Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                              Home Empty Home Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

dear diary I have some amazing news for you diary, so much has happened, Demitri found our vampire, we are back home in Italy and iam BLUE, yes blue, the stupid fucking happy meal and her tricks, my room stinks I have had to move in with Alec until we can get it cleaned and it doesn’t stink, but I need to tell you about what happened while we where away first, then I will explain why my room stinks and iam blue.

We were stuck in a hotel the sun was staying out, so we had to stop and hide. Night fell Demitri was stood in front off the window he had been grumpy with me all day it might have been what I asked him, I guess you would like to know. after we had been travelling backwards and forwards I was having a hard time following Demitri, those tracking skills would off come in use, Demitri had to come back and get me, I tried I really did but then I just got pissed off and stopped trying, Demitri found me again, I was sat under a tree.
"Jane what are you doing we have a vampire to collect" I replied "well go fucking collect one, your the worlds greatest tracker, why don’t you do your job so we can get the fuck out off here. "
he didn’t like my sarcasm and hissed back, I stood up and said
"male vampire's growl they don’t hiss like little girls" I heard it start the growling his body was shaking and it grew louder and louder he charged at me, desire in his eyes it stunned me, I didn’t move Demitri slammed me into the tree, causing it to bend slightly, he stood there still growling but this time it was low, I laughed in his face and said "Demitri you have shocked me"
his face softened and the growling stopped.
"Jane I am sorry please you can hit me with your pain.” Demitri begged
I scoffed
" no Demitri iam shocked that you can growl and I don’t use my gift when invited to where is the fun in that." he growled again and left me but before he left he mumbled something it sounded like "you do it for Aro" then I heard him shout my name from somewhere “Jane come on I need to hunt get your little tight arse here now" he demanded.
I squeezed my arse thinking it wasn’t that tight, so we hunted for the rest off the evening and checked into a hotel.

During the day I asked Demitri about the blood bag, he told me that he thought she was beautiful, that her blood did smell sweet and tasted extremely good
"it was a good gift then" I replied
" No Jane it wasn’t, it was a stupid thing to do, we have to be careful not to expose ourselves and you go and take out the rich bitch, now don’t you think mommy or daddy will be looking for her? Or maybe her rich husband, money Jane money can get you any information you like, you should know better then anyone off this fact." I didn’t reply back so we didn’t speak until night fall.
Demitri was stood by the window suddenly a smile played on his face.
Jane can you promise me no wait you can’t promise you break them, can you just think off you brother for one second and feel how disappointed he would be with you if we get caught."
"Demitri we won’t get caught"
"Jane" Demitri shouted
"Fine what do u want" I sighed thinking off my brother.
"Don’t kill any off the reception staff or any staff here ok?"
"fine"
With that he was out off the window, I was going to follow but I knew I wouldn’t keep up, I decided to let Demitri do his job and that he did, it wasn’t long when he returned with the vampire we where looking for, I must say he isn’t that bad looking very pleasing to the eye, he has brown scruffy hair tall probably the same height as Felix I assume, he is very skinny and his face well its beautiful I don’t know how to describe it, I will get a photo for you diary, I can see why the blood bags fell for this immortal, he didn’t seem on edge he seemed happy to be caught, I don’t know what Demitri has told him but he seems keen to come with us, I asked him to use his gift on me and he didn’t understand so I had to explain to
him he thought it was just a vampire thing us being hostile, I guess that’s why he is happy to come with us, Demitri told him that he could have whatever he wanted if he would serve our kings, I wanted to see how his gift worked but Demitri said I have to wait he knows not to touch us and is behaving his name is Tristan.

We arrived home Aro Caius and Marcus where in a meeting when we arrived they looked very confused and Marcus looked alarmed I don’t know what we walked into “Master we are home." I broke there conversation.
"Jane Demitri and? “ Aro asked he walked towards us all the worry had gone from his face he looked pleased to see us.
"This is Tristan Master." I replied.
"Welcome Tristan." Aro replied Aro reached out to hold Tristan hands I shot a surge off pain to Tristan he collapsed in a heap screaming in agony Demitri Wrapped his arms around Aro Protecting him Marcus and Demitri where at Aro side in an instant.
"Ok my Children Iam fine."
I broke off the pain when I heard this.
"Master Aro you can not touch him if you do you will witness your worst nightmare." I explained.
"Interesting truly amazing Tristan I would shake your hand but under the circumstances I will not be able to." Aro seemed disappointed that he couldn’t know more about him Aro sent Demitri off to find Tristan a room Tristan followed Demitri I will find him later to apologise. Aro asked me to keep away from The happy meal apparently she Amnesia she cant remember a thing she is very scared I want to see that so I guess the idea for Tristan to use his gift on her will not work if she can not remember anything shame I hope she gets it back I want to see her suffer. as I was walking down to my room the strange smell that I smelt when we first entered was getting stronger I got to my room and opened my brothers door first I needed to see him.
"Jane." He shouted out he hugged me and spun me round. "You’re back I have missed you so much sister."
"As I did miss you too my brother.” I walked out to go to my room I asked Alec what the smell was he didn’t know but he was laughing he seemed really happy it was so nice to see when I opened the door the smell hit me and nearly knocked me out I saw the crumpled paper on the floor I knew the happy meal would have come in her I couldn’t smell her sent because off the awful smell I opened my draw where the mock diary was and bam I was covered in wet stuff Alec laughed so much I wiped my face clear I screamed "iam Blue what the hell" The fuckin Happy meal was going to pay Alec tried to stop me telling me she wasn’t herself I do not care if Aro has asked me to stay away she can not get away with this.
I made my way to Marcus Room Felix was stood outside he laughed when he saw me.
"Welcome Back Jane what’s with the um blue dye?" He tried not to laugh.
"Felix Move" I demanded.
He would not and I hit him with some pain he crumpled to the floor.
"Thank you" I replied I ripped the door off the wall and entered the room the happy meal was stood in the corner shaking like a leaf.
"How dare you enter my room and plant tricks that is my space you where not welcome in there."
"I am sorry I so sorry I don’t know what your talking about I don’t even know you?"“You don’t know me ha my name is Jane and when you remember who you are Sarah, then and only then you will pay for what you did. you will wish that you will never get your memory back Sarah because iam going to make you feel pain like you have never felt then your worse nightmare will re live in your mind over and over you will want to die Sarah and I will be there ready to rip your ugly little head off." I was interrupted I wanted to say more but Marcus Demitri Aro where outside.
"Jane I told you to leave her be now leave we will discus this later when you have cleaned up." Aro demanded. I left Alec stayed with Felix to see if the happy meal was ok Demitri came with me he was still so loyal after all the things I had said to him I was so mad she made me look like a fool and now Aro is angry with me my brother would rather be with the happy meal then me his own sister I went to my room to get some cloths they all stunk everything was ruined. I started to rip all my treasures and threw them at Demitri
"It’s all Ruined because off her she should never have come here I hate her Demitri I fuckin hate her."
Demitri said nothing he picked me up and walked me out off my room I screamed at him to let me go he wouldn’t I wasn’t going to use my gift that would mean I would fall so I punched him over and over and over Chelsea saw us and smiled
"Hello strangers Erm Jane your Blue?"
"Give the vampire a gold fuckin star." Chelsea didn’t like that and stormed off.
"Jane why do you push everyone away for I was going to ask Chelsea to help but now you have ruined that hasn’t you I will ask Sarah if she has any spare cloths shall I?"
"Don’t you dare Demitri I promise you won’t want to be near me if you do?"
"Jane you don’t do promises remember."
He put me down and I had to wash myself clean well iam still Blue its not as bright as it was Demitri borrowed some cloths off Alec now I look like a boy great I wouldn’t off put it past him if had borrowed anything off the happy meal when I can germ clean and back to normal colour I will go and buy some new cloths and new treasures now my ones are ruined, For centuries I have collected them and there now all gone if I could cry if I could iam going to feed then iam going to find Chelsea to give her jewels to her maybe that will cheer her up I will not apologise though. So this is a nice warm welcome back and I guess I have to face Aro to.
Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum