Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our new home

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our new home Empty Our new home Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Lottie and Vera and I have settled down into our new house. Faine had refused to take any money from us for a site. We decided on a long and big spacious bungalow that was big enough to give us some privacy and yet quality family time and enough room for friends to sleep over. We had a huge TV that took over one wall it must be at least a 2000” TV because Lottie like to watch movies like she was at the cinema and Vera had a huge padded play area out back for herself and Sophia and even Nessie to play when they called to visit. Our house was full of fun things which made us happy. Like quirky paintings of dogs and cows. Lottie loved to paint. There were quite a lot of handprint paintings by Vera and us two. Lottie and I thought it was great fun to dip our hand in paint and then jump up as high as we could and put painted handprints on the ceiling or high up on the wall mixed in were Vera’s tiny hand print too. Amidst her giggles and our laughter we decorated one whole room just like that. Each room had a theme and a wall colour to match. The jungle room was one of my favourites. Lottie is really good at arranging stuff. Faine pitched in and helped her. They managed to hang plants off the walls high up the wall and put fake plants and ivy’s and vines hang down from the ceiling. There was a giant snake partially hidden in the vines and then his head would pop out as you walked by. It was very realistic looking. There were rainforest frogs stuck on the wall painted in bright colours reds, oranges, yellows, blues, greens and little furry jungle animals scattered all over the room. There were animals that were camouflaged too like chameleons and you had to find them. Lottie was very clever. There were giant lush flowers everywhere, it was a magical room. Then we had the bouncy room. This ceiling was about 5 story’s high cause me and Lottie can bounce pretty high but even the ceiling makes you bounce down again. All the toys in it were soft but bouncy. It’s my favourite room. Vera laughed so much in there she could bounce to her hearts content and not get hurt. She said to me one time
“Look daddy I’m flying, I’m just like you and mommy.” Ah that was so sweet it filled my heart with joy. Lottie and me play chasing in there, it’s the best fun when my brothers land over and me and Demitri and Josh do all kinds of stunts in there and all you can hear is laughing and giggling coming from there. Lottie came in once and left quickly shaking her heads at the mad things we were doing. What!..... It’s great fun to run as fast as you can around the room and then jump and see how high you bounce. The kitchen was great fun decorating. It’s bright and colourful with lots of bright greens, reds, yellows and oranges splashed on a black background. Like daubs of paint flung from a paintbrush around at the wall, but the brush never touching it. Even Faine and Alec joined in painting that room. Mind you we ended up with as much paint on ourselves as the wall. What! I can’t help it if Alec blurred himself into my line of fire. After that it became an all-out battle of getting even. We all laughed so much during that . Alec and I winning of course. Not gonna admit the girls won because we were destroyed in paint. Lottie snorted with laughter at her little references to our rainbow bright sparkles, that we could go out in sunlight and the human’s would be none the wiser now. It took a week to get all the paint off ourselves. It was supposed to be washable, huh; I’d like a chat with the makers of this stuff. Vera giggled and laughed at us the whole time, she managed to escape with only a few drops. How, I’ll never know cause the wall behind her was saturated with colour. Her little outline was the only black bit untouched in the whole room. We had an orange fridge, a yellow cooker, bright pink counters and red stools and a turquoise table and chairs. Well they started off white appliances and brown tables and chairs but Lottie said they looked dull and boring in the beautifully painted kitchen so we found the paint to change it all thanks to Esme and Alice who found the amazing paint shop in the south of Italy. It was called magic pain and boy was it.
Our bedrooms were all themed as well. Our own room was huge with a huge bed , the room walls looked like blades of grass with little daisies and dandelions painted everywhere like they would be in a garden. If you lay down on the floor you would believe that you lying down in grass. Alec and Lottie are genius’ they did an amazing job. You could nearly imagine that you could smell the freshness of it. Beautiful trees were scattered along the walls and the ceiling was blue like the sky with a scattering of little white puffy clouds with the sun peeking out behind one of them. On one wall was painted the side of a house with a window as if you were looking into it from outside. Details; from the little flowers and moss growing on the base of the walls, cracks in walls to the netting on the window. If you’re right in front of the window you get a glimpse of 3 people sitting on the floor in front of a roaring fire and they are Lottie, Vera and me. It’s so realistic.
Vera’s room was as she wished it to be. Pixie woodland. Her bed was a giant toadstool, a giant ladybug was her bedside table. Lottie had stitched little bugs and tiny flowers into the lamp shade and when you turned on the light it shone through the stitching the room looked like you had just stepped into the forest. There is a little pond painted on the floor outside her bed with a little frog looking up from the depths. You’d swear you could cup your hands your hands and he’d hop right inside. Little fairies flew and hopped and slept in various beautiful big flowers. It was a magical room for her. Little butterflies made of ruffled lace hung down from the ceiling or clung to a wall. They were so delicate. They were presents from Alice and jasper. They were all the brightest of colours. So precious and Vera loved us to tell her stories of us growing up. Not soppy fairy tales as she called them but tales from our own childhood, things we got up to, books we liked to read, friends we had. Mine were always full of adventure and love and Lottie’s not so much. It saddened me when Lottie tried to think up of fun things to talk about her past. She really had to dig down deep to even find one story that would be humorous.
“Its ok momma I know what kind of childhood you had I saw it in my sleep so momma tell me your story as you remember it please. Don’t be afraid of making me cry because it will help you to recover from it all.” This made me feel like crying as I reached over and hugged my girls to me, none of us saying anymore.
Each of the other rooms had been designed with taste, Lottie, Faine, Alice and Esme had many discussions as to the best designs for each, we had guest rooms for our family to stay in and each was designed with the individuals in mind. Mostly the rooms had a colour theme, all the shades were used for each depending on the personality of the person. Why did we go to so much bother as none of these couples ‘sleep’. Well we wanted a home full of colour and we loved it. Lottie and I ‘slept’ in every room after it was finished. ‘Trying it out’ experimentally as Lottie said with a smirk. Naughty girl! I also had a games room with every known console to man was purchased along with all the accessories and games for each one. Emmet loved to visit and jasper too. I know josh has a room too in their house and that’s where you’ll find us if we’re visiting with Jordan and Sophie.
One day I was working in my studio, I loved to make figurines out of silver. I loved to mould it with my fingers and create anything I thought of. My favourite muses were Lottie and Vera of course. But I also like to create delicate little flowers. We had a room created for me so I could have all classes of metal to work with whenever the urge hit me. One urge hit me now and again. It was my craving for human blood or Dugo as we named it, code word like so Vera wouldn’t know what we were talking about. I had been good and learned how to control my thirst and drink animal blood like Lottie so we could fit into the family properly and not cause any blood sprees nearby and ‘shame’ the family. But every now and again I had to go and quench my thirst with Lottie. We called it holidays to Vera. I looked at Lottie giving her the look I saved especially for my thirst and she nodded in Vera’s direction mentally saying she must organise a babysitter for Vera. We turned in shock as we heard Vera walk in behind us and say
“It’s ok mommy, daddy, I’m packed, I know you’re going on holiday today and I’m going to aunty Valentina and uncle Demitri’s. I looked down at her, she had her teddy, a little mouse that had a torn ear, and one eye and a little patch on its side tucked under her arm and a half bottle of milk in her other hand. I laughed at her and hugged her.
“You silly goose” I said as I nuzzled her neck. This made her giggle.
“You don’t mind if me and mommy go away for a few days do you honey.” I asked wondering at the back of my mind what I’d do or say if she said no. But of course she didn’t.
“Aunty Valentina needs me for the moment daddy, so you’re in luck.” She said in a grown up voice that made us chuckle. So we packed a few changes of clothes for our wee lass and some food and formula and her toys and took her over to Valentina’s. She giggled as we ‘flew’ her over. She loved to fly and giggled all the way. Her face had a rosy glow on her cheeks where the wind had teased her skin and smelled of fresh air. I kissed her all over her face as she screamed out in delighted shrieks and giggles. Lottie took her from me and kissed and hugged her close.
“Love you angel, are you sure you’re okay with this?” she nodded.
“We’ll bring you lots of presents” I said.
“NO!” she said firmly which surprised me. “ Just come home safely and have fun” she said . I looked at Lottie with concern for a tick, did she know why were going away? Lottie shrugged her shoulders.
We thanked Demitri and Valentina for taking Vera at short notice. Demitri said it would cheer up Valentina because she was so sad about Rhoan leaving. It would give her something else to focus on and might cheer her up.
“What do you mean might!” piped up Valentina. “This is my godchild you’re talking about of course we’ll have fun. Go on you guys, go enjoy your holiday and don’t worry about a thing, Vera is in excellent hands. So we left, hand in hand we ran and let our instincts guide us. We had to go far away to satisfy our thirsts. Our family understood our urges. Most of the time animal blood would sate the burning rage in our throats but every now and again we needed to go hunt. This seemed to work and our family turned a blind eye to it. The feeling of grabbing a human as it was in mid-flight and draining them while drowning their screams gave us both such an electrifying thrills it took us a few days afterwards to come down from our highs.
“What do you fancy tonight? Italian, Indian, Spanish or Thai?” and I laughed. Lottie grinned at me and said
“How bout a little of each….buffet style!” I like the way she was thinking. We were in London, England. Demitri said it was a mouth-watering city so I decided to check it out. We spotted our prey. 2 guys and a girl. Lottie kissed me quickly and stole up to the boy who was obviously dating the girl and started to flirt with him. Pushing herself provocatively up in front of him. The girl tried to grab her shoulder but it was like grabbing a wall. It made me insanely jealous and yet turned me on to see Lottie act like this but it always made our kill sweeter. I could hear her telling him she could give him so much more than his little girlfriend.
“Excuse me, who do you think you are bitch?” the girl demanded and Lottie turned on her with flashing eyes.
“Your worst nightmare bitch” she said with venom dripping out of her mouth. This caused me to feel thrills of excitement course through my body. There was no-one else around for miles. The girl shrieked when she saw Lottie’s face looking so evil but then she pulled herself together and had a look on her face like she didn’t care and said
“Fine you can have him” and stormed off in a huff. But then I stepped out of the shadows and smiled at her. She got caught in my gaze and couldn’t look away. She pulled herself up and put her hands in front of her face instinctively. I laughed at her. She saw me lick my lips as I stared at her jugular throbbing at the side of her neck. I felt venom pooling in my throat now and the blaze burned through it almost causing me pain. Lottie was leaning on guy no. 1 and rubbing herself up against him and she had guy no.2 grabbed by his shirt and the had the two of them up against the wall. I could almost hear their thoughts of lust until they saw me and then they gulped feeling that their hours were numbered especially as they heard the girl’s neck crunch and snap as I grabbed her by the throat and tightened my grip until she was dead. Her eyes bulging in her head and her mouth in a silent scream. I ended her existence too soon but I was soooooooo thirsty I couldn’t wait any longer. I bit into her jugular vein and felt her hot blood spurt and coat my teeth, the venom mixing with the blood, it was almost orgasmic. The hot blood filled my mouth and gushed down my throat quenching the thirst there like drinking bisodol to calm heartburn. Her blood was sweet and lush like velvet. I felt it race into every part of my body and I began to feel calm and relieved. The Dugo was brilliant in this one. When I had drained her I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and licked any remaining drops off it. One or two had escaped my lips. I walked to Lottie as she and threw the girls’ lifeless body down onto the ground. More crunching sounds of bones breaking as she hopped off the ground before settling in an untidy messed up pile. Guy no. 2 tried to make a run for it but he ran straight into my open hand at a force that caused his neck to break and the delicious sounds of crunching bones filled my head with delight. I latched onto his jugular like a babe to his momma’s breast. Guy no.1 started to scream like a little girl but Lottie silenced him. She couldn’t wait any longer and I could hear the sounds of her teeth slicing into his neck and the lush sounds of her greedily gulping his blood and quenching her thirst and then dumping his body onto the little pile at her knees.
“Well I supposed we better put our plates into the bin” she grinned at me. I grabbed her and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately and licked any remaining drops of blood off her lips.
“Hey no fair” she said laughing and caressed the nape of my neck. I smiled at her and told her I’d get her another trinket for her collection and she smirked at me again, kissing my lips lightly she picked up one of the empty men and slung him over her shoulder she went on to pick up another but I stopped her and told her to let me after all a lady should never carry more than one empty carton to the bin. We both laughed loudly at this and Lottie snorted loudly. I giggle more at this but it was so unladylike. We raced to a thick wooded area I had spotted on the way into London earlier and dug a nice deep hole and dumped in the ‘plates’ as Lottie had so delicately called them. And filled in the hole. I kissed her for long hours after that. We hunted for another few days and then returned home to our little girl who snuggled into our arms and welcomed us home. She never mentioned our red eyes, we had a story made up in case she ever did and that was that we were hunting red meat …..Red bear, red fox, red squirrel etc. but she never asked so the subject never came up. I often wondered would she like the taste of blood. But to be honest the thoughts of watching my little girl latching herself onto a vein and draining it dry made me feel weird.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum