Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gabriel meets the Volturi!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gabriel meets the Volturi! Empty Gabriel meets the Volturi! Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

From The View of the Volturi…
September 15th, 2010
“’Yes brothers, I know we have to stop him.’”
“’He is a destruction to our entire vampire world!’” Caius chimed.
“’It might not be the lads fault,’” Aro mused, “’Perhaps he does not know that he lives in our world.’”
“There is a punishment for that, brother.’” Marcus huffed.
“’We call it death, Masters.’” Jane added from across the room.
“’Now, Jane, Darling, Jane, Don’t you think you are being to hasty with your decisions? After all, he might have a wonderful talent!’” Aro giggled.
“’Are you saying you wish to keep him, Master?’” Jane said in a panicky voice.
“’Perhaps,’” Aro whispered.
“’You already know what you are going to do, Brother.’” Marcus said to end the conversation.
“’ You are quite right, Marcus. Very well, my mind has been made. Jane?’”
“’Master?’” She replied.
“’Bring us the one called Gabriel.’”
“’As you wish, Master.’” Jane turned and walked out of the great hall. Immediately, she went looking for Demitri and Felix.
“’ The Masters asked me to take care of a certain matter.’”
“’Then what do you want with me, Jane?’” Demitri asked.
“’Take Felix and go in search of the vampire called Gabriel.’”
“’Why us-?’” Demitri began.
“’DON’T QUESTION ME! YOU GO BECAUSE I TELL YOU TO GO!’” Jane yelled.
“’Fine, we shall leave right away. But you shouldn’t be sore at us because you drove your own brother from yourself,’” If it were possible, Jane might have turned an angry shade of purple, “’Just remember that anger and malice doesn’t look good on anyone. Well, that’s what I thought until I met you.’” With a hate filled glance towards Jane, Demitri collected Felix and left Volterra.
Not knowing what Gabriel smelled like, Demitri and Felix headed to Fairview, Pennsylvania to gather scents from the most recent crime scene. Once they both had a scent that wasn’t human, they followed it all the way to Florida. When they stopped running, they were standing in the midst of many humans.
“’Demitri-’”
“’I do not see him either, Felix.’” They were both looking around for the mysterious vampire.
“I smell him, yet I do not see him. I do not see anything that resembles a vampire.’”
A young girl with blonde hair giggled and darted in front of them.
“’Demitri, I think I shall go mad if my sense of smell doesn’t work!’”
“’Hush! It works, we are just facing a clever vampire,’”
Felix and Demitri spend the rest of the night looking for Gabriel but they still fail to find him.
“’Let us hope that we find our masters in a kind mode.’” Demitri stated.
“’And Jane as well,’” Felix commented. They raced back to Volterra. As soon as they were safely inside the grand palace, they ran into Jane…literally.
“’Where is he? Where is Gabriel?’” Jane demanded.
“’We couldn’t find him.’” they both said and bowed their heads.
Surprisingly, Jane was quite, but her power wasn’t. Demitri and Felix felt her power in full blast as she yelled at them, “’ WHY CAN’T YOU DO THE MOST SIMPLE TASK OF BRINGING BACK ANOTHER VAMPIRE?!? YOU HAVE DONE IT MANY TIMES ALREADY!! AND DO YOU KNOW WHO WILL TAKE THE BLAME FOR YOUR FAIL?!? I WILL! I HAVE TOO! AND IF I GO DOWN, YOU TWO GO WITH ME!’”

She ended their pain and dragged them to the great hall where Aro, Marcus, and Caius were seated.
“’Masters,’” they all breathed in unison.
“’Oh my darlings! I am so glad to see you all standing here. Now, where is our guest?’” Aro asked excitedly.
“’Master, Felix and Demitri have failed in bringing you what you ask for. I am sorry for there incompetence.’”
“’Oh…’” Aro became disappointed.
“’YOU were to bring Gabriel, Jane! Not them.’”
“’Master Marcus, I just thought I could send-’”
“’You thought wrong, Jane.’” Caius added.
“’Perhaps, Darling Jane, you are losing your touch? And perhaps we should punish you for this?’”
“’Yes,’” breathed his brothers.
“’No!’” Jane screeched, “’I shall go looking for Gabriel! I WILL bring him back!’”
“’You have 24 hours. Now go.’”
“Yes. I will not fail you. Master, what is known about this Gabriel?’”
“’Not much, my pet, not much.’”
Jane bowed and exited the hall with Felix and Demitri at her heels.
All three of them raced out of Volterra and were in Florida by midnight.
“’Split up. Felix and Demitri go together.’”
They didn’t question her and did as they were told.
Jane followed his scent. She found herself in a beautiful house on the beach. The first room she saw was the pool house. And in that pool house she saw bodies and blood.
“’Where there are bodies and blood, there is a vampire.’” She mused.
As if right on cue, she saw someone run for the exit, She spun her body to face the person and said, “’Pain,’” the person fell to the ground and shrieked in agony. Without taking her eyes off him, Demitri and Felix rushed in and took his arms in there hands.
“’That is him. That is Gabriel.’” Once all four of them were safely out of the house, Jane lit a match and set fire to the house.
“’I’m bored. Let’s go home.’” She said
“’Oh! Delightful! Show him in, show him in!’”
Jane bowed, the giant double doors swung open and Felix and Demitri walked in with a struggling, screaming Gabriel.
“’What a pleasure to meet you, Friend.’” Aro smiled.
“’A pleasure,’” his brothers mimicked.
“’ Хорошо это не удовольствие встретить Вас! ‘” (well it isn’t a pleasure to meet you!) Gabriel spat at Aro’s feet.
“’You will be kind to your Master!’” Jane sent pain his way.
“’Jane, please! This is no way to treat our guest,’” she stopped the pain, “’Welcome to Volterra! If you don’t know us, we are the Volturi-’”
“’О, я знаю о Вас... Aro. ‘” (Oh, I know of you…Aro.) Gabriel gave a satanic smile.
“’Pleas do not interrupt! Jane?’” Gabriel yelled in pain, “’enough. You are correct: I am Master Aro and these are my brothers, Masters Caius and Marcus. Together, we rule the entire vampire world!’”
“’ Whoop-de-doo!’” Gabriel said sarcastically. Jane sent more pain his way.
“’Tsk-tsk-tsk. The more you annoy me, the more pain Jane will cause you. It is our job to keep the amazing talents of our vampire brethren a secret.’”
“’Почему? ‘” (Why?) Jane got ready to blast him again.
“’No, Jane. He asked a valid question.’”
“’Tell him to speak English, Master!’”
“’No. All that matters is that my brothers and I can understand him. Do you realize that what you have done is considered a crime?’”
“’ Да. Я фигурировал так. Я не делаю see why, Вы делаете такие смешные правила, все же. Мы - вампиры! Боги мира! ‘” (Yes. I figured so. I do not see why you make such ridiculous rules, though. We are vampires! Gods of the world!)
“’Yes, and it is that attitude that will make you perish.’” He nodded to Felix and Demitri. They grabbed his head.
“’Perhaps, Friend. But I will not perish today.’” Using his vampire age and speed, Gabriel shrugged free of their grasp. He darted across the room.
“’Grab him!’” Jane yelled. Demitri and Felix followed pursuit.
Jane followed the whirl of black and concentrated. Felix fell to the ground.
“’Dammit! Hold still and don’t get in my way!’” She saw the figure slow and shot him with an agonizing bolt of pain. He fell to the ground and Felix and Demitri were upon him. They brought him back in front of Aro.
“’Commence.’” He said.
Demitri grabbed his head and Felix pulled his hood off. Just as Demitri was about to twist, Aro cried, “’Stop! Stop! What are you doing with my brother?’”
Demitri and Felix looked down, in there grasp was Master Caius! His blonde hair in a tangle and his red eyes wide with fear.
“’Release him instantly!’” Aro cried.
“’Thank you, Brother.’” He said as the guards let him go, “’Now, Now Jane. How shall I go about punishing you for striking me with that bolt of pain?’”
“’But, But, but? Aro! I swear that he was Gabriel!’”
“’Jane! Such a viscous act cannot be frowned upon!’” The other Caius strolled forward to stand next to his look-alike, “’Am I right, Caius? And Marcus? And other Caius?’”
Aro paused. And jumped.
“’Caius? And Caius? Ah! Two Caius’s?!? No, this cannot be- How?’”
The entire room stood still. Both of the Caius’s looked at each other. Neither of them said anything.
“’Master? How can there be two Master Caius’s?’”
“’There is not, Felix. One of them is our friend Gabriel, I believe. Let us ask a question to each of them to decide which Caius is real and which Caius is fake.’”
“’Brother, you must believe it is me! I am the real Caius!’” One said.
“’Brother, you are foolish if you cannot tell I am your true brother.’”
“’Silence! Both of you!’” Marcus added.
“’You, What is Master Caius’s wife’s name?’” Jane asked.
“’MY wife’s name is Athenodora.’” Said the first Caius.
Aro and Marcus looked at their guards.
“’He is right,’” Jane whispered.
“’What is one of Master Caius’s worst fears?’” Felix asked.
“’Felix, I do not wish for a stranger to know of my weaknesses.’”
“’We shall kill the stranger afterwards.’” Aro muttered.
“’Very well then, my worst fear is that of when I almost died in a fight with a werewolf about 2000 years ago.’”
“’He is right.’” All were silent.
Aro approached the second Caius and offered his hand, “’you are my Brother. Come now to your throne.’” The second Caius placed his hand in Aro’s, Aro clenched onto his hand, reading his thoughts.
“’This is Gabriel.’” Aro giggled with delight.
Demitri grabbed him.
“’Ahahaha!! Very wonderful!’” Aro was giddy with excitement.
“’How did you know it was me?’” Gabriel said back in his normal body.
“’I have the power to know every thought a person has ever had in one touch. I heard another voice commanding you. Caius, you may take a seat here.’” Caius went back to his throne.
“’I am very curious about your power, Gabriel. Well, let us make a deal, shall we?’”
“’ I am listening.’” He said with his Russian accent.
“”I wish to study you, or rather, your power. Stay here-’”
“’Master!’” Jane screeched.
Aro ignored her, “’Stay here with us as part of our guard and let me study you.’”
“’And what do I get?’” Gabriel grumbled.
“’You get to keep your life…as long as you prove useful and cooperative.’” Aro signalled Felix and Demitri.
“’Bring him to his room, he will be staying for a while. Third floor and seventh door.’” All three of them left. Once they were out of earshot, Aro turned to Jane.
“’I want you to watch him, my dear. Alert me of anything. And keep close to his room, he is very dangerous and not to be left unattended.’”
Jane bowed and left the room.
“’We certainly have a handful now.’” Marcus said.
“’A very clever and useful handful,’” Caius said.
“’Intriguing,’” Aro mused as he sat in his throne.
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Gabriel meets the Volturi! Empty Re: Gabriel meets the Volturi! Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my that was just amazing wowowowowowowowowowowowowow i am speachless awsome arghhhhhh omg wow well done really well done uhhh wow wow omg Very Happy cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum