Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chatting with Alec

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chatting with Alec Empty Chatting with Alec Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I spent some time with my brother today it was magical like it used to be before Faine got her claws into him and took him away from me, i hope she is suffering.
Things have calmed down since Tristan is behaving himself he acts like i am a goddess or something, its actually laugh worthy, i am his everything apparently, mmm that’s what i thought to revolting, he makes my skin cruel, perfect our relationship is now perfect nothing like hatred to fuel those feelings.
Alec and i took a walk along the roof tops, it’s something we use to do all the time and i trusted him not to run away he was powerless any way so he wouldn’t be able to get far because i would burn him to the ground mentally if he tried
"So you and Tristan seem to be extremely close are you getting scared yet?" Alec asked me
"What do you mean I am not scared about anything?" I asked him
"Ha Jane I’ve known you for a long time and you have never let anyone close to you and i assume that’s because you’re scared of being hurt but you've let Tristan in and i am just wondering are you scared yet?" He questioned.
ha my dear sweet brother he always tried to see the good in me, i don’t know why because there really isn’t any in me
"No Alec i am not scared and i chose not to let people in not because i am scared it’s because i have high expectations and i know pretty much everyone won’t meet them, i am not scared brother."
"Ok Ok if you’re sure about that." Alec joked.
He was annoying me but i loved him and i had missed him, i won’t admit that to him though never Alec was always my weakness and i would have to work on that i mustn’t have any weakness if i am to live forever and take over Volterra.
"Are you going to get married?" Alec asked it took me by surprise, weddings touchy subject i would of said yes if all of this stuff hadn’t of happened like Tristan pretending to love me and then using my body to bring back his former love and help destroying my masters but really i have him to thank because i am back here and ready to take over, Claire and her family aren’t up to keeping that role not like, Aro and Caius did but i can do a better job.
"we have never talked about it Alec why do you ask?"
"You seem happy with him isn’t that what happy couples do?"
"Yes i guess so but we're not exactly the normal couple are we."
"Afton and Chelsea are husband and wife." Alec suggested
"I don’t know Alec i am happy with what we have got at the moment." I tried to push him of the subject
"Ok." Alec said getting i didn’t want to talk about it anymore
we went in after that, i walked Alec to his room Felix called after us.
"Alec are you up for a little sport." Felix asked.
Alec smile widened
"I am game if your game" Alec said as he opened his door, Felix rushed in while i glared at him interrupting our time together.
"Do you want to stay and watch me beat Felix at this game?" Alec asked
"No its fine I have things to do anyway i shall see you later." Alec hugged me i was stiff in his arms i didn’t know how to react so long Alec had shown me his hatred towards me and know it was if it hadn’t happened that’s because it hadn’t right.

I decided after i wrote in you last time that i should move in with Tristan his room is bigger so we are sharing now it’s better i can keep an eye on him and he can play the love sick puppy
i entered our room and saw Tristan sat on the floor with his old scrap book dam i had forgotten about that.
Tristan looked up and smiled.
"How was Alec?" Tristan asked
"Fine, what are you looking at?" I asked him i tried to suppress my anger
"good, Erm i am not sure this book is full of drawings I’ve never seen it before." Tristan said as he turned the pages.
"Ohh that’s because its mine." I said as i sat next to him i smiled at myself as it looked like he believed me.
"I am sorry i didn’t realize i guess i am really not use to sharing."
I turned the scrapbook towards me.
"Who are they?" Tristan asked his green eyes nearly had me telling the truth i had no idea who they were.
I closed the book and hugged it.
"Vampires i once knew that have been taken away." I told him hoping that would stop the questions
"Ohh Jane i am so sorry." Tristan pulled me into a hug i started to shake with anger he had no right to hug me to care for me because it wasn’t me he wanted.
"Hay don’t be scared i won’t let anyone take you away from me." He said as he kissed my head.
I stared at him not believing what he just said how dare he how fucking dare he.
"Tell me about them they are part of you and i want to know about them they must mean a lot if you keep pictures of them. Dam dam dam i thought i opened it up and started to make stories up for each picture.
Then we came across the picture i was dreading Tristan lingered looking at Amelia.
"This was Demitri's wife" I told him
"W...what?"
"Mmm yes it’s really sad her name was Valentina, Demitri has blocked her out he won’t talk about her he acts like she never existed, I’ve tried to talk to him to help him through it but he refuses to listen, someday he will remember stuff about her and look for her and then he shuts down and pretends like he doesn’t know her we don’t talk about her, no one does its better this way because we don’t want to see Demitri hurting so don’t say anything to him promise me you won’t." I asked him pleading in desperation really
"Off course I won’t say anything i couldn’t imagine what he was going through if i lost you i probably would go a little crazy to."
"Thank you." I breathed a sigh of relief.
"How did she die?" Tristan asked dam it i thought move on why can’t he move on
"we were out on a mission finding a vampire who was making our kind public knowledge Demitri tracked the vampire and left us to get him he was gone for five minutes we were meant to be safe but we weren’t fully briefed on the goings on, there wasn’t just one vampire there was a pair they were brothers Dean and Sam, Demitri went after Sam and Dean came after us Valentina saved me she attacked Dean, Dean had a better power he somehow turned my power against me so when i used it i hurt myself, Valentina tried to take him down but lost, while he was ripping her head off i attacked him and burned him, Demitri returned and found me with Valentina i was begging her to come back to us but she didn’t Demitri bought her back here and we burned her a week later, he refused to believe she was gone we had to make the decision Demitri stopped talking to me for about a year, i think he still blames me i think, that’s why i don’t want you to bring it up because I regard Demitri as a brother, it would hurt me all over again if he it was bought up." I felt pathetic being this needy Tristan closed the book.
"Enough I’ve heard enough Jane you keep all your sad thoughts in here and making you sad isn’t something i want so this book stays closed and we will start a new scrap book full of happy thoughts yeah?" Tristan said Ohh how wonderful of him how caring Ohh i feel all warm and fuzzy inside pass me the bucket i think i am going to be sick, i Just nodded and we left it at that.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum