentioned it I begun to crave food.
"Chelsea will be here shortly with your lunch" said Aro.
Goodie I thought I'm starving.
"Where am I? I asked.
"You are in our palace in Volterra, Italy, We have lived and reigned over all the other vampires for centuries. We are the keepers of the law, if vampires decide to break the laws then it up to us to capture and destroy them. You were on a mission with Demtiri who is behind you holding you in a hunt for Tristan here" pointing at the green eyed man "to capture him and bring him back to the safety of us as he has had a few problems with another member of our community. But apparently as you were about to deaden his senses, he touched your hand and you passed out. Unusual but Tristan has a gift to make vampires see their worst fears and you have a talent that makes you deaden a person's senses which really shouldn't have been a problem except that Tristan had just been in contact with another vampire that could enhance your senses it kind of screwed up the natural way of things so to speak.

"So what you're saying to me is because Tristan touched who?"
"Sarah."
"Because Tristan touched Sarah instead of her feeling fear he felt it!" I said
"Yes, that's right." said Aro.
"And because then I was the next person Tristan touched I got double effect of both talents and that's why I've forgotten everything about myself? That sounds very far fetched and entirely unbelievable and also that I drink blood cause I'm a vampire." I laughed it sounded so odd, me laughing, like it wasn't something I did alot.

"Well my dear it's true every bit of it." said Aro and I knew by his scent that he was telling the truth. Chelsea arrived in at that moment and had 2 humans with her.
"Now Alec, my dear, lunch has arrived." he said.

I looked at him "What, where is the food?" I asked.
Aro looked at me strangely and ordered Jane to take the first bite. Jane looked at me strangely like she was worried about me. What? I don't see any food. What are they talking about...... OH! the human..... ew how am I supposed to eat a human, she's still alive, I can't just bite her? Like a candy bar? That sounds messed up. Ew! But that's exactly what Jane did, went up and took a bite out of the human. She was screaming in pain as Jane began to suck her blood. That made my knees go weak. How can I do that. She's still fighting but won't win.
Jane looked up at me with blood dripping down her chin it made me sick, I can't do that.

"What is it my dear boy?" said Aro.
"I can't do that, what Jane is doing. Drink blood from a human. It makes me feel ill looking at her." I said.
"What?" said Aro. "You can't drink blood from the human." he said puzzled. "But you always have done so in the past!"
"Well I can't anymore" I said.
"How about if we kill the human first?" Demitri said.
"Good idea," said Aro. And proceeded to break the neck of the other human and brought it to me. I bent down and sniffed at her neck. I must admit the blood did smell appealing but when I tried to bite her neck the feeling of her warm neck on my teeth made me dry retch.
"Oh, dear, this is not good" said Aro. "Not good at all, what shall we do with you Alec my dear."

I bit into her neck at this point and started to suck her blood. I didn't like the looks Aro was giving me and I thought how hard can it be. I felt the warm blood fill my mouth and trickle down my throat. It felt strange at first but as more blood passed down my throat I begun to notice the parched feelings at the back of my throat began to ease so I continued gulping down the girl's blood. Until suddenly there was no more blood left. I looked around for more blood.
"Jane be a dear and give your brother what is left of the second human." She was dead by now so it didn't matter to me. I grabbed it hungrily and enjoyed the feeling of the hot blood pouring down my throat it was quite and addictive feeling. I drained her body too and looked up at Aro with feeling of glee in my eyes.
"Excellent work my boy, see that wasn't too hard now was it." said Aro. I shook my head in agreement.

"Green eyes' grinned at me and I smiled back.
"Hi, I'm Tristan, sorry I did this to you mate. Didn't realise it and didn't know what was going on in my head that made me do this to you."

Alec

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum