Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec drinks blood again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec drinks blood again Empty Alec drinks blood again Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I have decided that as Alec seems to be having trouble drinking a human's blood in the Palace, that perhaps a field trip hunting might suit him better as perhaps his natural instincts will kick in. Now who wishes to accompany him other than Sarah and Felix?" Aro said.
Jane, Demitri and Tristan all raised their hands and watched as I walked over and stood in front of each one in turn knowing full well I was going to pick Tristan, but I had to let Jane think she had a chance before I walked past her and crushed her hopeful feelings. I could sense her feelings of rejection and it felt good to be in control. As for Demitri, he mattered not to me. Tristan was the most calm, he knew I'd pick him too.
"Very good, the choice has been made, off you go my dears, have fun" said Aro.

We left the palace and hit the trails to the north of the city. I enjoyed being outside again. It seemed like it had been so long.
"What's that smell, mmmmmmm it's so delicious. I broke into a run I had to find it. It was a human, a female, I was standing next to her in an instant and was gazing into her eyes hypnotically. She was almost swaying as I leaned in to kiss her on the mouth. I licked my lips in anticipation of her blood filling the cavity of my mouth. Tasting the freshness, the warmth as her blood would pour down my throat. I began kissing her lips and she opened her mouth to let my tongue it. It was so passionate, I was surprised that I was actually enjoying the kiss. She smelled so nice and fragrant and sweet. I could hear her blood pumping in her veins, her heart was pounding with passion with an edge of fear aware of me in every way possible. I was completely aware of her to the point of arousal. I moved off her lips and heard her gasping for air as I nuzzled her neck and then bit into it and began to suck her blood. I heard her screams of shock first and then agony. I picked her up and began to spin her around as I drank her thick hot blood. As I spun I felt excited thrills running up and down my throat. I was only vaguely aware of the others standing by, watching me with glee.

"I did it!" I said looking around at everyone gleefully. Inside I was cringing, dammit, they saw me drink a human. It's just it's been so long since I tasted it naturally and not from a bottle like a baby. Won't Jane be displeased I thought happily.
"Well done Alec" said Sarah, Tristan and Felix.
"I knew it was only a matter of time" said Sarah.
"Do you remember anything else Alec" said the soft lovely voice of Tristan, "like your sister for example?"
"Who? Sarah? I know she's my sister, I haven't forgotten her, how could I she's so sweet." I replied.
"No Sarah is not your sister" said Felix, "Jane is!"
I growled and snorted as I said
"Who? That evil Dwarf? She's nothing to me, especially not a sister. How could we be even related? She's so evil and I'm not.
"No" I shouted at him and turned and ran away as fast I could away from them and also because I caught the scent of another human and I was still so thirsty. I hated Jane, Since Tristan had touched my arm all the hateful memories of all the horrible things she ever did to me when we were human came flooding back to me. Things I'd forgotten about, suppressed because I felt I had no other choice but put up with it. I felt rage and anger that had been eating at me until I was changed devour me until all I could see was a wall of red rage....I wanted to kill her. I screamed out loud in outrage at all she had done to me and to our parents. I will kill her. I will find a way around her gift and I will be the one who is finally responsible for her death.

I was so caught up in my anger and thinking of all the ways I could try to kill Jane that I was completely unaware as to what I doing, I was unaware of the carnage I had caused while feeding my thirst until Felix shouted
"Enough Felix!"
I stared around me in dismay. There were at least 10 bodies of all ages lying around, heads rolling around the ground. Bodies scattered elsewhere. The looks of horror and terror etched on each face. The tent nearby was flapping in shreds hanging from a tree in the breeze, blood and mud dripping off it. There was no other sounds around us, not a bird, not an animal as if time froze. I stared at my three friends and each held a different look. Felix had a stunned admiration look, Sarah had a curious expression and Tristan's was a look of horror. He apologised for doing this to me and Jane. He's so sorry he made me forget my life previous with Jane as my sister. He has made us both so unhappy yet he can't leave us the way we are.

"You have no idea Tristan just how evil Jane is. She was a horrible evil person in life who made the lives of my parents and me and our whole village unbearable. She tried to kill Father. She knew our parents loved me more, well because I gave them no reason to hate me unlike her and because she was jealous of this she had them tried for witchcraft because she was sick of them. She put plants she had gathered and toads and eyes of bat and wings and all things considered witchcraft in their cellar and then informed a nosy neighbour that she saw Mother speaking quietly to a toad. And the next thing that happened was the neighbour's cow got sick and died. Jane said she feared her Mother was a witch. Then she made sure she got a front row seat to watch our parents burn at the stake and hear their screams. All the while she sat and laughed manically. She overheard someone talk about her, saying that they thought she was a witch and then suddenly Aro was there and we were changed into vampires. She insisted I be turned too. She knocked me out somehow and the next thing I felt was incredible burning. Once I had changed I found all my memories of my human life seemed to have disappeared that is until you touched my arm Tristan. Then it all came flooding back. There have been times when I tried to do something differently instead of what she wanted and then I felt her burning gift. She always rubbed my head like a dog and said that as long as I obeyed her I would be ok. This is just what she used to say to me when we were human. So you see Tristan I have remembered who my sister is but I don't want to be her brother anymore. I hate her" I said.

Everyone gaped at me, mouths hanging open.
"I don't recognise her anymore as my sister and I want a little payback to make her suffer before I kill her."
"No!" said tristan, "you can't kill her because I love her."
"How can you love her, she's an evil monster. If you choose her over me then you can no longer be my friend."
"I pick you" said both Sarah and Felix to me. "I've always hated Jane, you know that" said Sarah.
"She's never done me any favours, I don't care about her at all" said Felix.
"Thank you my friends" I said, looking at Tristan and suddenly my sensing gift seemed to have disappeared. I wasn't at all sure of his answer and I found myself taking a deep breath and my insides felt like jelly and then I saw it in his eyes. HE PICKED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Fine!" I said and took off towards the Palace feeling like my stone cold heart had just been ripped out of my chest. I was so angry that I kicked and knocked everything in my path and left quite a trail of destruction after me.
Aro met us in the main hall and caught my hand in his to see all that had happened.
"Alec my dear, come with me, I need to speak with you alone." He dismissed the others with a quick nod of his head.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum