Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home at last?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Home at last? Empty Home at last? Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

o "I wish someone would listen to me for once, I need, no I demand to know the answers to my questions, I am sorry, I know its rude just to take what doesn’t belong to me, I will suffer the consequences later but for now I need answers" I ranted to Valentina, she didn’t look like she was listening to me very frustrating.
"Is this your home?"She questioned
"Yes, erm did you hear anything I just said?" I questioned her
"Hmm yeah sure"
"Then repeat what I just said" She wasn’t listing, why wouldn’t any one listen to me? I can be brutal if I need to be.
"Did you pick the colour yourself?"
"Excuse me?" Was she playing with me? Trying to wind me up? No Valentina she is good she wouldn’t play me, unless she has been playing me all this time, mind games there truly sickening, I don’t think she has it in her to play games like that, something is very wrong here.
"Are you feeling better?" I questioned her state of mind
"yes peachy, ohh this is pretty" she carried on like this picking things up and putting them down and laughing to herself, something was defiantly wrong
"you don’t have a lot of stuff" she questioned now looking at me
"no" I told her bluntly
"we should go shopping sometime get some candles and little things to make it feel more like home"
"this isn’t home it’s just a place where I can sleep and eat" I told her trying not to keep my anger low
"you sleep? really and what do u eat bugs?"
"What? no I don’t eat bugs, I eat proper food well I am learning to cook that is."
"Huh, that's what I miss the most closing my eyes and drifting off into another world" She said now sitting down
"yes sometimes it’s my only release, Valentina I need answers, I need you to tell me all you know about some friends of yours" I asked as I sat down next to her happy that she was calming down, the manic phase passing hopefully, she just stared at the floor her eyes suddenly wide
"Are you ok? You’re not going to lose it again are you? we have been through this my blood tastes awful to you" I reminded her she grabbed my hand
"I drank human blood" her voice sounded so distant
" yes don’t you remember? “I questioned
"no.......but I think I am starting to." she said still squeezing my hand
"ok your really not ok are you?"I said, dam it I had bought her here for answers not for her to freak out and rip me open, she could if she wanted to and I can’t risk that, I need my body for now until my deed is done, till Pippa and Rick are released from this never ending cycle, I didn’t go through 100 years of torture and pain to be ripped apart by a sick manic vampire
"I was going to kill innocent people " she whispered
"No you where fighting back you wouldn’t do that your strong" I said these words I believe to be true, I have never met a stronger being then her before.
"I don’t feel strong I feel weak"
"you're not weak everyone has a little wobble every few centuries it will past just like this century will for you " I encouraged
"I can’t be trusted" she said still in that detached voice
" your being a tad dramatic, come let me take you home Demitri your friend he is searching for you, he is a good tracker finest I’ve met so far" I said sensing he was getting close even though I had masked our scents, I transported the hollow shell of Valentina back to her home and released her scent, he would pick it up soon she just sat there staring into space there was nothing I could do for her now, she must learn this will happen time from time, she may lose grip of herself and slip up but I think she can be trusted even in that state, she just needs the things that love her around her playing their role as a family, I have one question for them, why send a blood thirsty vampire ready to break there habit into a bar with fresh blood and humans, they need to work on their judgment, surly they should know better they have lived longer then what this poor girl has and Valentina finally.

"It's ok young one don’t fret your home and its safe here " Blake fussed over me as he sat me down on the sofa, "I shouldn’t of taken you I should of known better" he said as he sat next to me.
"None of this is your fault" I tried to sound reassuring no such luck
"no I was being selfish seems some habits never die." He laughed sadly. "Ohh I should take leave Demitri he will be here in a few minutes." I lunged forward as Blake tried to stand up.
"You don’t need to leave" I really didn’t want to be alone even if it was for a few minutes
"I beg to differ young lady but if you wish me to stay I shall" Blake said, his formal tone made me smile he sounded like Demitri all though Demitri is much older.
"Demitri won’t hurt you, you helped me." I said forgetting to add a thank you. "thank you" I said quietly, yes he helped me remember and helped me escape the hollow blackness that I was suffocating in, now I remember every detail from Tristan touching me to being so thirsty, to Afton trying to help by getting me blood and my savage hunt that resulted in Blake talking me out off it, then Demitri stealing me to New York where Hazel cast a spell to numb my senses the look on Malachi face as if he didn’t know me still hurts, I don’t think that imagine will ever be removed or the one that will haunt me now forever Is never knowing if our time will be up, I shall treasure every moment with him and I will fight any force that tries to take him away from me.
I heard every word Hazel said, his future had become UN clear and death was on the cards, not if I have anything to do with it.
Suddenly was flung back and his strong arms where around me his lips touching mine softly, then the growl that made my body vibrate I held Demitri close to me not wanting to let go off him
"shhh I am fine Blake actually helped me, please don’t be mad at him." I said as I rested my head on his.
“You remember?" he said as he looked deep into my eyes worry crossed his
“yeah I remember and I am glad I do." I said wishing it wasn’t true.
Blake cleared his throat I had totally forgotten he was here Demitri pulled away and held his hand out for Blake to shake
"I want to thank you for bringing back my Valentina from within herself, A debt I shall never be able to repay, anything you ask is yours." Demitri said passionately
"there Is no debt between us, I am thankful she is feeling more herself and I apologise for taking her away from you, it was rude off me and it won’t happen again, I shall ask for permission if in the rare case I need her help." With that Blake left I felt sad for him he was searching for something and for some reason he believed I had The information for him I hope I can help
"you're feeling more yourself now? “Demitri questioned as he bent down and stroked my face
" yeah I am not stumbling around in the dark now" I turned my head to look away from him I was ashamed of my behaviour
"tell me what’s wrong?"Demitri asked as he held my face lightly, he turned my head but I lowered my gaze
" I can’t believe the way I’ve been acting that’s not me" I protested, Demitri sighed
" can you promise me something? " Demitri asked I looked at him now pain flowed through my body an ache like he was pulling away from me "promise me that when my time comes you will continue to be this Valentina the one I will always love no matter where I am that you will carry on with your existence as you are doing so now, not the ravaged vampire I had to save but the beautiful kind caring vampire that you are, find another don’t feel ashamed" I placed my fingers on his lips
"please don’t talk like this, you promised me you would never leave and you would protect me well I promise to protect you nothing bad is going to happen to you, I won’t allow it" I told him and I believed every word he kissed my fingers and I moved them away so he could speak
"I never want to leave you, I have lived too long suffered for so long and I finally get what I need, I shall be dammed to let it go without a fight " Demitri declared this made me so happy he wasn’t giving up.
After a long time of us just kissing and cuddling I realised I had been in the same cloths for at least three days that made me cringe.
I hate dirt, Demitri chuckled
"I wondered how long you would last before you needed to be free of those cloths" I laughed with him the desire was becoming infectious I needed to strip
"I need to shower" I said not wanting to break this alone time up.
"I shall run you a bath that will relax you " Demitri said as he stood and held his arm out for my hand
"first I need to shower the bath idea sounds perfect would you like to join me” I teased he smiled that wicked smile
"I need to go check on Bastien a little trouble happened after you left" Demitri said I gripped his Hand no he can’t leave what if......... I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and nodded
"but when I come back if the invitation is still valid I would love to" I pulled him to a goodbye kiss and hug
" I will be waiting" I disappeared into our room to get some clean cloths and ready to dump these in the bin, I felt a little sad Demitri did not follow he had business to sort out I understood as I skipped to the bathroom I opened the door and what greeted me was just beautiful the lights had been dimed candles light all around the room incense stick blowing out a lovely scent, midnight queen they were called, Demitri said they were made for me when we saw them in the shop.
I turned the water tap on so the bath could fill while I quickly showered and got rid of this dirt, I was only quick I could feel the bath calling with its lush bubbles dancing on the water, I turned the water off before sinking in its glory I placed the iPod on that lived in the bathroom this was Tristan's idea he said it would be good to have one in here that everybody could use and the mixture of songs on this thing you would never get bored, I pressed play and got in the bath and let the bubbles wrap around my body, I closed my eyes as the song started its beat I hadn’t heard this one before so when it played out I pressed repeat it was the right song for the right mood ~ closer by kings of Leon ~

Stranded in this spooky town
stop lights are swaying
and the phone lines are down
the floor is crackling cold
she took my heart
I think she took my soul
with the moon I run
far from the carnage of the fiery sun

Driven by the strangle of vain
showing no mercy
I’d do it again
open up your eye