Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME HOME...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WELCOME HOME... Empty WELCOME HOME... Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

WELCOME HOME…
November 20th, 2010
I snap out of it. The world is back! I look to the top of the castle where the cackling is coming from. I see the shape of a girl with long nails and wild hair. This girl isn’t Kali. She jumps down and runs circles around me. I lash out at her but keep missing. She’s obviously faster than me. She scratches my cheek and runs towards the entrance. I grab my guns but think twice about firing, if I do then it’s a dead giveaway to Kali and any other monsters she has living here. I check quickly to make sure I am fully equipped with bullets and grenades. I run after the wild woman and as soon as I am in the castle, the drawbridge rises. Great, I think to myself, Im trapped.
I hear the annoying cackle and see the girl run around a corner. There was no time to think: My instincts kicked in. I am a predator following it’s prey. Well, the hunter finds himself in a beautiful art filled room. A room that’s contents dates back to the 14th century. And a beautiful girl of art! I mean Kali. She is lounging on a couch and she casually, slowly turns her purple eyes to me.
Her plump lips form the words, “’Welcome home,’”
I raise my guns.
“’Wait,’” She calls. She steps out of her dress and throws it onto the chair. She is standing completely naked in front of me, “’Go ahead.’” She stares at me with her arms outstretched.
I empty all the bullets I have into her and when im done, she looks like a battlefield. I think I’ve won but then slowly, one by one, the bullets pop out of her body and fall to the ground with her skin closing up after them.
“’Is that all?’” She asks sweetly.
Im not sure what else to do so I pull out my first (and last) grenade. I pull the plug and an instant before I release my grip, I see a clear blue haze around me and Kali.
The smoke is finally clearing and Kali and I have ash on our faces. The clear blue haze is gone, I realize that she put a shield around us, the room looks perfect as if nothing has touched it. Kali looks beautiful like she just got off a run way. Her skin naturally sparkles and her hair is wavy with, what looks like, sparkly ribbon but I know it’s natural to her.
“’Now are you satisfied? Nothing can kill me.’” She smiled with her long fangs and blood red lips. My last resort is a wooden stake. So cliché, I know, but I have to give it a try. I run up to her and stab it into her stomach, remove it, then plunge it deep into her heart. She folds over it and looks at me, She starts choking and blood is trickling out of her mouth, “’I-I-How could you?’” She appears dead.
Yes! I have done it! She rises. Crap!
“’I don’t have a heart.’”
“’Don’t toot your own horn, Kali.’” I will not let her fantasies enchant me!
She takes the stake out, her skin closes. She plunges it into her stomach and yanks upward. This exposes her innards to me.
Great God! She’s right! I see her ribs and all the other stuff…but not her heart.
I leap back from her but find myself backing into the girl I was following earlier. I leap away from her and back into a corner across the room. Forget monster! That think is ugly!!! What crazy experiments has kali been performing?!?
The girl/thing has long, sharp nails like daggers. And instead of a nose, she has a beak! Like a bird! Her skin looks scaly like a fish and her hair is smooth and slicked back with oil…………or something else.
Im taken out of my trance when Kali speaks, “’Hhh-mmmm this experience has left me hungry.’” She looks at me and I cringe. But to my shock she reaches to the creature and sucks on its neck, when she looks up red blood isn’t what I see. I see blue slime oozing over Kali’s face and out the creatures neck.
“’Now, Gabriel, how would you feel if I did that stuff to you?’” She asked sweetly and curiously.
I couldn’t find any words to speak.
“’ Вы хорошо, Габриэль?‘” (Are you okay, Gabriel?) She asks in my native language,
I have no choice but to admit this: I. Am. Scared.
I still can’t respond but I shake my head.
“’No? You don’t have to be scared.’” She is standing in front of me stroking my hair and planting kisses along my jaw, “’No. You have to be terrified.’” She whispers. In movements to quick for me to have countered, she slashes my chest open and throws me on the floor, Kali straddles me, she pulls out my heart and squeezes it. My body convulses and blood pours out of my mouth. Then she bites into my neck and sucks like her life depended on it.
I could feel my skin becoming crisper and sinking in, like a corpse. I became a sack of bones and then….............nothing
.........……I was dead.
-Gabriel

2WELCOME HOME... Empty Re: WELCOME HOME... Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Wow is he dead for real......................is his diary over???????????? nooooooooooooo she can't win................ he has to triumph hasn't he? Say it ain't so Sad But it was brilliant but he's dead nooooooooooooooooooo I love Gabriel ................................

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum