Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bastien has to leave

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bastien has to leave Empty Bastien has to leave Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

*text
From Brian

WE NEED TO TALK. CALL ME!

Oh shit, I thought, not now!

*text
From Brian

I SAID WE NEED TO TALK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*text
From Brian

I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR NEW LITTLE GIRLFRIEND ALIVE AND WELL WITH NOTHING BROKEN, ………………………CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh shit the nerves were hitting me big time now what the hell, how am I gonna get out of this?

*text
From Brian

YOU HAVE 2 HOURS BEFORE I WILL CALL YOU. BE FREE TO TALK!!!!!!!!!!!

*text
From Brian

NEARLY THERE 1 HOUR
In between each text I panicked, I was going through a range of emotions, fear, hatred, panic, nerves, rage, and panic again. What am I going to do? HE WILL KILL ME.

*text
From Brian

2 MINUTES AWAYI

I dialled the number and mumbled
“No… I’ll come, DO NOT TOUCH HER!”
“GOOD BOY! THAT IS WISE!!!”
“Where do you want me to go?” I wrote down the address he gave me.
“For how long?” I asked.
“UNTIL I’M DONE WITH YOU AND IF ANY OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS COME LOOKING FOR YOU, YOU WILL WATCH THEM DIE- UNDERSTOOD!!!!!”
“Yes Brian” I replied hating the meekness in my voice, “I’ll be there as fast as I can.”
“YOU HAVE 3 HOURS BASTIEN. DO NOT TRY TO RUN AWAY BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU FROM WHERE I’M SITTING AND I KNOW WHERE LOTTIE LIVES.!”
Shit! He knows her name, oh what the hell am I gonna do? Lottie will hate me for sure. I have to come up with some sort of excuse that she won’t follow me oh my God I never thought I’d have to see Brian again. What does he want? His pound of flesh? What am I gonna say to Lottie? I was thinking of just writing her a note and saying I’ve Gotta leave and it’s not her but I can’t stay but that’s the cowardly way out. But at the same time I don’t want her sympathy and I definitely don’t want her putting her or her family in danger by trying to save my ass. Dilemma!
I panicked when I heard my phone ringing again in my pocket. I looked down fearfully now and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Lottie’s number flashing on my screen. I picked it up and decided there and then what I must do.
“Hey Bas, everything ok? You looked afraid before you ran out the door.”
“Nah, its ok I was just surprised that’s all.”
“Really, why don’t I believe you?!”
“What’s not to believe?”
“Oooooo K” she replied.
“Lottie, I’ve been thinking a lot lately and I’m not really not ready to settle down and move in with you and I know there’s been a lot of talking about moving into a new house seeing as everyone’s got one but I can’t see myself doing that Lottie.”
“What are you trying to say Bastien?”
“I’m saying its’ time I moved on. I’ve been enough trouble on your plate already and you need a more steady kind of guy than me and well I dunno if I want to continue living in a house when everyone is suspicious of me all the time. It’s not fun living like that. I had enough of that life before meeting you and since meeting you I can see I’m better off alone. So cheers Lottie I’m off.”
“Just like that Bastien, running out on me again. Why the fuck does everyone fucking leave me every time.” She mumbled but I heard her and it broke my heart to try to continue to be callous to her but I had to put one more nail in her coffin.
“Ya Lottie just like that, I guess you’re too troubled in the head for me and if you freak out every time I try to eat a vampire child then it’s gonna seriously put a damper on my games. It’s been real kid!” and I turned off my phone. And cried. I started running towards the address Brian had given me and I reached there in 2 hours. I hung around the last half hour and deadened my brain as much as I could trying to wipe out all the memories that I’ve had with Lottie and filled my head instead with Bianca. After all her Daddy would only want to see HIS little girl in my head. I was done for.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum