Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME HOME...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WELCOME HOME... Empty WELCOME HOME... Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

WELCOME HOME
Well, I am off to visit my brother. Stefan deserves to know im here, that way, he knows he can’t win the battle.
I Shifted into The Crow and flew to The Old Salvatore Boarding House where Stefan is living with our “uncle” Zack. WE’RE HIS great grand uncles!!! Whatever. The stench of fear is so great here, I can tell that he’s scared shitless of me. And so he should be!
There was a single light lit in the whole house, second floor, Stefan’s room. The window was open so I flew right in and rested on the bedpost. Stefan was sitting at a desk and scribbling in a notebook. Does my brother still keep diaries?!?
All the sudden, I saw him shiver and he became on high alert, he knew that something wasn’t right. I changed back into myself.
I clapped my hands, “’Very good, Stefan,’” He spun around to face me, “’You aren’t completely stupid, after all.’”
“’Damon-’” he breathed. He was afraid of me!
“’Are you afraid of me, brother?’” I gave him a smile.
“’OF you? No, I am afraid for the people of this town. Damon, there have been all of these attacks! Who-?’” I was examining my finger nails. There was some dried blood under them. Hmmmm, I shall have to make sure to fix that later.
“’It was you.’”
“’What was me, Stefan?’” I sighed. Stefan is so predictable! And so boring!
“’You-You killed all of those people! Those good kids!’”
“’Kids?!?’” I lashed out at him, my hand closed around his neck, “’They were hardly ‘good kids’,’” I dropped his squirming body, “’drunk fifteen year olds, is more like it.’” I muttered.
“’Damon, it doesn’t matter! All people are good deep down in their souls!’”
I am so sick of his bullshit! I grabbed his throat, picked him up and rammed him into a wall, “’What about us? Are we good people deep down too? I have news for you: We’re vampires! We’re damned! We don’t have any souls!’” I was snarling, “’NOBODY is good ‘deep down in their souls’.’”
“’Yes, they are.’” Stefan choked out.
“’How?! They all lie, and cheat, and steal and kill!’”
“’Because they try,’” He pleaded with me, “’It’s only human to do those things.’”
“’I do those things, baby brother. Does that make me forgiven? Does that make me a child of God again?’” I asked sarcastically.
“’No. You are the devil! All of those things you do out of spite and wickedness! You do it to feed your pleasure! You are going straight to hell.’” He whispered in my face.
“’Then I am taking you with me!’” I threw him into the bed, this ended up actually breaking the frame.
“’Get up and fight! Show me that we are somehow related! Show me that you aren’t worthless and you can make me leave!’”
I heard the door open and there stood Zach with a gun.
“’Bullets aren’t going to do it, Zach.’” I never took my eyes off Stefan.
“’D-D-D-Damon?!’”
“’Yes, Zach. It’s me. I am back. You know, If you don’t stop your shaking, you’ll never put a hole in me.’” I ran to his side and picked him up by the collar. The gun fell to the floor and Zach started crying, “’What’s wrong, ‘Uncle’ Zach? Aren’t you happy to see your nephew?’” I asked with mockery.
I heard Stefan get up and the next thing I know, he has me rammed into a wall. Im laughing manically because this is the reaction I have been looking for!!! Too bad it only lasts a few minutes. Stefan gets tired and drops me.
“’Woo! What a rush, huh?’” I slap him on the back.
“’Zach, go down stairs.’” Is all he says.
“’You don’t have to ask me twice. But, Stefan, I don’t want him in my house.’”
“’I am right here, Zachary!’” He looks at me.
“’Of course, Uncle Zach,’” Zach nodded at Stefan.
Now it was just us.
“’Aren’t you going to offer me a drink?’” I ask.
“’Leave. Damon, please.’”
“’No. I have as much right to be here as you do. After all it is called the SALVATORE boarding house.’”
Stefan’s eyes dimmed, “’Are you really serious about staying here?’”
“’Uh, yeah!’”
“’Damon, I want to have a normal life. It’s been hard for me to get by without being blamed of your kills.’”
“’Good luck with normal, even though you are a vampire. If you think Im going to adopt your pathetic ways of eating animals then you got another thing coming!’” I changed into a Crow and left.
Tomorrow night, I’ll move in.
-D.S.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum