Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lottie and bastien and the letter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lottie and bastien and the letter Empty Lottie and bastien and the letter Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

“Well Bastien, that battle was so much fun. If anyone ever asks we can say we helped take out the Volturi. Not many of us can say that.”
“True but your family are amazing; they took out the Volturi twice!”
“Ya am proud of them alright. So what will we do today? I’m bored and we’re not allowed to kill any humans in Ireland.”
“How bout we go hiking and get a drink along the way?” he said, his eyes glinting mischievously.
“Oh what a splendid idea!” I said in my poshest accent, and we both giggled.
“I’m so lucky I met you” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
“Where would you like to go first?” I asked.
“Well I’ve always been interested in Scotland and the loch Ness monster.” He replied.
“Oh what a good idea and we can go looking for Nessie ourselves without a boat!”
“Oh so true Lottie Darling” he said in a posh accent. “Nice one!”
“Ya, come on lets go tell Faine and the others.” We raced each other down the stairs and he beat me by a hair. I shoved him so I’d reach Faine first and he tripped on the rug. I laughed at him so hard and we both went into fits of giggles. Valentina, Faine and Katy were smiling at us. When we finally calmed down laughing I looked at Faine and said
“Me and Bastien have decided to go hiking to Scotland, we’re gonna go and see if Nessie is real.” I looked over at Bastien and smirked at him, the giggles were starting to force their way outta me again but I held my breath to ease them.
“Sure hon, go enjoy yourselves!” I was gobsmacked (stunned), I was sure she’d give me grief or try and stop me or give me speeches not to kill humans and bla bla bla.” Then she added
“Make sure you bury your dead!” I stared at her open mouthed. She smiled and patted my shoulder as she hugged me and whispered in my ear
“Go away, live your life, enjoy yourself, but don’t get caught” and then she released me and moved over to Alec’s side and clung onto his arm. She tried to keep her face neutral so I couldn’t read her thoughts on her face, but I got a feeling that there was something she wasn’t telling me.
“What is it Faine? What’s wrong? What am I missing? Did something happen?” I went to her and rubbed her face and caught her chin, making her look me in the eye. She caught my hand and looked back at Alec, he nodded slightly. Bastien looked as confused as I felt; I followed her outside wondering why i felt sadness coming off her aura?
“Lottie Hun, I don’t mind you going anywhere with Bastien, I don’t even mind you killing humans, I trust you, but I have a feeling down in the pit of my stomach of something bad that’s going to happen to you and it seems to be to do with Bastien. I am nervous for you but at the same time I want you to have the chance to go and learn about life for yourself. I want you to know that we are your family and that we will always be here for you no matter what happens or what you do, you’ll always be forgiven. You don’t know Bastien very well, so just be careful not to transfer all of your love to him.” I looked at her stunned, rage filling me from my toes, how dare she say something is wrong with Bastien, she doesn’t even know him. He’d been a perfect gentleman to me since I first met him; he makes me feel happy, alive and special. I was so pissed at her accusations that I really couldn’t stop what I said to her, the fucking cheek of her talking like I’ve no brain in my body, I can’t figure things out for myself. The more I thought about it the crosser I became so I decided to let her have it
“Who the fuck made you God, telling me shit about the only man to ever care for me. Just because you have your precious Alec back, how the fuck do you think you got him back, my Bastien, that’s fucking how. You’re not my fuckin mother, I killed that bitch! You know nothing about me or Bastien, how dare you presume you fucking know it all. Come on Bastien….we’re fucking leaving.” Bastien appeared and I took off running away from the only place I considered home, from the only people I considered family but I was so freakin angry I had to leave before I said too much.
“Lottie, what’s up? Why are you so angry?” I kept running too angry to speak, until Bastien grabbed my arm so hard I was forced to stop or lose my arm. I looked at him shocked, and pain severely etched in my face.
“Honey, what’s wrong tell me, why are you running away? Come on, talk to me, please. I can’t read your mind.” He said gently. All my instincts screamed at me not to tell, I could feel my barrier starting to grow around my body but I didn’t want to shut out Bastien. How could I tell him the family didn’t trust him? What if he left me too? I couldn’t cope. So I pulled away from him and continued walking away. He called after me but I didn’t stop.
“Look at me Lottie, please, what has happened? Is it me? Have I upset you? Done something wrong? Look at me please!” I stopped but didn’t look at him. I was too ashamed of Faine and her thoughts. He gently caught my chin and pulled it up so that he could draw my eyes level with his own.
“Tell me Lottie. I’m not afraid of the answer.” I looked into his eyes and saw only his eyes, everything else melted into oblivion. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I felt my toes curling and forgot even my own name as I kissed him back with as much passion. Time stopped and he lowered me to the ground and made love to me. It was such a beautiful experience, unlike my last try, that I forgot all my anger. The sun was setting when we finally decided to get dressed again and I sat hugging my knees to my chest. He came and put his arms around my shoulders and spoke softly to me and said
“It’s ok Lottie if Faine doesn’t trust me nor like me. I don’t care as long as you like me and trust me.” I looked at him, how the hell had he read my mind? My face gave him his answer.
“Lottie maybe she doesn’t’ trust me cause she doesn’t know me, I mean we have spent most of our time together in your room and not getting to know the family. I seem strange to other people because my gifts make me strange and possibly she’s afraid I’ll steal the family’s gifts and they won’t be able to protect themselves, but know this Lottie, I will never hurt you or your family. You have enough problems on your plate without me adding to them as well.” I looked at him and smiled
“Ok” I said quietly.
“Now,” he said, what say we go back and talk to Faine and make your peace with her, you’ll be happier going on our trip then” he said smiling at me.
“Ya, I guess you’re right, dammit” I told him nodding in agreement. It’s true I did hate fighting with Faine, but she owes me an apology too. She had no right to judge Bastien. I dragged my feet slowly and crawled home taking forever until Bastien took off running ahead of me and I heard humans out walking ahead of us. We were far enough away for no-one to hear us or them. Still in Ireland but far enough away from Kerry. Bastien smiled at me and licked his lips.
‘Oh goodie – a game.’ I thought and licked my lips. We started making out and then he winked at me and pulled my hair and shoved me on the ground when the two men were closer to us.
“Ow! What the hell did you do that for?” I winked at him so he knew I was acting too. The two men came into view they were dressed in full hiking gear. Good we needed hiking clothes for our trip to Scotland. They even had those stupid walking sticks with spikes at the bottom. They might as well have been hitting Bastien with a straw and they tried to hit him away from me. He laughed at their feeble attempts to protect me. The shocked faces as they failed to do so. He pushed one of them gently but he flew back and hit his head hard on a rock causing it to bleed. OH MY GOD……THE SMELL OF FRESH BLOOD……SO HARD TO RESIST……….I felt venom creeping into my mouth. Guy no. 2 saw me swallow hard and was calling to his friend who by now was unconscious. Guess Bastien could have him……I get the screamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Run little man or the big bad vampire is gonna get you! I like to have my food a little sautéed first. It makes your blood warmer too yummy. He was frozen to the spot until I said boo. He looked back at his friend and didn’t know whether to save his own neck or stay and try to help his friend too. Bastien looked up from his ‘examination’ of guy no. 1 and it was obvious my threat was very real from the two puncture holes in his neck, Bastien’s eyes had turned bright red and he had blood all around his mouth, he was licking his lips and laughing.
“Go on Lottie, go catch your supper he said” and went back to his ‘bloody Mary’.
“Can I have a human burger with a cherry Slurpee on the side….hold the fries but heavy on the mayo” I called loudly as I walked towards guy no. 2. I could hear Bastien sniggering behind me. No. 2 had bolted to try and save his neck. He was on his phone calling the guards about the two vampires chasing him on the outskirts of Wicklow.
“Hello, hello……don’t hang up…..they’re gonna kill me……..help!” was the last thing he ever said as I jumped on him and bit down hard on his jugular and then held him up like I was draining a juice carton. I heard Bastien's loud giggle as he said
“Nice one Lottie, juice box!” We buried the bodies spooning each other so they’d be cosy and all belonging to them. We found their address book and saw MOM and DAD. I’d swear we were psychic – we both said
“Letter to parents “at the same time. So on the way home we stopped in a shop and got some paper, a pen and a stamp and wrote a letter basically saying:

Dear Mom and Dad,
We thought long and hard about this but we have to move away from you all because we couldn’t continue living a life of shame and secrecy anymore,
I’m gay and so is Gérard. We have decided to move away to be together in a place where no will ever find us.
I know he’s my brother but we can’t help it we are in love and have been lovers for a long time now since puberty really.
We love ye all but its better this way for us even if it does mean we are selfish,
All our Love Wayne and Gerard.
Kisses and hugs to all and sorry for the shock

We posted the letter then and laughed about it all the way home. When we got home Faine was waiting for us and I ran to her and she apologised for judging both me and Bastien and said she didn’t know what had come over her. I apologised for all the things I said to her about Alec too. We hugged and then relaxed. I looked around for Jordan but Faine said she was gone to adopt a baby with Bella and Alice. I couldn’t help the sinking feeling I got in the pit of my stomach while I digested that bit of information. How was I gonna be able to be around Jordan when she was cooing over a baby when my Ruby wasn’t here anymore.
“Did ye go to Scotland and find Nessie” asked Alec.
“No, we said we’d go another time. Gabriel started his hallucinating shite again and Alec and Bastien were taking turns trying to calm him down but he was having none of it. Seriously what fuckin planet does that weirdo live on? He’s cute to look at but loopy as knitting! Bastien was really good at hiding his anger today from being rejected, because all Gabriel had to do was mention kissing me, which was very nice by the way, and Bastien tore into him and took his anger out on him. It was crazy, I was sure that Gabriel being like a loose cannon would hurt Bastien, but Bastien is a big boy he can take care of himself. Plus Alec owes him big time. Time for me to take back step and let him show his worth to the family.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum